FBI says they are coming after Proud Boys

So funny...if it is a left wing extreme group...the right is all for going after them, labeling them terrorist...if it is a rightwing extremist group...the right is asking how to join up.

I dont think I’ve heard any leftists asking how to join Antifa.

Is it possible for any group to be nor extremist than the Nazi democrat party itself?

ANTIFA are just the terrorist shock troops. the Brown Shirts, of the filthy democrat party.

It's good that dictator Biden and all you of the Reich are unifying the nation.

Uber Alles Democrat
Antifa are a bunch of thugs.
Proud Boys are a bunch of thugs.
You, on the other hand, are a historically confused (lets blame our education system) wingnut who seems to think thugs are ok if they are the right brand.
The demscum think that way all the time. When they go after blm and antigua pussies with the same gusto I will be impressed. Until then theft are just a bunch of hypocritical pussies.

So funny...if it is a left wing extreme group...the right is all for going after them, labeling them terrorist...if it is a rightwing extremist group...the right is asking how to join up.

Let us know when far right groups burn buildings down and murder innocent people.

They did.
So you have nothing. As usual. YOUR people burned down buildings and killed cops all year and were encouraged to keep it up. Now you’ll throw your usual lie “it was right wing people pretending to be Antifa!”.
Funny you should say that. I spoke with an aunt who is a hard MAGA a few days after the January 6th coup attempt. She says..."The INTIFA people in the crowd lead the riot." I said..."No, the FBI has said there was no sign of ANTIFA. Now...you want to turn everything around.

GROW A BRAIN! QAnon and The Proud Boys are lying, conspiracy theory groups that are intent on destroying the Constitution. If they have to use violence...they will. And the Liar in Chief sits there on multiple occasions and says...."I don't know anything about QAnon." If the man ever stopped lying, he would suffocate.
Grow a brain yourself moron. Proof has been brought out proving Antifa involvement. Do try to keep up. Then deflect to Q and the Proud Boys (who are nothing like Antifa). You assholes will not be allowed to ruin this country. Period.
It's been debunked. No ANTIFA. Try again.
Sorry asshat. Your own Antifa pals are on video admitting to it. And the FBI has been forced to admit Antifa people were involved. You lose again. As always.

Let us know when far right groups burn buildings down and murder innocent people.

They did.
So you have nothing. As usual. YOUR people burned down buildings and killed cops all year and were encouraged to keep it up. Now you’ll throw your usual lie “it was right wing people pretending to be Antifa!”.
Funny you should say that. I spoke with an aunt who is a hard MAGA a few days after the January 6th coup attempt. She says..."The INTIFA people in the crowd lead the riot." I said..."No, the FBI has said there was no sign of ANTIFA. Now...you want to turn everything around.

GROW A BRAIN! QAnon and The Proud Boys are lying, conspiracy theory groups that are intent on destroying the Constitution. If they have to use violence...they will. And the Liar in Chief sits there on multiple occasions and says...."I don't know anything about QAnon." If the man ever stopped lying, he would suffocate.
Grow a brain yourself moron. Proof has been brought out proving Antifa involvement. Do try to keep up. Then deflect to Q and the Proud Boys (who are nothing like Antifa). You assholes will not be allowed to ruin this country. Period.
Sorry asshat. Your own Antifa pals are on video admitting to it. And the FBI has been forced to admit Antifa people were involved. You lose again. As always.
Damn...this is getting embarrassing... the Republicans/conservatives are looking the party of “it is always the other guys fault” even when waving a smoking gun.

They did.

That conservative protesters—and not leftist provocateurs—were responsible was plainly obvious as the mob violence unfolded. A week later, following dozens of arrests, it is no less true: Trump supporters did this, and any effort to paint antifa as the real culprit is pathologically dishonest.

That has not stopped Trump defenders from trying. Former New York mayor and current Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani hinted at "antifa involvement" in a tweet. Rep. Paul Gosar (R–Ariz.) said the riots "had all the hallmarks of antifa provocation." Trump himself has privately blamed antifa for what transpired, according to reports.

Just because you keep saying it over and over does not make it true. Tell trump that. He is always trying to gaslight America.

They did.

No link= you are a liar. Try again.https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/08/fbi-says-no-indication-that-antifa-took-part-in-us-capitol-riot.html

Remember trump's comment about the Proud Boys? "Stand Back and Stand Bye"....and that was before the buffoon lost the election. He had been whining "election fraud" since 2015. The LIAR IN CHIEF tried to destroy our country.
Bullshit,. Demscum are the idiots that wants to destroy this country.
You are a weakling who presents no argument. Just rants. You lose.

Is it possible for any group to be nor extremist than the Nazi democrat party itself?

ANTIFA are just the terrorist shock troops. the Brown Shirts, of the filthy democrat party.

It's good that dictator Biden and all you of the Reich are unifying the nation.

Uber Alles Democrat
Antifa are a bunch of thugs.
Proud Boys are a bunch of thugs.
You, on the other hand, are a historically confused (lets blame our education system) wingnut who seems to think thugs are ok if they are the right brand.
The demscum think that way all the time. When they go after blm and antigua pussies with the same gusto I will be impressed. Until then theft are just a bunch of hypocritical pussies.
Again, you are a loser with no arguments. Just rants. You aren't saying shit. Get lost.

Remember trump's comment about the Proud Boys? "Stand Back and Stand Bye"....and that was before the buffoon lost the election. He had been whining "election fraud" since 2015. The LIAR IN CHIEF tried to destroy our country.

Fully
Bolshevik
Infiltrated
So the "Law and Order" party has become the Party of Conspiracy Theories and Lies....all to pacify the Liar in Chief who is preparing to defend himself for the second time in a Senate impeachment trial. He is destined as the Worst president to ever take a breath.
The party of lies will always be the demscum. Best ever. Demscum are retards.
Speaking of retards, I'm not sure this post of yours could get more retarded.

They never went after BLM or ANTIFA but the idiots think the Proud Boys are a threat?

Of course these FBI dipshits are the same ones that let Crooked Hillary skate, have never investigation China Joe's corruption and helped the rest of Swamp frame Trump on Russia Russia Russia so they lost their credibility a long time ago.
You are a liar. There is no "Joe's corruption."

Is Antifa on that list?

I agree. Antifa and BLM should be at the top of that list. They are domestic terrorists.
You keep saying that but what has BLM as a GROUP done that qualifies as terrorism?
What have the Proud Boys done that BLM hasnt? I can name a lot of shit that BLM has done that the Proud Boys havent, but not the other way around.
Killed in a federal building like these proud boy terrorists, and threatened to hang the vice-president. Does that answer your question?

The Canadian government declared this segment of trump's Nazis a terrorist organization equal to al Qaeda.

With that feather in their cap, will more of the keyboard warriors/trump Nazis on these message boards join their wannabe führer's "Brownshirts" and prepare to assist him in his next act of treason?

That wouldn't surprise me a bit. They are very bad losers. They are such bad losers, they are mentally breaking down on this very forum.

What crime did they commit?

The crime they committed was creating a multi-ethnic, patriotic men's club that promotes conservative values. I do, however, realize that I am obviously being redundant when I specify both patriotic and conservative.
Were you on the moon on January 6th? They are neither patriotic or conservative.

LOL at equating the Proud Boy movement with a pack of yahoos storming the capitol after the police opened the door for them. Admit it, a multi-ethnic men's club pushing conservative values upsets you.
They are not and were not conservative. They attempted an Insurrection on January 6th. They will now pay. djt had his days is court to prove his Lie. He was knocked down over 60 times. He is a Cancer on this Country.
They were people up with out corrupt government---who largely went to protest our corrupt congress and the election fraud. Pelosi and the other dems knew they were coming for weeks--so ergo the Soros antifa mixed in with the crowd of peaceful protestors to try to make the crowd more violent in order further the globalists/communist take over of America---they were hoping that the crowd would be more violent-------but atlas most all were very peaceful. Now that they rose up though--as with any communist regime--they will have to be destroyed and made examples of.
There was no election fraud. You are a liar.
There is no election for political office in this nation that doesnt have fraud.
Really? So where was your outrage in 2016, when over a million voters, mostly of color, were purged illegally? Where was your outrage when 1600 polling places were closed down in mostly minority areas, and mostly in the south, that deprived millions of minorities the right to a fair election?

Gotta link where I can join?
They meet every Tuesday at the Love's truck stop~

So funny...if it is a left wing extreme group...the right is all for going after them, labeling them terrorist...if
Can you share with the class, what beliefs of the Proud Boys is "extreme"?

Inquiring minds want to know

So funny...if it is a left wing extreme group...the right is all for going after them, labeling them terrorist...if
Can you share with the class, what beliefs of the Proud Boys is "extreme"?

Inquiring minds want to know
Let’s start with ransacking the US capital and trying to overthrow an election. Not that I have any high expectations for “inquiring minds”, the bar is very low here.

Forum List

Back