FBI screwed up royally. Opening boxes on the premises tainted whatever evidence there was.

No. Thatā€™s not it.

Itā€™s close. But thatā€™s not what it means, exactly.

To be admissible, all evidence needs to have a proper foundation laid. If some evidence (or piece of evidence) is allegedly tainted, an objection to its admission will lead to some voir dire about the evidence and maybe itā€™s bona fides including (sometimes) the chain of custody. Then the judge makes the call.

What Iā€™m saying is that opening the box doesnā€™t necessarily ā€œtaintā€ that evidence ā€” because the party offering the evidence may still be able to establish that it nevertheless is what it purports to be and hasnā€™t been altered (and also they need to demonstrate that itā€™s relevant to some material issue in the case)
You have to go thru a process to prove that it isn't tainted.
We're saying the same thing....but just saying it differently.

No....what we are seeing is the same SOBs that tried to get him booted out of office for 4 years are still at it.
Trump is just trying to do what he thinks is right for this country and these traitors are still in charge....and are still trying to get him.
The only reason this is going on is because the same pricks that set him up in Russian Collusion under task-force Crossfire-Hurricane are still in the FBI doing the same dirty tricks.

Check the video. Body cams were there. Youā€™re gonna look like a fool if you buy into these nuts fantasies.

You have to go thru a process to prove that it isn't tainted.
We're saying the same thing....but just saying it differently.
I am not arguing with you. The party offering any item of evidence assumes a burden. If some alleged tinkering had taken place that doesnā€™t affect the itemā€™s ability to establish something relevant to a material matter in dispute, it is generally admissible.

What Iā€™m saying is that opening a box of documents (standing alone), or even taking some items out to provide a photo to a judge, isnā€™t likely to be the kind of thing that will make it inadmissible. Fuck around sloppily with dna evidence, youā€™ll likely make it useless. But with documents and photos, usually not.

That said, I think you and I are in general agreement.

SCI is above Top Secret.

Actually, SCI is just a sub-category of the classification system (Sensitive Compartmented Information). Like NOFORN or SI. These sub-categories don't raise the level of classification, only give additional instructions for handling.

There can be Secret SCI as well as Top Secret SCI.

I am not arguing with you. The party offering any item of evidence assumes a burden. If some alleged tinkering had taken place that doesnā€™t affect the itemā€™s ability to establish something relevant to a material matter in dispute, it is generally admissible.

What Iā€™m saying is that opening a box of documents (standing alone), or even taking some items out to provide a photo to a judge, isnā€™t likely to be the kind of thing that will make it inadmissible. Fuck around sloppily with dna evidence, youā€™ll likely make it useless. But with documents and photos, usually not.

That said, I think you and I are in general agreement.
It all depends on the judge whether any evidence is admissible.
Whether the shit is planted or not.
The judge decides what gets in and what is thrown out.
However....leaking photos to the press is evidence of the type of mindset and political bias of the DOJ, as well as an inherent malice by the Attorney General against the defendant....and could lead to civil suits upon a dismissal of the case.
The leaked photos are designed to prejudice any jury.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
It all depends on the judge whether any evidence is admissible.
Whether the shit is planted or not.
The judge decides what gets in and what is thrown out.
However....leaking photos to the press is evidence of the type of mindset and political bias of the DOJ....and could lead to civil suits and a total dismissal of the case.
Maybe. I agree that the judge (at a possible trial) makes the call in admissibility. The photos were redacted. And they were used as ā€œevidenceā€ in a submission to the court. (Of course the real purpose was to try to make it a public spectacle.). So, I donā€™t think that will even weigh on the issue of admissibility.

What Iā€™m saying is just that the fact that the boxes were opened doesnā€™t mean much. To comply with the warrant, they needed to be opened.

What is left unsaid by the scumbags at DOJ, of course, is the big issue. Weā€™re they or were they not already declassified? The DOJ knew that claim existed. They even mentioned it to the judge. (They were boxed in. They had to.) The big question is whether they can justify their ā€œbeliefā€ that the documents had not been declassified.

As to all the rest (non classified material) this is all bullshit. Iā€™ll stipulate it was all technically the property of the United States. So what? They had been engaged in negotiations. Physical temporary possession is t even a crime.

Maybe. I agree that the judge (at a possible trial) makes the call in admissibility. The photos were redacted. And they were used as ā€œevidenceā€ in a submission to the court. (Of course the real purpose was to try to make it a public spectacle.). So, I donā€™t think that will even weigh on the issue of admissibility.

What Iā€™m saying is just that the fact that the boxes were opened doesnā€™t mean much. To comply with the warrant, they needed to be opened.

What is left unsaid by the scumbags at DOJ, of course, is the big issue. Weā€™re they or were they not already declassified? The DOJ knew that claim existed. They even mentioned it to the judge. (They were boxed in. They had to.) The big question is whether they can justify their ā€œbeliefā€ that the documents had not been declassified.

As to all the rest (non classified material) this is all bullshit. Iā€™ll stipulate it was all technically the property of the United States. So what? They had been engaged in negotiations. Physical temporary possession is t even a crime.
That's all the things that come out in a trial...which I doubt they will even take it to.....because I'm sure they know everything that was down there....and all of it has been marked and identified.....and if any of it has been tampered with....that can come out in the trial.

This is clearly a frame job by the DOJ.

That's all the things that come out in a trial...which I doubt they will even take it to.....because I'm sure they know everything that was down there....and all of it has been marked and identified.....and if any of it has been tampered with....that can come out in the trial.

This is clearly a frame job by the DOJ.
I am astounded by how sloppy and lacking in credibility our DOJ has become. Disgraceful.

And nobody seems to be noting that Brandon is responsible for this outrageous politicization of the FBI and the DOJ. BUT it certainly deserves mention. That demented old racist pig is completely violating his oath of office.

I am astounded by how sloppy and lacking in credibility our DOJ has become. Disgraceful.

And nobody seems to be noting that Brandon is responsible for this outrageous politicization of the FBI and the DOJ. BUT it certainly deserves mention. That demented old racist pig is completely violating his oath of office.
Brandon is an empty-suit rubberstamp.
Obama is running things behind the scenes.
It becomes clear every time Biden apologizes for talking out of turn during exchanges with the press.
He's not the president even in his own mind.
He's POTUS in name only.
He's not in charge.

Brandon is an empty-suit rubberstamp.
Obama is running things behind the scenes.
It becomes clear every time Biden apologizes for talking out of turn during exchanges with the press.
He's not the president even in his own mind.
He's POTUS in name only.
He's not in charge.
That could be. And maybe thatā€™s why nobody is bothering with the 25th. Well, that and the fact that no same person wants an acting President HeelsUp Harris.

That could be. And maybe thatā€™s why nobody is bothering with the 25th. Well, that and the fact that no same person wants an acting President HeelsUp Harris.
She's his insurance policy.
Imagine if Pelosi wanted to...she could take them both out and make herself POTUS.
Wouldn't take much....just tell the truth about both of them.

She's his insurance policy.
Imagine if Pelosi wanted to...she could take them both out and make herself POTUS.
Wouldn't take much....just tell the truth about both of them.
Except few reasonable people believe a word out of her drunken mumbling old mouth, either.

It wasn't about the preserving evidence? It was about get your kicks in a political circus. Did they take souvenirs from the 1st Lady's underwear drawer? Perverts are all around us and if they are in charge and beyond control and the media justifies it, America is far worse off than we thought.

He is in big trouble, and he knows it. That is all there is. No conspiracy theory, with no proof at all, will change that.

Actually, the FBI is under some serious scrutiny by investigative reporters who are not letting go of their disgusting history of hating on President Trump.

Forum List

Back