FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

And you produce nothing for verification. You are foaming at the keyboard with lies and hate. Post after post, you make yourself into an idiot by not backing up what you say. Do you enjoy it when someone like me systematically breaks you down into smaller and smaller pieces, totally dismantling your statements that look like empty egg shells?
What would you accept as evidence?
Lot's of things you can't produce because it's all conjecture. They're simply lies.

You can't prove that it is Mueller's job to obfuscate for FISA and the NSA. Those are just lies. Which is how it is so easy to bury you with them. People like you just don't have the sense to know that you don't posses the raw intelligence and information for a having or maintaining an intelligent debate. Rants, hatred, misinformation, lies all come with a price. That price is you being the idiot at the end of the conversation. Because we certainly can't call it a debate. You showed up here with nothing intelligent to debate, because you can't produce anything. Why people show up here to just rant and lie then make fools of themselves is something I have no interest in or understanding. That's the difference between you and me. You won't see me here unless I can back up what I say.

And you produce nothing for verification. You are foaming at the keyboard with lies and hate. Post after post, you make yourself into an idiot by not backing up what you say. Do you enjoy it when someone like me systematically breaks you down into smaller and smaller pieces, totally dismantling your statements that look like empty egg shells?

Don't waste your breath.
Oh, I want to hear it...I have my suspicions, but I want to hear what evidence that any of them would accept, which would show to them what corrupt slime that their Stasi heroes are.
His job is to obfuscate and distract the abuses of FISA
For this I would want you to establish that Mueller has found no evidence of wrongdoing in the Trump campaign? And establish that Mueller was protecting FISA courts instead of investigating a possible crime.
But since he has neither jack nor shit
For this I want a satisfactory answer for the stuff that is now available in the public realm
NFI about the incestuous relationships between Meuller, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Weissman
This you would first need to explain before I can tell you what evidence I would accept.
As pointed out earlier; the ends justify the means....Democrats uber alles.
For this I would want you to establish that the probe was started by Democrats

GO!!!

Lot's of things you can't produce because it's all conjecture. They're simply lies.

You can't prove that it is Mueller's job to obfuscate for FISA and the NSA. Those are just lies. Which is how it is so easy to bury you with them. People like you just don't have the sense to know that you don't posses the raw intelligence and information for a having or maintaining an intelligent debate. Rants, hatred, misinformation, lies all come with a price. That price is you being the idiot at the end of the conversation. Because we certainly can't call it a debate. You showed up here with nothing intelligent to debate, because you can't produce anything. Why people show up here to just rant and lie then make fools of themselves is something I have no interest in or understanding. That's the difference between you and me. You won't see me here unless I can back up what I say.
I'll take that as a long-winded way of saying "nothing".

Thanks for playing, hack

If there was anything of substance, one of Muller's goon squad would have leaked something to their dutiful little toadies in the media..
Hahaha....the Trump cultists' last, best hope....a fantasy.....
Another happy head, shoved up the ass of the police state.

I bet Meuller's colon smells like a pine forest in springtime, huh
Another whiny little trump cultist, providing cover for the Russian spy in the white house....

Don't waste your breath.
Oh, I want to hear it...I have my suspicions, but I want to hear what evidence that any of them would accept, which would show to them what corrupt slime that their Stasi heroes are.
For this I would want you to establish that Mueller has found no evidence of wrongdoing in the Trump campaign?
For this I want a satisfactory answer for the stuff that is now available in the public realm
NFI about the incestuous relationships between Meuller, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Weissman
This you would first need to explain before I can tell you what evidence I would accept.

GO!!!
Thanks! You answered his question, way better than I ever could.

Don't waste your breath.
For this I would want you to establish that Mueller has found no evidence of wrongdoing in the Trump campaign?

GO!!!
Thanks! You answered his question, way better than I ever could.
Welcome

I'll take that as a long-winded way of saying "nothing".

Thanks for playing, hack
You took it the way you conveniently had to take it, knowing you can't back up your claims. The same thing I've been saying. See how easy this is? You have no competing debate material to work with, so you go to lies and rants.

Don't waste your breath.
For this I would want you to establish that Mueller has found no evidence of wrongdoing in the Trump campaign? And establish that Mueller was protecting FISA courts instead of investigating a possible crime.

GO!!!
It's all laid out in these sources:

Licensed To Lie

https://www.amazon.com/Russia-Hoax-Illicit-Hillary-Clinton/dp/0062872745&tag=ff0d01-20

But I really don't expect hyper-partisans, who are making every excuse that they can for the excesses and abuses of the police state, to actually read anything longer than a blog post for Vox, HuffingPiant, or Daily Kooks....So there's that.

Last edited:
How the big new New York Times scoop changes our understanding of the Trump-Russia probe

"We’ve known for some time that the FBI launched a counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign’s Russia links in July 2016, and that they began investigating the president himself for obstruction of justice in May 2017.

"But this is the first outright confirmation that at a certain moment, the FBI explicitly began investigating Donald Trump’s Russia ties — including whether, as president, he was acting on Russia’s behalf."

The "Red Don's" Russian connections go back decades and likely include money laundering for the Russian mafia.
TrumpsTiesToRussia-627x381.png

If so, there's no doubt concerning where his loyalties lie.

Trump’s Russian Mafia Connections Exposed

Don't waste your breath.

GO!!!

Licensed To Lie

https://www.amazon.com/Russia-Hoax-Illicit-Hillary-Clinton/dp/0062872745&tag=ff0d01-20

But I really don't expect hyper-partisans who are making every excuse that they can for the excesses and abuses police state, to actually read anything longer than a blog post for Vox, HuffingPiant, or Daily Kooks....So there's that.
So when I ask you to establish certain things, you give me books I need to read? It's impossible to give concise answers to what I ask?

Don't waste your breath.

GO!!!

Licensed To Lie

But I really don't expect hyper-partisans who are making every excuse that they can for the excesses and abuses police state, to actually read anything longer than a blog post for Vox, HuffingPiant, or Daily Kooks....So there's that.
So when I ask you to establish certain things, you give me books I need to read? It's impossible to give concise answers to what I ask?
I've read them, you have not....Too bad for you....But I pretty much knew that you and the rest of the hack squad would reject anything put in front of you to begin with....Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Don't waste your breath.

GO!!!

Licensed To Lie

I've read them, you have not....Too bad for you....But I pretty much knew that you and the rest of the hack squad would reject anything put in front of you to begin with....Thanks for confirming my suspicions.
Lol I don't want to spend time to read a book before I continue a conversation so I'm rejecting evidence? Oddball if you can not answer single line questions within the format of a forum I don't think you have a way to answer. You have google, nothing prevents you from using relevant excerpts from the books you gave. The only thing you gave me was a claim that said these books answer my standards of proof. It's like someone claiming the bible has the answers if you just believe hard enough.

How the big new New York Times scoop changes our understanding of the Trump-Russia probe

"We’ve known for some time that the FBI launched a counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign’s Russia links in July 2016, and that they began investigating the president himself for obstruction of justice in May 2017.

"But this is the first outright confirmation that at a certain moment, the FBI explicitly began investigating Donald Trump’s Russia ties — including whether, as president, he was acting on Russia’s behalf."

The "Red Don's" Russian connections go back decades and likely include money laundering for the Russian mafia.
TrumpsTiesToRussia-627x381.png

If so, there's no doubt concerning where his loyalties lie.

Trump’s Russian Mafia Connections Exposed
Rambo.jpeg

Don't waste your breath.

GO!!!

Licensed To Lie

As if you have ever read a single word of that book by that partisan hack....

Don't waste your breath.

GO!!!

Licensed To Lie

You just hate him because he's black.

And a fuckload smarter than you - but then who isn't....

Don't waste your breath.

GO!!!

Licensed To Lie

You just hate him because he's black.

And a fuckload smarter than you - but then who isn't....
Haha, another racist thinks he can cover for himself by calling everyone else racist... sorry Cletus, you don't fool anyone.

Forum List

Back