FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

this White man was murdered.

And there it is, the root of all the MAGA MAGGOT MADNESS, it was WHITE MAN who was killed.

Imagine that, A WHITE MAN killed and not just any WHITE MAN.....A MAGA MAGGOT WHITE MAN.....KILLED!!! OMMFG.....A WHITE MAN WAS KILLED....A MAGA MAGGOT WHITE MAN AT THAT!!!!!

That is rub....a WHITE MAN WAS KILLED.

All this outrage, all this anger, all this bloviating about one WHITE MAN KILLED WHILE REFUSING TO COMPLY THE F.B.I.

MAGA MAGGOTS only care about about a single dead white man.

Which the rest of us figured a long time ago.

Limited update:

Robertson was armed at the time of the shooting, according to two law enforcement sources who spoke to The Associated Press on the condition of anonymity to discuss details of an ongoing investigation.

I’m not sure I believe the anonymous sources. It could be cover your ass propaganda.

Plus, being armed isn’t the same as threatening the agents with the firearm.

I still wanna see the body cams if there are any.

Limited update:

I’m not sure I believe the anonymous sources. It could be cover your ass propaganda.

Plus, being armed isn’t the same as threatening the agents with the firearm.

I still wanna see the body cams if there are any.
I don't believe that the FBI does body cams...perhaps some local might have caught some footage. If so, it'll turn up.

I don't believe that the FBI does body cams...perhaps some local might have caught some footage. If so, it'll turn up.
I posted a neighbor’s cell phone video of the incident yesterday. It didn’t reveal sufficient details.

Another right-wing domestic terrorist thankfully neutralized before he could harm anyone.
Biden's just pissing off his base
An Indian origin man from Missouri, Sai Varshith Kandula, has been arrested in Washington after he drove his rented box truck and crashed into security barriers at the Lafayette Square, near the White House on Monday night.

And there it is, the root of all the MAGA MAGGOT MADNESS, it was WHITE MAN who was killed.

Imagine that, A WHITE MAN killed and not just any WHITE MAN.....A MAGA MAGGOT WHITE MAN.....KILLED!!! OMMFG.....A WHITE MAN WAS KILLED....A MAGA MAGGOT WHITE MAN AT THAT!!!!!

All this outrage, all this anger, all this bloviating about one WHITE MAN KILLED WHILE REFUSING TO COMPLY THE F.B.I.

All we ever heard from the goddamn Negroes and pukey White Guilt Moon Bats was how Georgie Floyd was a Black man that was harmed by the police.

This White man was unnecessarily murdered by the FBI thugs. If he had been a Negro threatening Trump they never would have done jackshit. That is a fact.

If we Whites rioted over it like the goddamn Negroes did in their six month insurrection I guarantee you the Democrats controlling the cities would not tell the police to stand down. That is also a fact.

50nhpfou7chb1.jpg

So now the FIB can just shoot anyone at any time. I will not answer the door, they can knock it down,. and i will shoot as many of the mother fuckers as i can, before i go down.

They will find me wearing my hat and mask.

View attachment 813187 View attachment 813188

View attachment 813189
If that is your take on what happened, you are even more retarded than you normally present.

And this shitstain made the same direct threats to the FBI about taking a bunch of them down, and that didn’t work out as well as he thought it would

Exactly! If she wasn’t actively trying to kill the president, they had no reason to kill her.
I'm sure that if she was busting thru the windows of your home or business with an angry mob just behind her.........you'd be peachy keen with that, right?

Always happy when a violent criminal is taken down. Aren't you? Or are you too busy making that thug a martyr?

Since when do people say this kind of crazy shit and everyone is just like okay with it?

He’s a good guy who just happens to fantasize about killing people he disagrees with politically.

No way! When did people start tolerating that crap?
When you leftards started dreaming of gas chambers for people that refused to get a Covid shot, jackass.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back