FBI now confiscates Mike Lindell's phone

Is that why they are taking cell phones away and telling the guy not to tell anyone?..... they are trying to intimidate anyone that may choose to join a Trump campaign.... but they forget a very important fact... we are Americans and we don't get intimidated by government thugs....
Just typical stuff, dupe. Change the channel.... This guy is an absolute disgrace who can't shut up about election fraud that never happened, totally discredited, super duper. And he talked with trump all the time about martial law when the coup was going on. Try and keep up period try a news station *******

Last edited:

FBI now confiscates Mike Lindell's phone​

Rat bastards.

I was afraid this would happen. Now the FBI are after stealing Mike's secret pillow recipe.

Watch now after the Bidens are thrown out of office that Jill doesn't suddenly come out with her own new Biden's Beddings & Corn Pop Pillows!

Nothing is safe nor sacred now with those two in office! :shok:

PS: Whatever happened to THIS guy?

proxy-6.jpg

Wasn't he supposed to be coming out with his own pillow company too?

I was afraid this would happen. Now the FBI are after stealing Mike's secret pillow recipe.

Watch now after the Bidens are thrown out of office that Jill doesn't suddenly come out with her own new Biden's Beddings & Corn Pop Pillows!

View attachment 696291

Wasn't he supposed to be cming out with his own pilloew company too?
He probably never had it together enough to accomplish a pillow fight, let alone a pillow company, sleazy little faggot.

You are dreaming... better check the polling on that... the dems don't dare hold another hearing before the midterms...
The next hearings are being held September 28th.

Damn, are you ever right about anything?

And the GOP taking the house will not stop the criminal investigation or keep Navarro out of prison.

Last edited:

View attachment 696291

Wasn't he supposed to be coming out with his own pillow company too?

The Hogg pillows were a monumental flop. They couldn't withstand all the biting they got when their purchasers were getting rammed up the ass by their gay lovers, because the seams kept coming apart.

Is that why they are taking cell phones away and telling the guy not to tell anyone?..... they are trying to intimidate anyone that may choose to join a Trump campaign.... but they forget a very important fact... we are Americans and we don't get intimidated by government thugs....
Who said that they told him not to tell anyone?

No one is trying to intimidate these morons. Theyre not smart enough to know how much trouble theyre in.

Who said that they told him not to tell anyone?

No one is trying to intimidate these morons. Theyre not smart enough to know how much trouble theyre in.
He did.... in a video... but you won't see that video on CNN or MSNBC or any other anti freedom news feed.....

I have a cabinet full of his sheets his pillows on three beds his slippers and I just got his coffee which is surprisingly really damn good....
So no. You don’t know. The number of absurd lies he’s told about the election is astounding.

Believing Lindell what suckers and losers do.

Forum List

Back