FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

and when mrs blaster is dismembered by a serial killer i hope they still try to get the guy, or are you going to find him on your own?

me, i kind of like having a dna and fingerprint data base, but i guess those are "unconstitutional?"
The FBI ? They cant even solve murders within a 30/40 year time frame. Genealogy researchers are doing their job for them.

The same thing everyone resisting arrest by fighting the police is going to do.

But for some reason shooting unarmed Ashley Babbitt is applauded but shooting people resisting arrest is grounds for burning down cities.
Funny how that works.

Damn..you do keep trying..good for you! First, yes...that is why Antifa is a dis-organization---to prevent infiltration and subversion. An organization needs structure...Antifa has none..or at least, very little. No one is coordinating Antifa. Local groups act on their own without support.
The French Resistance was composed of quite a few groups....you might be interested to know that their headquarters was in London..where they were coordinated by Charles DeGaulle/Churchill and Ike.

The French Resistance (French: La Résistance) was a collection of organizations that fought the Nazi occupation of France and the collaborationist Vichy régime in France during the Second World War.
Damn. You do stick to your phony line.

Try to focus and for once try to pick a story line that makes sense.

Organizations don’t require headquarters.

If you can admit that, maybe we can proceed to the next point that comes up. Of course, it would require that you admit that you were wrong.

Now, as to your less than informative addition about the French Resistance and the Vichy government, let’s get down to it, ya dipstick. It was not responsive to the point. If it were, maybe you could share with everyone the “headquarters” of the French Resistance or any headquarters for any component of the French Resistance.

But you’re gonna run into the same problem. There was no HQ.

And the reason there was no HQ is already established. Pyramid structure made it harder to crack. And plus, if you’re the enemy and you take out “the” HQ of yiur opposition, the entire organization might just collapse.

Soros-backed Antifa knows this. Soros is an evil scumbag but that’s not to say he’s stupid. So, Soros’ little pet organization (Antifa) gets “organized” in a manner that makes it difficult to take out with one stroke. Oh, this also allows you and your fellow libturds to stupidly and absurdly claim that there is no such “organization.”

Yeah yeah. Sure. There was no French Resistance, either. 🙄

The FBI ? They cant even solve murders within a 30/40 year time frame. Genealogy researchers are doing their job for them.

you must be very experienced at solving murders? i know your local police solve them all
How many police were shot by BLM/ANTIFA and the gunman not murdered by the FBI?
most police shootings blamed on "antifa" can be traced to "boogaloo boys," a weird gang of trump inspired racists

if you have enough attention span to watch a hearing on "antifa violence" chaired by ted cruz. it is archived on c span.

you must be very experienced at solving murders? i know your local police solve them all

most police shootings blamed on "antifa" can be traced to "boogaloo boys," a weird gang of trump inspired racists

if you have enough attention span to watch a hearing on "antifa violence" chaired by ted cruz. it is archived on c span.

You're obviously a tard. May FIREAIDS infest your smegma.

The FBI is a joke.
Oh, they could hammer my ass (for what, idk, everybody breaks laws) , and kill that guy today, but not stop 9/11, and arrested people for

sharing music online. (Napster)

Don't forget enforcing SOPA and RIPA laws which just serves Hollywood.

Bah!

Who threatened bragg??

Nobody should threaten a cute little pavement ape like that....

bragg finna indike.jpg

Go check out all of the cold case murders that have been solved by genealogy researchers where the murderers where on the suspect list of the FBI and never arrested. The FBI is pretty much useless.

As is the rest of your retarded post.

Go check out all of the cold case murders that have been solved by genealogy researchers where the murderers where on the suspect list of the FBI and never arrested. The FBI is pretty much useless.

As is the rest of your retarded post.
Why has the FBI never gone after ANTIFA?

It's "just an idea"?

So when they tried to storm The White House, it was "just an idea"? :rolleyes-41:

They shoot 1 old man in Utah, but hundreds of fuckers that tried to storm The White House get away?

Sum Ting Wong.

ANTIFA is an international terrorist organization, I can show them throwing Molotov cocktails,

mortars in bottles, rioting worldwide and in the US and the FBI don't give a fuck.

Useless. Raze it to the ground and restructure it.

Some elements are worth keeping, but clearly they have lost their way somewhere..

Last edited:
In the end there is no arguing with folks who love them some FBI these days.

Sadly, there is no reconciliation either.

They want a police state wherein, in their fantasies, they are forever on the "good side" and can see their enemies punished. This IS their highest good. It's not fulfillment, peaceful living, the "pursuit of happiness". It's their enemies getting theirs.

Look at how they spend their resources: time, energy, money. In getting their enemies, in collecting power. That's all that matter to them.

This is why they scream like demons when I say, hey, it's over for America. We'll just split, how bout that? No no no no no. We're to be their playthings, see. We're to be subject to all their pernicious whims. Same as all tyrants and all tyrannies all the way down history.

Reject them and move on. I have and do.

Don't make threats... just overwhelm the vote... no excuses for not voting... every patriot who believes in freedom and knows the constitution and supports it had better fucking vote.... if you only don't you have yourself to blame...

Sadly, there is no reconciliation either.

So what's the plan, losers? Cry some more on a message board? Make more excuses for violent terrorists? Oooh, scary.

I have a suggestion. Since you terrorist MAGA wusses hate America so much, go somewhere else. You don't like it here, we don't want you here, society would be better without you parasitic leeches sucking blood, so just leave.

As to where to go, I suggest Russia, Iran or North Korea, places where the political ideology matches your own. You'll fit right in.

Forum List

Back