FBI now confiscates Mike Lindell's phone

If I was a millionaire I would not eat at Hardee's just like I do not eat there now at middle income.
I love the biscuits at Hardee's.

The Hardees in my area tend to do great 'Breakfast" business, but hardly any business the rest of the day.

Welcome to the new fascist state, where your political beliefs earn you a visit and a ruffing up from the Gestapo.

Mike Lindell says the FBI seized his cell phone at a Mankato Hardee’s

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said the FBI surrounded him and took his cell phone Tuesday while he was in a Mankato Hardee’s drive-through.

Lindell said he and a friend were on their way home from duck hunting in Iowa and stopped at the fast-food restaurant when three cars with four FBI agents surrounded his vehicle.

“The FBI corralled me in Mankato, Minnesota, and took my cell phone,” Lindell told the Reformer, in a rambling interview in which he repeatedly attacked the Reformer and other media outlets, fulminated about Dominion Voting Systems and said the company is trying to destroy his pillow company.

Vikki Migoya, spokesperson for the FBI’s Denver Field Office, confirmed that the FBI executed a search warrant authorized by a federal judge.
It's out of control.

The Trumpers tried it DUH but lying to judges doesn't work duh lol....Lindell's phone was taken for a damn good reason. He was talking to Trump about martial law to overturn the election DUHHHH. That is frowned upon....
Link, please. Or admit you're making it up.

Careful, that 'insane party' might just get in power and take down all your alt-left Marxists and Marxist tools.
That is the reality they never seem to account for. They set up all these mechanisms to go after their opponents, then screech like banshees when it's used against them.

He did more than that. He is suspected of helping to plan the attempted Jan 6 coup.

This is one of the people trying to push Trump into declaring martial law
Aren't you glad you live in America, where you're free to believe whatever bullshit you want to believe and spout any lies that you feel like spouting?

At least I work, whereas you rely on da gubbermint.

You aught to thank me, I pay for your benefits.

You're welcome.
No I retired when I was 50 (still active somewhat) and come here to watch libturd slaves slobber in anger...lolol

You work? Does your employer know you spend the dy whacking off on the internet

Forum List

Back