FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

Don't make threats... just overwhelm the vote... no excuses for not voting... every patriot who believes in freedom and knows the constitution and supports it had better fucking vote.... if you only don't you have yourself to blame...
And if they cheat the votes?

So what's the plan, losers? Cry some more on a message board? Make more excuses for violent terrorists? Oooh, scary.

I have a suggestion. Since you terrorist MAGA wusses hate America so much, go somewhere else. You don't like it here, we don't want you here, society would be better without you parasitic leeches sucking blood, so just leave.

As to where to go, I suggest Russia, Iran or North Korea, places where the political ideology matches your own. You'll fit right in.
Ummm. We don't want you here. Try Africa or Haiti.

So what's the plan, losers? Cry some more on a message board? Make more excuses for violent terrorists? Oooh, scary.

I have a suggestion. Since you terrorist MAGA wusses hate America so much, go somewhere else. You don't like it here, we don't want you here, society would be better without you parasitic leeches sucking blood, so just leave.

As to where to go, I suggest Russia, Iran or North Korea, places where the political ideology matches your own. You'll fit right in.
As soon as you come right here and try to make me. That's when your tune's gonna change.

I'm for freedom and America, not jackbooted Nazis with pussies like you hiding behind them.

With a little luck, I'll beat the lot of you all, and Americans will be a lot better off.

I'm from heanh, your pussy ass ain't makin' me go nowhere, but I know where to make you go.

The same place the neighborhood committee made a rapist the law let get away went.

Where you can't hurt anyone anymore.

Last edited:
As soon as you come right here and try to make me. That's when your tune's gonna change.
This commie cocksucker is getting especially unhinged and violent.

Your pal was the same way. He fucked around and found out.

And Ashli roasts in Hell, for eternity. The thought of that gives great joy to all patriots.

AHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Keep on sucking it hard, loser. It's what you're good at, after all.

This commie cocksucker is getting especially unhinged and violent.

Your pal was the same way. He fucked around and found out.

And Ashli roasts in Hell, for eternity. The thought of that gives great joy to all patriots.

AHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Keep on sucking it hard, loser. It's what you're good at, after all.
Maybe we should go away and leave you to waller in your fucktardation. :dunno:

Enjoy! Motherfucker! Good luck finding your next meal.

You can't even feed yourself, retard.

Last edited:
So now the FIB can just shoot anyone at any time. I will not answer the door, they can knock it down,. and i will shoot as many of the mother fuckers as i can, before i go down.

They will find me wearing my hat and mask.

View attachment 813187 View attachment 813188

View attachment 813189
LOL...

i learned all the tricks that the left uses in avoiding paying their taxes(Tax loopholes) and now i live a very wealthy lifestyle.
Sure...

The fear you have is that your nation will turn out like all your blue cities now.

Portland.

Seattle.

San Francisco.

Your own people--liberals--are fleeing. And they're right.

Don't take that out on me.

You guys are always going to whine that the election is stolen if you lose. If you lose, you're going to claim it was stolen, but you guys aren't seceding.

This is just more cope and seethe out of you.
Until the bullets start flying, and your pants fill up with poop.

Who am I kidding? You won't be in any danger, probably still flapping your cockholster while

everything goes exactly the other way.

Don't make threats... just overwhelm the vote... no excuses for not voting... every patriot who believes in freedom and knows the constitution and supports it had better fucking vote.... if you only don't you have yourself to blame...

This. People say "voting doesn't matter anymore" but I don't agree. We have more eyes now, and Dems are losing voters fast. Young people, minorities.

They might try to steal one more time. IF they do, then things get really dicey IMO

Forum List

Back