Elizabeth-Hinton-Minneapolis-George-Floyd-Martin-Luther-King.jpg

merlin_59052214.jpg
200529-US-riots_1725e55454f_medium.jpg

2020-05-30-e-lee-philadelphia-protest-and-rioting-police-cars-burning.jpg

floyd-riot.jpg

AP20152056057673-1.jpg

GettyImages_1216095537__1_.jpg

newdcap_20153090111747-1-_custom-0c9f0462de368aa9632eb8da9a4495bf4be810ca.jpg
That's whole neighborhoods burning? Cars and a liquor store?

That's whole neighborhoods burning? Cars and a liquor store?

$2 billion in damage, 25 homicides, and 1,200 injured cops. You cheered.

According to a September 2020 estimate, arson, vandalism and looting caused about $1–2 billion in insured damage between May 26 and June 8, making this initial phase of the George Floyd protests the civil disorder event with the highest recorded damage in American history.[7][34]

$2 billion in damage, 25 homicides, and 1,200 injured cops. You cheered.

According to a September 2020 estimate, arson, vandalism and looting caused about $1–2 billion in insured damage between May 26 and June 8, making this initial phase of the George Floyd protests the civil disorder event with the highest recorded damage in American history.[7][34]
Nope....never cheered. But you're nothing but a liar so I expected that from you.

BREAKING: MAGAts upset that man who threatened to shoot President is con-fronted and killed when f*cking around with FBI agents.

Start a GoFundMe for his family.

Kathy Griffin held a head of the decapitated Trump.

is she next?

It's open season on American patriot's... keep a low profile and vote... make sure everyone you know votes for Trump or whoever the GOP winner is who will undo this corrupted system...

Kathy Griffin held a head of the decapitated Trump.

is she next?
Dunno. Did she repeatedly post on Social Media that she was going to track Trump down and decapitate him?
...or...did she hold a prop sculpted to resemble Trump's head in a vicious satire scene?
you tell me Teacher--BTW..your post would get a C-...as it reads she held the actual head, right?
...or is English composition one of those corners you cut with your students..as mentioned in another thread?

It's open season on American patriot's... keep a low profile and vote... make sure everyone you know votes for Trump or whoever the GOP winner is who will undo this corrupted system...
If you think YOU are an American patriot.................... :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

She was visited by the SS....funny how she managed to NOT threaten the agents and cooperated with them. How odd.

Oh, they "contacted" her. No FBI raid?

Realize I'm not condoning what this man said or how he handled himself BUT

Your double standards are glaring and disgusting. And we can all see it.

Dunno. Did she repeatedly post on Social Media that she was going to track Trump down and decapitate him?
...or...did she hold a prop sculpted to resemble Trump's head in a vicious satire scene?
you tell me Teacher--BTW..your post would get a C-...as it reads she held the actual head, right?
...or is English composition one of those corners you cut with your students..as mentioned in another thread?

Are you okay? Are you mentally ill? what are you talking about..."English composition one of those corners you cut"....are you sure that was me?

Forum List

Back