FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

That is what Hitler did. He invaded Russia. Are you insane?

George Bush put military forces in the Black Sea to support people fighting the Russians. Bill Clinton expanded NATO to include fucking Estonia! Hillary Clinton wanted, if she was elected, to order a no fly zone against Russian planes, ie to have them shot down it they entered the zone.

Watching our actions since the end of the Cold War, it looks like there are a lot of people, on both sides of the aisle that want war with Russia.

At best, millions would die. AT BEST.
Why are you spouting Putin talking points?

Wow. I point out a history of activity that shows a desire for a major war, and your response is, not to address the multiple examples I give,

but simple ridicule combined with some red baiting?

Not only do my points stand, but your dishonest attack on them, shows that you are supporting this madness also.
Putin loves people like you

People who don't want a needless war that would kill millions of his country men for no reason?

If he does not, he should.

But I do not oppose war with Russia, for his benefit, but for the benefit of my fellow Americans, who would have to deal with paying the price in blood and treasure.

Why do you want to see America piss away the lives of millions of our fellow citizens, and trillions of dollars for no reason?
Welcome to crazy town. War with Russia?

That's quite the leap there Igor

George Bush put the Navy into the Black Sea to support separatists fighting a war with Russia.

Bill Clinton expanded NATO to the point of admitting ESTONIA.

Hillary Clinton wanted to order our planes to shot down Russian planes if they flew were they had been flying.

Wake the fuck up, before this blows up in our face.

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

Just shows how unfit Trump is for office.

You could not be any dumber if you tried. What about all those Dems who wanted Comey fired BEFORE Trump fired him? They’re working for the Russians too?

and they started an investigation on UFOs
and the FBI has found Jimmy Hoffa's body ---------------------------------500 times !!!!!!!!!
Yeah make mock Why TF do you ah's keep covering up ,making bs excuses for this AH in our WH?
Washington Post: Trump concealed details from meetings with Putin

By Sophie Tatum, CNN

Updated 5:06 AM ET, Sun January 13, 2019

• [paste:font size="5"]
The Washington Post reported Saturday, citing US officials.

Trump has gone to what the Post described as "extraordinary lengths" to keep the specifics of his conversations with his Russian counterpart under wraps.
Current and former US officials told the paper that Trump's efforts include confiscating the notes from his interpreter and not allowing them to discuss the details of the meetings with other officials in his administration.
The Post notes that this behavior by Trump is not usual per past presidential standards.

In one instance, following a meeting Trump had with Putin in Hamburg, Germany, in 2017 that former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson was also present for, a White House adviser and a senior State Department official were seeking additional information from Trump's interpreter that was more than the information provided in a readout from Tillerson. That, according to the Post, was when US officials became aware of Trump's efforts.
A White House spokesman told the Post that the Trump administration has looked to "improve the relationship with Russia" after the Obama administration "pursued a flawed 'reset' policy that sought engagement for the sake of engagement."
The Post reported that the White House spokesperson added that the Trump administration "has imposed significant new sanctions in response to Russian malign activities."
The spokesman talked to the Post on the condition of anonymity and said that following the 2017 Hamburg meeting that included Tillerson, the former secretary of state "gave a fulsome readout of the meeting immediately afterward to other US officials in a private setting, as well as a readout to the press."
Trump responded to the reporting in a phone interview with Fox News' Jeanine Pirro on Saturday night.
"I had a conversation like every president does. You sit with the president of various countries," Trump said. "I do it with all countries. We had a great conversation, we were talking about Israel and securing Israel and lots of other things and it was a great conversation. I'm not keeping anything under wraps. I couldn't care less."
White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders called the report "outrageously inaccurate" and said that Trump has taken a stricter line on Russia than his predecessors.
"The Washington Post story is so outrageously inaccurate it doesn't even warrant a response," she said in a statement.
"The liberal media has wasted two years trying to manufacture a fake collusion scandal instead of reporting the fact that unlike President Obama, who let Russia and other foreign adversaries push America around, President Trump has actually been tough on Russia."
The statement echoes one she gave Friday night about a New York Times report that the FBI opened a counter-intelligence investigation into the President following the firing of former FBI Director James Comey.
Thursday, prior to the publishing of The Washington Post's story, Sen. Bob Menendez, the ranking member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, told CNN that he was planing to sit down with his counterpart in the House to discuss priorities. And, he said if he had subpoena power, the first thing he'd go after would be the notes from the translator in the Putin meeting.
"I'd like to get the notes of the meeting that the President had with Putin. There was a translator so I'm sure she took notes down simultaneously in order to translate. Unless she's destroyed them, they would be of interest," he said.
The Post's report comes as special counsel

In the days after President Trump fired James B. Comey as F.B.I. director, law enforcement officials became so concerned by the president’s behavior that they began investigating whether he had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests, according to former law enforcement officials and others familiar with the investigation.

The inquiry carried explosive implications. Counterintelligence investigators had to consider whether the president’s own actions constituted a possible threat to national security. Agents also sought to determine whether Mr. Trump was knowingly working for Russia or had unwittingly fallen under Moscow’s influence.

F.B.I. Opened Inquiry Into Whether Trump Was Secretly Working on Behalf of Russia
FBI reportedly investigated whether Trump was a secret agent for Russia | Daily Mail Online

When hilary was taking money as the Secretary of State from Russia and every other foreign government, did they open an investigation into her and her crime foundation? You know, as a public servant taking bribes? From Russia?

What money did Hillary take from Russia as SofS?

The Clinton Foundation had been audited several times. The Clintons take no money from it.

Yet Grand Inquisitor Mewler-Torquemada leaks EVERYTHING. It is his manner of communication. He leaked Trump's written answers to him in less than two hours.

WRONG...that came from the White House

Wow that's dumb, even coming from a Stalinist.

It's on the level of claiming Alexandria Cortez leaked the nude photos of herself.

No stupid shit, Torquemada leaked it as he leaks EVERYTHING.

Do snowflakes even mentally recognize how both STUPID and HYPOCRITICAL they are when they begin a thread like this that claims the President is ''guilty' because an investigation was opened up on him?

Last I heard, the FBI is STILL investigating the Clintons / the Clinton Foundation for engaging in Influence Peddling. I guess that means snowflakes agree Hillary is 'guilty' as well...
We need We need to STOP REFERRING TO THESE ACTIONS AS COLLUSION AND START REFERRING TO THEM AS WHAT THEY ARE:
CONSPIRACY AGAINST THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. Throw the POS out of the peoples house
Which "actions," the Clintons selling out America for gold?

When hilary was taking money as the Secretary of State from Russia and every other foreign government, did they open an investigation into her and her crime foundation? You know, as a public servant taking bribes? From Russia?

What money did Hillary take from Russia as SofS?

The Clinton Foundation had been audited several times. The Clintons take no money from it.

They were audited by people afraid of the clintons...you doofus.

Like Comey quoted FDR You're known by your enemies And Americas enemy is the left overs from the republican party

Your blind acceptance of a government agents' excuses for interfering in the election,

makes you the perfect sheep.
Your blind loyalty to Trump has clouded your judgement.

The sheer enormity of Trump's corruption is almost impossible to all hold in your mind at one time because it's so broad and deep. But when Mueller's report comes out, his findings and conclusions are going to be nothing short of a series of bombshells going off in our nation's capital.

There's only one thing that's funny about all of this: Trump doesn't give a tinker's damn about his white rural working class base. He's looked down on people like them all his life. And sadly, they're too blindly loyal to him to realize that he's screwing them all over (healthcare, taxes, the trade war, the gov't shut down) even as he's further enriching the wealthy in this country, as well as himself, of course.

Alas, here's the sad and somewhat scary scenario: Unlike Nixon, I don't believe that Trump would ever resign, regardless of what Mueller uncovers. I mean, Nixon resigned for 3 basic reasons. First of all, the evidence against him was overwhelming. Secondly, he lost the support Senators and Congressmen in his own political party. Thirdly, he didn't want to put the country through a long, protracted mess of Impeachment and a Senate Trial. Trump will have no such qualms simply because he only cares about himself. I mean, look what he's currently doing to 800,000 federal workers! He doesn't give a damn about them. He'd put this country through hell and never think twice about it. Even if high-ranking members of his own political party came to him and begged him to step down for the good of the country, I think he'd just tell them to get lost.

Last edited:
Why are you spouting Putin talking points?

Wow. I point out a history of activity that shows a desire for a major war, and your response is, not to address the multiple examples I give,

but simple ridicule combined with some red baiting?

Not only do my points stand, but your dishonest attack on them, shows that you are supporting this madness also.
Putin loves people like you

People who don't want a needless war that would kill millions of his country men for no reason?

If he does not, he should.

But I do not oppose war with Russia, for his benefit, but for the benefit of my fellow Americans, who would have to deal with paying the price in blood and treasure.

Why do you want to see America piss away the lives of millions of our fellow citizens, and trillions of dollars for no reason?
Welcome to crazy town. War with Russia?

That's quite the leap there Igor

George Bush put the Navy into the Black Sea to support separatists fighting a war with Russia.

Bill Clinton expanded NATO to the point of admitting ESTONIA.

Hillary Clinton wanted to order our planes to shot down Russian planes if they flew were they had been flying.

Wake the fuck up, before this blows up in our face.

Estonia and Poland were the heroes who with Reagan and Thatcher put an end to the USSR and the Communism that Lesh so loves. She has been trained by her masters to hate Russia due to their rejection of Communism.

Estonia is small, but they stood when it counted. Now that America is invested with Soviet scum like leach and the other democrats, we need allies with the spine to stand up to these hideous monsters.

Last edited:
Like Comey quoted FDR You're known by your enemies And Americas enemy is the left overs from the republican party
You are America's enemy, you filthy lying traitor. You support the people who tried to stage a coup against a lawfully elected president. You support illegal immigration. I wonder how pieces of shit like you can claim you are patriotic Americans when you continually admit you hate America.

The sheer enormity of Trump's corruption is almost impossible to all hold in your mind at one time because it's so broad and deep.

Yeah, I mean the corrupt bastard used the FBI and CIA to spy on the opposition candidate and used foreign spies to fabricate dirt in order to rig the election.... Flat out treason.

Oh wait, that was Barack Mugabe Obama......

The NYT is confirming the REAL reason why a special counsel was appointed.....

Trump cult members will try to spin this with their moronic rhetoric that the FBI is part of the deep state....that there's RINOs out to get the scum bucket Trump, that there's nothing wrong with Trump's collusion with Russian oligarchs, and....of course, "But, But, BUT Hillary"............

The shit is about to hit the fan....BIGLY........lol

So the FBI thinks TRUMP is a spy for Russia? Seriously? A real spy like the one who worked for Feinstein for 20 years, or a "spy" like Carter Page who was accused of being a spy in the FISA yet has never been charged?

Your are right "the shit is about to hit the fan....BIGLY...lol"

The FBI/DOJ was secretly investigating the POTUS based on flimsy speculation and they came up with nothing. This overreach and abuse of power is far worse that any Russian meddling.
NO KITTY Like the Rosenbergs Handing secrets over to the scumbags friend Putin

What secrets?
They're secret Already the moron gave secret info about Israel to his good friend Putin
Trump concealed face to face meetings with putin from sr officials
What "face to face meetings" did he conceal, you lying douchebag?

Forum List

Back