FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

You TDS retards are about TWO YEARS BEHIND this story..

This is why there are about 12 of the highest FBI officials from that period FIRED, DEMOTED, or resigned with their tails tucked between their legs. Because THEY COLLUDED with Fusion GPS on that failed POS "Russian Dossier" that Hillary paid for...

Comey himself has said that without the phony dossier -- there would NOT have been a request to use the Big Brother NSA Domestic Spying machine on the Trump Campaign.. You all have funnied your way into complete moronic oblivion... I (We) have been telling you this for over 2 years...

Not only about the spying on Trump Associates with an illegally gotten FISA warrant. It's also about the "Insurance Policy" that Strzok referred to in those "lover's emails".. Just the fact that the HEAD of FBI INtel services was running a covert operation to smear an opposition political campaign while he was banging an associate without DECLARING IT to his Security Officer -- tells you how out of control this group was. NOBODY with clearances like that can have an affair and not divulge it and still keep their clearances.

The insurance policy was a PREQUEL to the spying. Strzok and others "set-up" several Trump Associates with a covert INtel op run thru Halper in the UK.. They approached Paige, PapaDop, Caputo and others with "phony Russian contacts" and "infected them" with news that the Russians had dirt on Hillary.. The ONLY THING these guys knew about the Russians and Hillary is what this STING OPERATION exposed them to..

The sting made it a simple job to HARASS and TRAP these people once a special counsel was appointed.. But even MUELLER KNOWS that what ever PapaDop and Caputo and Paige KNEW --- came from their OWN US INTEL guys in that "prequel" spying campaign..

Oh ---- Y'all will get this right eventually.. When Mueller wraps up and can't scream like a baby that the IG or the Special Investigation Unit headed by Huber is using "information from active Spec Counsel investigations"

John Huber FBI-Justice Department probe shrouded in mystery

NY Times is "softening" the blow for when the REAL Russian collusion investigations and indictments begin...

Here are some more fun facts coming out about the Trump/Putin Russia connection.

President Trump has gone to extraordinary lengths to conceal details of his conversations with Russian President Vladimir Putin, including on at least one occasion taking possession of the notes of his own interpreter and instructing the linguist not to discuss what had transpired with other administration officials, current and former U.S. officials said.

Trump has concealed details of his face-to-face encounters with Putin from senior officials in administration

You will say that Trump can sit alone and talk with Putin alone and not reveal what he talked about with Putin. Let us call you and others like you are: apologists for Trump. Tru p is not a fucking dictator who can make decisions on a personal basis for the United States of America. He can keep secrets from his cabinet and make secret deals for the country that only he knows.

Start acting like Americans and not beaten and whipped North Koreans. All the more evidence why the FBI has suspecions of Trump as a Manchurian candidate.
You're not aware that every President since President George Washington has employed strictest of confidences when dealing with foreign powers who want it that way? Diplomacy is what it is, and often, that means not saying everything you think, sir. Now that you're not naïve about state "secrets" Wikileaks thinks along the "tell all" stuff too, not knowing that loose lips sink ships, start wars and stock dips.

Yes, Presidents may sit alone with a foreign leader but their are notes taken and records kept. In this situation, well ,to quote my link:

"The constraints that Trump imposed are part of a broader pattern by the president of shielding his communications with Putin from public scrutiny and preventing even high-ranking officials in his own administration from fully knowing what he has told one of the United States’ main adversaries.

As a result, U.S. officials said there is no detailed record, even in classified files, of Trump’s face-to-face interactions with the Russian leader at five locations over the past two years. Such a gap would be unusual in any presidency, let alone one that Russia sought to install through what U.S. intelligence agencies have described as an unprecedented campaign of election interference."

There is something seriously wrong here whether you choose to admit it or not.

Must be why Trump increased the sanctions on Russia and changed Rules of Engagement to kill those 1000 Russian Mercenaries in Syria ---- RIGHT??? After bombing the Syria TWICE that Russia is trying to prop up...

Trump gave Putin the greatest gift possible for Russian interests in the middle east when he announced he was pulling our troops from Syria. Try Again.

Why? Because they can hammer ISIS without having to worry about hitting our boys? The US has zero business in Syria. When Obama was president, we were funding and arming ISIS, that's over with now.

Nawww.... Putin got his best gifts from the Obama Administration. 1st the Iran Deal. THen Crimea.. And finally one of the best gifts he EVER received from America... Having the Dems finance a DIRECT Russian INTEL misinformation operation called the "dossier"...

My gawd --- can you fucking imagine how much pleasure it gives him to have the entire US mainstream media give attention and credibility to that POS "information operation"?? Not to mention Clapper and Brennan putting it into their phony "US Intel" document as an appendix???

THere's STATUES to those GRU/FSB agents that Steele got to talk... Putin laughs at YOU every day being one of the 30 Million who BELIEVE that shit... Good job comrade. You've made Putins career complete.

You've helped him to cause MORE DAMAGE to US confidence in the govt than he's EVER dreamed of doing...

Seriously.. Congrats from the Kremlin to the FBI, DNI, CIA, State Dept conspirators and the willingly kamikaze mainstream media and all you dupes they've used to keep this going for the gifts that keep coming...

What has been proven untrue in the dossier?

Dayum.. A funny just isn't sufficient for that weak ass attempt to help Putin.. Not responding to a guy who never answers any questions or actually participates in intelligent discussion --- so if you want an answer to your stupid question -- why don't start by listing all the PROVEN TRUE shit in that Russian propaganda piece your heroine paid for???

In other words - ya got nothin'. Thanks for playing...

I figure that my 6 or 8 posts in thread beat your bluff and bluster.. I'm not playing, I'm educating. You've got nothing.. Want to dance again??

Educating? Dancing? You're more like a hot air balloon blowing in the wind. However, your bluster is somewhat entertaining and humorous.

Trump is in deep shit. I doubt he'll make it two more years. Mueller, Cohen, and House Democrats will finish him off.
No, Trump is a straight arrow compared to the hide-n-seek apparatus of Mueller, Cohen, and House Democrats who will be retiring in short order or will be facing the American public who no longer sympathize with their little house of cards built on consistent paper trails that show the truth: it's a pack of lies put out by key politicians who are ambitious for power, but do not deserve it due to their penchant on ruining other Americans based on their power and not on probity, which they lack due to egregious greed..

The NYT is confirming the REAL reason why a special counsel was appointed.....

Trump cult members will try to spin this with their moronic rhetoric that the FBI is part of the deep state....that there's RINOs out to get the scum bucket Trump, that there's nothing wrong with Trump's collusion with Russian oligarchs, and....of course, "But, But, BUT Hillary"............

The shit is about to hit the fan....BIGLY........lol

So the FBI thinks TRUMP is a spy for Russia? Seriously? A real spy like the one who worked for Feinstein for 20 years, or a "spy" like Carter Page who was accused of being a spy in the FISA yet has never been charged?

Your are right "the shit is about to hit the fan....BIGLY...lol"

The FBI/DOJ was secretly investigating the POTUS based on flimsy speculation and they came up with nothing. This overreach and abuse of power is far worse that any Russian meddling.

Your defense of a President who may be an asset of the Kremlin...let me repeat that...A President who may be an asset of the Kremlin...

Is that there was some other spy.... some other time....somewhere?

Are you kidding?

Do snowflakes even mentally recognize how both STUPID and HYPOCRITICAL they are when they begin a thread like this that claims the President is ''guilty' because an investigation was opened up on him?

Last I heard, the FBI is STILL investigating the Clintons / the Clinton Foundation for engaging in Influence Peddling. I guess that means snowflakes agree Hillary is 'guilty' as well...
We need We need to STOP REFERRING TO THESE ACTIONS AS COLLUSION AND START REFERRING TO THEM AS WHAT THEY ARE:
CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Throw the POS out of the peoples house

Trump cult members will try to spin this with their moronic rhetoric that the FBI is part of the deep state....that there's RINOs out to get the scum bucket Trump, that there's nothing wrong with Trump's collusion with Russian oligarchs, and....of course, "But, But, BUT Hillary"............

So the FBI thinks TRUMP is a spy for Russia? Seriously? A real spy like the one who worked for Feinstein for 20 years, or a "spy" like Carter Page who was accused of being a spy in the FISA yet has never been charged?

The FBI/DOJ was secretly investigating the POTUS based on flimsy speculation and they came up with nothing. This overreach and abuse of power is far worse that any Russian meddling.
NO KITTY Like the Rosenbergs Handing secrets over to the scumbags friend Putin

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

makes you the perfect sheep.

Dumbass how about READING? This particular FBI investigation was taking place AFTER the election

Interfering with during, or after, whatever. Same bullshit.

What secrets?

and the pos republicans support the traitor?? Let them all do what Hitler did

Cold War is over, why would we want to invade Russia? Are you insane?

Nobody wants to invade Russia. But kissing Putin, siding with Putin against his own head intelligence that he hired. Is a fucking bad idea.
Right there showed you that Trump is acting like a foreign agent.

That is what Hitler did. He invaded Russia. Are you insane?

George Bush put military forces in the Black Sea to support people fighting the Russians. Bill Clinton expanded NATO to include fucking Estonia! Hillary Clinton wanted, if she was elected, to order a no fly zone against Russian planes, ie to have them shot down it they entered the zone.

Watching our actions since the end of the Cold War, it looks like there are a lot of people, on both sides of the aisle that want war with Russia.

At best, millions would die. AT BEST.

I'm not the one believing obvious bullshit because it serves a partisan advantage.
fbi investigating trump was a threat to national security but republicans have their heads up their asses

The FBI, taking sides in a partisan election, is indeed a threat to national security.

The DC FBI, must be purged. DRASTICALLY.

They have been corrupted.

And you are also right, that the Establishment GOP is not taking this nearly seriously enough.

FBI taking sides in an election?

They were investigating Clinton over a private e-mail server (which turned out to be nothing) and made that public...at the most opportune times for Trump

At the same time they had an ongoing investigation into Russian contacts with members of the Trump campaign and said....nothing

Which side does it look like they took?

They investigated and found that Hillary had committed crimes. And then the final report was edited, to give her a pass on that, and no one said boo about it.

That right there was evidence of the Deep State being corrupt criminals right there.

That they launched an investigation based on shit they knew was shit, in order to prevent the democratic process, is closer to Treason.

Do you know what’s funny Correl?

1. After 2 years Trump and his corrupted administration has not launch any investigation against Hillary. Why is that?

2. Several of Trump senior staff either in jail, plead guilty, resignations from ethical violations.

Lock these people up. Start with Trump and his family.

1. You want my speculation? Trump made an ill conceived and pathetic attempt at reconciliation, possibly on bad advice.

2. Because witch hunts always find witches. Also, see number one. So much for reconciliation.

3. Also, thanks for demonstrating the witch hunt mentality.

Nobody wants to invade Russia. But kissing Putin, siding with Putin against his own head intelligence that he hired. Is a fucking bad idea.

George Bush put military forces in the Black Sea to support people fighting the Russians. Bill Clinton expanded NATO to include fucking Estonia! Hillary Clinton wanted, if she was elected, to order a no fly zone against Russian planes, ie to have them shot down it they entered the zone.

Watching our actions since the end of the Cold War, it looks like there are a lot of people, on both sides of the aisle that want war with Russia.

Why are you spouting Putin talking points?

What secrets?
They're secret Already the moron gave secret info about Israel to his good friend Putin

Watch "Obama tells Medvedev he will have "more flexibility" after election" on YouTube....IS THIS NOT OUTRIGHT RUSSIAM COLLUSION....THE SURRENDER MONKEY TELLS THE RUSSIAN PM HE WILL WORK FOR RUSSIAS BENEFIT!!!!!

strzok edited the conclusion of the Hillary investigation to give her a pass on her crimes, and no one said boo about it.

The FBI, lost all credibility when they let that pass.

PURGE THE DC FBI.
Putin would love that. Why so eager to please him?

Why are you so eager to overlook the crimes of the deep state swamp critters that are involved in money laundering involving CIA friendly banks like HSBC and BCCI that Comey and Mueller were intimately involved with and especially as it pertains to Uranium One?

I have no idea what you are talking about other than the fact that you are trying to derail this thread. Start a thread on that subject if you think it's worthwhile but don't troll here or you will be reported

Of course you have "no idea" because this Trump/Rooskie witch-hunt is being used to deflect attention away from the REAL Russian collusion that allowed Russia to procure 20 percent of America's uranium and the kick back program that greased the skids. The heads of certain intel agencies got their palms greased as well. It's germane to the topic.....you are just pissed that yet another factor is put into the equation. "Report" away, little troll.......you are not changing hearts and minds here, dipshit.

Directly from Alex Jones propaganda. Don’t worry they will liquidate his assets this year or next year to stop him from spreading conspiracies.

Nice to see our lib friends openly admitting that they support government oppression and censorship.

I remember the old days when libs would lie about that. We all knew they were lying, but they never broke character.

Oh, I want to hear it...I have my suspicions, but I want to hear what evidence that any of them would accept, which would show to them what corrupt slime that their Stasi heroes are.
His job is to obfuscate and distract the abuses of FISA
For this I would want you to establish that Mueller has found no evidence of wrongdoing in the Trump campaign? And establish that Mueller was protecting FISA courts instead of investigating a possible crime.
But since he has neither jack nor shit
For this I want a satisfactory answer for the stuff that is now available in the public realm
NFI about the incestuous relationships between Meuller, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Weissman
This you would first need to explain before I can tell you what evidence I would accept.
As pointed out earlier; the ends justify the means....Democrats uber alles.
For this I would want you to establish that the probe was started by Democrats

GO!!!
It's all laid out in these sources:

Licensed To Lie

https://www.amazon.com/Russia-Hoax-Illicit-Hillary-Clinton/dp/0062872745&tag=ff0d01-20

But I really don't expect hyper-partisans who are making every excuse that they can for the excesses and abuses police state, to actually read anything longer than a blog post for Vox, HuffingPiant, or Daily Kooks....So there's that.
As if you have ever read a single word of that book by that partisan hack....

You just hate him because he's black.

And a fuckload smarter than you - but then who isn't....
Haha, another racist thinks he can cover for himself by calling everyone else racist... sorry Cletus, you don't fool anyone.

DERP

Nothing angers you Stalinist pigs quite as much as a black man like Dan Bongino who takes you scumbags apart...

Investigating possible treason is itself an act of high treason? Smells like desperation in here.
It is when it's just a ruse to stage a coup against a lawfully elected President. The FBI had no basis for investigating Trump. None. There are regulations and procedures to be followed when they start investigating people. The can't do it just because they don't like Trump.

As Bongino points out, it is not just "no basis;" Obama-Mugabe engaged in treason when he used federal law enforcement to work with foreign spy's to influence and alter the American presidential election.

Why are you spouting Putin talking points?

Wow. I point out a history of activity that shows a desire for a major war, and your response is, not to address the multiple examples I give,

but simple ridicule combined with some red baiting?

Not only do my points stand, but your dishonest attack on them, shows that you are supporting this madness also.

What secrets?
They're secret Already the moron gave secret info about Israel to his good friend Putin
Trump concealed face to face meetings with putin from sr officials

What secrets?

:eusa_think: So if Putin knows a secret that he is not supposed to know is it still a secret?

Forum List

Back