FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

Yea? So why don't YOU start it off and fire those bullets then?

Because you're a giant pussy, like I said.
n4EkcTh.gif

Jackalopic faggotic fucktard! :iyfyus.jpg:

So now the FIB can just shoot anyone at any time. I will not answer the door, they can knock it down,. and i will shoot as many of the mother fuckers as i can, before i go down.

They will find me wearing my hat and mask.

View attachment 813187 View attachment 813188

View attachment 813189
You can shoot unarmed people in a lot of our southern states. Stalk a Black man and when he turns on you, just shoot him and holler about Standing Your Ground. It worked for George Zimmerman in Florida.
It would`ve worked for the 3 Georgia hillbillies that shot an unarmed jogger but the dumbasses brought along a film crew on their Negro hunt.

You can shoot unarmed people in a lot of our southern states. Stalk a Black man and when he turns on you, just shoot him and holler about Standing Your Ground. It worked for George Zimmerman in Florida.
It would`ve worked for the 3 Georgia hillbillies that shot an unarmed jogger but the dumbasses brought along a film crew on their Negro hunt.
You are dangerous to this society

are all trump voters violent insurrectionists? if (and only if) that answer is "yes" then such strict application of "law and order" is appropriate, don't you think?

That Trump will be tried for his coup attempt is not a violation of his rights. It is a fulfillment of his rights. It is the grace of the American republic. In other systems, when your coup attempt fails, what follows is not a trial.

You are confused about this Moon Bat.

The "Insurrectionists" were the goddamn Negroes and Communists that spent six months rioting, looting, murdering and destroying in over 200 American cities.

The "Insurrectionists" were the shithead Democrats and their Deep State accomplices.that attempted a coup against Trump with that bullshit Russia bullshit.

The "Insurrectionists" are those assholes in Congress that did bogus impeachments against Trump in the hopes of illegally removing him from office.

The "Insurrectionists" are the Leftest Democrat filth that have turned this once great country in a shithole Banana Republic by weaponizing the Federal government against their opponents.

The "Insurrectionists" are Bidens that got rich off the Chinese and then when the Chinese released a bioweapon used the Pandemic as a scam to steal the election with fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots.

You are confused about this Moon Bat.

The "Insurrectionists" were the goddamn Negroes and Communists that spent six months rioting, looting, murdering and destroying in over 200 American cities.

The "Insurrectionists" were the shithead Democrats and their Deep State accomplices.that attempted a coup against Trump with that bullshit Russia bullshit.

The "Insurrectionists" are those assholes in Congress that did bogus impeachments against Trump in the hopes of illegally removing him from office.

The "Insurrectionists" are the Leftest Democrat filth that have turned this once great country in a shithole Banana Republic by weaponizing the Federal government against their opponents.

The "Insurrectionists" are Bidens that got rich off the Chinese and then when the Chinese released a bioweapon used the Pandemic as a scam to steal the election with fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots.
We`ve had riots for 300 years but only one of them was an attempt to steal the office of the presidency. Read a book or two.
A Banana Republic is what we looked like on J6.
A book can teach you what a Banana Republic is.
Chinese released a bioweapon? :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back