FBI says they are coming after Proud Boys

So funny...if it is a left wing extreme group...the right is all for going after them, labeling them terrorist...if
Can you share with the class, what beliefs of the Proud Boys is "extreme"?

Inquiring minds want to know
Let’s start with ransacking the US capital and trying to overthrow an election. Not that I have any high expectations for “inquiring minds”, the bar is very low here.
That was the proud boys? I know of 3 ANTIFA who were involved. Can you provide the identities of any proud boys? I havent heard of any

So funny...if it is a left wing extreme group...the right is all for going after them, labeling them terrorist...if

Let’s start with ransacking the US capital and trying to overthrow an election. Not that I have any high expectations for “inquiring minds”, the bar is very low here.
Okay, I found this. No mention of doing any property damage or committing any "terroristic" acts like Antifa did, but I'm sure the Biden administration and the other leftist lunatics need a couple scalps

WASHINGTON— Two members of the Proud Boys, a nationalist organization, were indicted today in federal court in the District of Columbia for conspiring to obstruct law enforcement, among other charges.

Dominic Pezzola, 43, of Rochester, New York, and William Pepe, 31, of Beacon, New York, were indicted today in federal court in the District of Columbia on charges of conspiracy; civil disorder; unlawfully entering restricted buildings or grounds; and disorderly and disruptive conduct in restricted buildings or grounds. Pezzola was also charged with obstruction of an official proceeding; additional counts of civil disorder and aiding and abetting civil disorder; robbery of personal property of the United States; assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers; destruction of government property; and engaging in physical violence in a restricted buildings or grounds

That was the proud boys? I know of 3 ANTIFA who were involved. Can you provide the identities of any proud boys? I havent heard of any
You have no documented proof. You are a liar.

The op literally names some..didn't bother to read it, i see~

You also forgot the link where 3 antifa are named...also forgot to state why it matters? Given the thousands of Trump fans..if a few antifa WERE there..the insurrection does not automatically become a antifa event...too stupid!

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Okay, I found this. No mention of doing any property damage or committing any "terroristic" acts like Antifa did, but I'm sure the Biden administration and the other leftist lunatics need a couple scalps

WASHINGTON— Two members of the Proud Boys, a nationalist organization, were indicted today in federal court in the District of Columbia for conspiring to obstruct law enforcement, among other charges.

Dominic Pezzola, 43, of Rochester, New York, and William Pepe, 31, of Beacon, New York, were indicted today in federal court in the District of Columbia on charges of conspiracy; civil disorder; unlawfully entering restricted buildings or grounds; and disorderly and disruptive conduct in restricted buildings or grounds. Pezzola was also charged with obstruction of an official proceeding; additional counts of civil disorder and aiding and abetting civil disorder; robbery of personal property of the United States; assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers; destruction of government property; and engaging in physical violence in a restricted buildings or grounds
5 people died at the Capitol. Try again.

5 people dead because of Trump's insurrection, carried out by terrorists, while many have been arrested, is the kind of kook I want to be, by exposing their terrorism.
This goes for both Antifa and Proud boys...

Out of the thousands there... Less than 10, and the blame on the whole thing on them? Really?

5 people dead because of Trump's insurrection, carried out by terrorists, while many have been arrested, is the kind of kook I want to be, by exposing their terrorism.

Out of the thousands there... Less than 10, and the blame on the whole thing on them? Really?
Yes, really. They walked up to the capitol as terrorists., left with five dead as terrorists. That didn't happen with BLM.

Yes, really. They walked up to the capitol as terrorists., left with five dead as terrorists. That didn't happen with BLM.

Edit: By that logic, anyone that voted for Biden, if more than 10 of them were sex offenders, then all the people who voted for Biden are responsible for that.

I'm sorry... I reject the idiocy of your argument.

Say fuckwad, weren't 4 of the 5 protesters, one shot in the face, no warning? Then the other death a stroke?

Now, the 40 deaths that you Nazis caused with your Kristalnacht were virtually all murder - including David Dorn who your terrorist troops gunned down in cold blood and two Long Beach Police officers that your Brown Shirts followed to the hospital chanting "we hope they die."

Your Brown Shirts murdered two in the CHAZ/CHOP area that democrats occupied while waging violent war against the United States, as part of your 10 month insurgency. Your treason included 19 people raped during the occupation of United States Territory by insurgents. Your soldiers even raped a homeless man.

So tell us about it, Nazi scum?

So funny...if it is a left wing extreme group...the right is all for going after them, labeling them terrorist...if it is a rightwing extremist group...the right is asking how to join up.

I dont think I’ve heard any leftists asking how to join Antifa.

I like data...aren’t dark Democrats America’s most dangerous group?

Remember trump's comment about the Proud Boys? "Stand Back and Stand Bye"....and that was before the buffoon lost the election. He had been whining "election fraud" since 2015. The LIAR IN CHIEF tried to destroy our country.
Gotta link where I can join?
They meet every Tuesday at the Love's truck stop~
Thx

Remember trump's comment about the Proud Boys? "Stand Back and Stand Bye"....and that was before the buffoon lost the election. He had been whining "election fraud" since 2015. The LIAR IN CHIEF tried to destroy our country.

The FBI will probably be working hard on the case against the Proud Boys ...
At least until someone phones in a report about a suspicious pull-strap hanging from the loading bay door outside the breakroom at a Winn Dixie in Texas ... :thup:

Last edited:

Gotta link where I can join?
They meet every Tuesday at the Love's truck stop~
Thx
Don't bend over if you drop the soap.....

Edit: By that logic, anyone that voted for Biden, if more than 10 of them were sex offenders, then all the people who voted for Biden are responsible for that.

I'm sorry... I reject the idiocy of your argument.
Your lies are not logic, and neither is your whataboutism coward.

There is no idiocy to my argument. Documented facts are not idiotic. Try again.

So funny...if it is a left wing extreme group...the right is all for going after them, labeling them terrorist...if it is a rightwing extremist group...the right is asking how to join up.

No, white supremacists are. You don't know much about data do you?

Say fuckwad, weren't 4 of the 5 protesters, one shot in the face, no warning? Then the other death a stroke?

Now, the 40 deaths that you Nazis caused with your Kristalnacht were virtually all murder - including David Dorn who your terrorist troops gunned down in cold blood and two Long Beach Police officers that your Brown Shirts followed to the hospital chanting "we hope they die."

Your Brown Shirts murdered two in the CHAZ/CHOP area that democrats occupied while waging violent war against the United States, as part of your 10 month insurgency. Your treason included 19 people raped during the occupation of United States Territory by insurgents. Your soldiers even raped a homeless man.

So tell us about it, Nazi scum?
How they died and who, is not relevant. They made the choice to trespass and they knew the risk. You just made a stupid argument, as you always do, followed up by your cowardly whataboutism. That usually rounds you out with your low level IQ arguments. You should find yourself another hobby, besides looking like an idiot everyday on this forum.

Your lies are not logic, and neither is your whataboutism coward.

There is no idiocy to my argument. Documented facts are not idiotic. Try again.
There is no try again. I leave it up to the masses to figure out if you are worth listening to or not.

You are like a contestant on American Idol who can't sing, and have no friends to tell you that you are making a fool of yourself.

No, white supremacists are. You don't know much about data do you?

Post the data then...simple shit

Forum List

Back