FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

Oh, they "contacted" her. No FBI raid?

Realize I'm not condoning what this man said or how he handled himself BUT

Your double standards are glaring and disgusting. And we can all see it.

Note: I had this link ready to go because I knew you were so stupid.

Want to challenge my Madonna statement too? :heehee:

You should do something about it. Nut up or shut up.
Let me ask you stupid Moon Bats a valid question.

It is outrageous that this White man was murdered by government thugs. A great injustice.

We White people should do like the goddamn Negroes and spend the next six months rioting, burning, murdering and looting. Burning down police building and other government buildings.

The question; If we did that would the filthy ass Democrat leaders tell the police to stand down and let us exercise our free speech right like they did for the goddamn Negro Insurrection or would they tell the police to shoot us?

It is not a trick question.

Tell you what....why don't you say the things that Robertson said....take pictures like Robertson did, etc. and see how things work out for you. :heehee:

Madonna also was con-tacted by the Secret Service....and managed to not pull a gun or threaten agents. You are batting 0 for 2 so far. :heehee:

Oh. "contacted by" vs. FBI raid complete with all the guns blazing. Don't you all hate guns? I thought you did. But of course NOT when they're pointed at your enemies.

We know that. That's first.

Again, I DO NOT condone what this man said. But your double standards suck.

Let me ask you stupid Moon Bats a valid question.

It is outrageous that this White man was murdered by government thugs. A great injustice.

We White people should do like the goddamn Negroes and spend the next six months rioting, burning, murdering and looting. Burning down police building and other government buildings.

The question; If we did that would the filthy ass Democrat leaders tell the police to stand down and let us exercise our free speech right like they did for the goddamn Negro Insurrection or would they tell the police to shoot us?

It is not a trick question.

For the record:

Your posts about "negros" are disgusting.

Are you okay? Are you mentally ill? what are you talking about..."English composition one of those corners you cut"....are you sure that was me?

Yup..pretty sure:

I guess I am a bit mistaken...you chose 'triage' over 'cutting corners'.

You're a teacher..adhere to those standards you set for your pupils.

I'm not sure how to feel about this. Police are shooting more and more people to death these days. Even people with only knives who could be subdued by other means.

Yup..pretty sure:

I guess I am a bit mistaken...you chose 'triage' over 'cutting corners'.

You're a teacher..adhere to those standards you set for your pupils.

No, you were ALL THE WAY WRONG, confusing me with another person altogether. But like the dishonest "liberal" you are, you will NEVER admit it.

I'm not sure how to feel about this. Police are shooting more and more people to death these days. Even people with only knives who could be subdued by other means.

You shouldn't worry about it unless you live in a place run by DemoKKKrats. That's where it always happens.

No, you were ALL THE WAY WRONG, confusing me with another person altogether. But like the dishonest "liberal" you are, you will NEVER admit it.
Click the link Sue...just click the link. I know the summary shows a different post..due to the site foibles..but the link goes straight to your post.

Click the link Sue...just click the link. I know the summary shows a different post..due to the site foibles..but the link goes straight to your post.

I never said what you CLAIMED I said about English composition. I was responding to something completely different far into the thread.

But we can see, and know, that you're a dishonest "liberal" so dig in rather than say, dang, I was wrong.

You realize the Robertson raid happened AFTER they tried to con-tact him, right?

Face it, sweetie............you are all in for a potentially deadly assassin, and mourn that the FBI stopped him. Make you proud?

I figure it is already an informant. :)

Good, he was ratted out before he could kill someone. He threatening to kill President Biden, Vice Preident Harris, Fulton County D.A. Fani Willis and others.

He had a sniper rifle and owned a Gilly Suit. The F.B.I. served legally issued warrant to search his home and he refused. He fired on them and they fired back....he did the dumb and died. One less MAGA MAGGOT to care about. He wanted to a marytr, now he just a lump of cowardly flesh.

Of course you did, especially for the injured cops. But you people destroyed $2 billion in property, much of it belonging to minorities.

This is just who you are.
Well then, you are welcome to link or repost any of my posts that do as you claim.

Go for it.

For the record:

Your posts about "negros" are disgusting.
You are confused Moon Bat.

The six months of destructive and murderous Negro Insurrection was disgusting. The FBI thugs killing the White man was disgusting. The Democrats stealing the 2020 Presidential election was disgusting. Potatohead letting millions of Illegals flood in is disgusting. Our country being turned in to a Banana Republic by the Leftest assholes is disgusting. Potatohead selling out his country to get rich is disgusting.

The list is much longer than that but I will stop there.

Good, he was ratted out before he could kill someone. He threatening to kill President Biden, Vice Preident Harris, Fulton County D.A. Fani Willis and others.

He had a sniper rifle and owned a Gilly Suit. The F.B.I. legally issued warrant to search his home and he refused. He fired on them and they fired back....he did the dumb and died. One less MAGA MAGGOT to care about. He wanted to a marytr, now he just a lump of cowardly flesh.
No wonder Sweet Sue is upset.

You realize the Robertson raid happened AFTER they tried to con-tact him, right?

Face it, sweetie............you are all in for a potentially deadly assassin, and mourn that the FBI stopped him. Make you proud?

Your dishonesty, as a whole, will bring you down.

Enjoy that.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The six months of destructive and murderous Negro Insurrection was disgusting. The FBI thugs killing the White man was disgusting. The Democrats stealing the 2020 Presidential election was disgusting. Potatohead letting millions of Illegals flood in is disgusting. Our country being turned in to a Banana Republic by the Leftest assholes is disgusting. Potatohead selling out his country to get rich is disgusting.

The list is much longer than that but I will stop there.

Putting you on ignore due to the fact that you're a florid racist.

Forum List

Back