FBI Report on the Late Night Ballot Fraud Operation in Georgia in 2020 EXONERATES RUDY GIULIANI and Implicates Chris Wray

Right, all of your sources are accurate, including freep.com.

You seem to be attracted to sources that confim your preconceived ideas. That is not being "informed".
My sources have eyewitnesses on the record and interviews with authorities and those responsible.

In other words, they’re journalists. What are your sources?

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
My sources have eyewitnesses on the record and interviews with authorities and those responsible.

Being Cult Approved does not make your sources journalists.

And we'll be watching red fly-over ballot centers too. I'm a Dem poll watcher in my very very red backwoods district.
yep, it happens in red states as well. i'm against election fraud, don't care who it is. You are not.

Responsible authorities that refuse to prove they did their jobs? Their word is not good enough. Remember they still cannot find 150,000 ballots or their images. That case is in court and Fulton county attorneys resigned because they want no part of the perjury that will be proven.

That means 0. How many times does it have to be explained to you? Those duplicates are proven with GA.s own data. Fraud city.
The ballots aren’t duplicated, those are scans you’re looking at.

Since the ballots weren’t duplicated, they were only counted once in the hand recount.

This is again you not having any idea what you’re talking about.

Being Cult Approved does not make your sources journalists.
The fact that they interviewed witnesses and election officials makes them journalists.

That’s something your right wing media hacks don’t do.

• Fake News
Reactions: DBA

Since the ballots weren’t duplicated, they were only counted once in the hand recount.

You are simply repeating the Cult narrative.

Responsible authorities that refuse to prove they did their jobs? Their word is not good enough. Remember they still cannot find 150,000 ballots or their images. That case is in court and Fulton county attorneys resigned because they want no part of the perjury that will be proven.
For once, could you morons stop changing the topic.

Trials starts today for damages. Giuliani did not contest findings against him.

Wrong those ballots were counted twice. The data proves it. You cannot change that.

The topic has not changed. It still concerns the massive and organized fraud that gave Biden GA. and the other swing states.
The topic is Ruby Freeman who did nothing wrong but was psychologically tortured by right wing psychopaths after being targeted by Trump and Giuliani.

Did you read your own article? It confirms I’m right.
Nope you're lying. There is no rule in Detroit about filming the counting process. You made it up hoping no one would call you on your bullshit lies.

Forum List

Back