FBI now interviewing State Dept spies who sent Hillary classified e-mails

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
FBI steps up interviews in Clinton email probe Sorry people, but the FBI is now interviewing the people who were told to send classified e-mails to Clintons unprotected server.

“This sounds to me like it’s more than a preliminary inquiry; it sounds like a full-blown investigation,” said Tom Fuentes, former assistant director of the FBI. “When you have this amount of resources going into it …. I think it’s at the investigative level.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/11/hillary-clinton-email-fbi-probe-215630#ixzz3r5RW2wcX

Nothing is going to happen. Royalty is above the law.
Nixon said they can't touch me - Google Search

Nixon stole candy next to what Clinton has done.

Please, save this quote to your hard drive, and in one year throw it back in my face.

"Nothing is going to happen to Mrs Clinton." They got away with their lies about Benghazi this is nothing to most people. It does not effect someone's purse so most could care less. They are more interested in maintaining the WH and they know that a democrat can't win unless they are a woman or black. Otherwise they have nothing going for him.

I hope I am wrong, if so it will restore some of my faith in the Republic.

Gawd, let's just get this investigation over with....
6-73 Watergate break in
8-74 Nixon resigns

these things take time especially when the evidence isn't cut and dry and theperson under investigation is American Royalty. Patience patience, nothing is going to happen to the queen. This is just a side show that SHOULD result in the end of the Clinton era, but won't. We have lost all integrity since the Congress let Clinton get away with lying under oath.

Gawd, let's just get this investigation over with....
This investigation is the biggest spy case in American history, the full scope will take years to unravel, as new e-mail info keeps coming in and by LAW every lead MUST be investigated.

Forum List

Back