FBI Report on the Late Night Ballot Fraud Operation in Georgia in 2020 EXONERATES RUDY GIULIANI and Implicates Chris Wray

Nope you're lying. There is no rule in Detroit about filming the counting process. You made it up hoping no one would call you on your bullshit lies.
Next time try reading your own articles.

It says this:
But Lawrence Garcia, an attorney for the City of Detroit, said that the windows were partially blocked because of concern voter information could be wrongfully revealed to the public. Those concerns were compounded by the fact that protesters standing outside the ballot-counting area were taking photographs and recording video.

“Some – but not all – windows were covered, because poll workers seated just inside those windows expressed concerns about people outside the center photographing and filming them and their work,” Garcia told CNN Business. “Only the media is allowed to take pictures inside the counting place, and people outside the center were not listening to requests to stop filming poll workers and their paperwork.”

My sources have eyewitnesses on the record and interviews with authorities and those responsible.

In other words, they’re journalists. What are your sources?
sources???....journalists???.....lol
I hit the n instead of the m right beside it. You imagine you're man enough to do something next time. :dunno: Ones a simple mistake the other a delusion.
i detest spell checkers to death...............but i couldn't resist...yer ok bro....you can take a hard punch and not cry

It says this:
But Lawrence Garcia, an attorney for the City of Detroit, said that the windows were partially blocked because of concern voter information could be wrongfully revealed to the public. Those concerns were compounded by the fact that protesters standing outside the ballot-counting area were taking photographs and recording video.

“Some – but not all – windows were covered, because poll workers seated just inside those windows expressed concerns about people outside the center photographing and filming them and their work,” Garcia told CNN Business. “Only the media is allowed to take pictures inside the counting place, and people outside the center were not listening to requests to stop filming poll workers and their paperwork.”
That is ridiculous. Was there going to be close ups of ballots? Ballots do not have personal information on them. You are truly stupid.

It says this:

There's no rule. You're lying again, and again, and again.

Fulton County GA’s High Priced Defense Attorneys see the ship sinking and quit. Criminal Defense Attorneys Donald F. Samuel and Amanda R. Clark Palmer representing the County have motioned to withdraw themselves from this case.

The 150,000 still secret 2020 unfolded mail ballots with the perfect ovals protected by court order for 3 years may have now gone missing. Coincidence? We think not.

Georgia 2020 Counterfeit Ballots Case: Judge Robert McBurney has now done nothing on the case for 141 days, ignoring repeated motions in violation of Georgia Code 15-6-21(b) which requires case progress by 90 days. These ballots must be huge trouble and they know it.

sources???....journalists???.....lol

i detest spell checkers to death...............but i couldn't resist...yer ok bro....you can take a hard punch and not cry
You took the instance to play hall monitor because that's really all your sad lot has got. :dunno:

I understand.

Floyd's tapes will tell us something different.
You mean the tapes from the people threatening and harassing her?

These people?
1702321370083.jpeg

Forum List

Back