FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

I think since the last Election when the riots were going on. Total chaos on both sides and now they have nutters running amok on both sides. Super scary.

In this instance though I can't understand why the neighbors or people on facebook didn't alert anyone. :dunno:
Someone on Truth Social reported his posts to the FBI.

We always worry about sex criminals. You try to vote them into office. No wonder you don't like the FBI.
You DID vote one into office, dipshit.

bidenbadt2.gif

I’m not prepared to assume guilt. Maybe the suspect did physically resist and threatened the life of an agent. Or maybe he did display a gun. If so, I say “fuck him.”

What troubles me is the lack of inquiry by the MSM or reporting on that question by our MSM.
With their record of setting people up so they can take them down (kill them, their wife and their dog), I don't accept ANYTHING they put out to the MSM.

This is the Left's FBI

How much did Randy Weaver get in settlement?

He was acquitted of most of the charges, but was convicted of failing to appear in court on a previous weapons charge and sentenced to 18 months in prison. His family eventually received a total of $3,100,000 in compensation for the killing of his wife and son by federal agents.

He made threats against the President and the Vice President. The F.B.I. had the right to search his home. Refused to comply and he fucking died for being dumb.
^^All of a sudden the anti police lefties have no problem with LE ramming someone’s door down and opening fire on them. What are the odds?

Guess there will be no more anti police riots from you loons now…huh?

Do you MORONS not remember that Ruby Ridge and WACO TEXAS lead to the OKC bombings.

Utterly amazing , how people forget
Hey Bubba, take a deep breath, don't get too worked up, ok?

I sure would like to know if the guy was actually threatening them at the time.

Good, he was ratted out before he could kill someone. He threatening to kill President Biden, Vice Preident Harris, Fulton County D.A. Fani Willis and others.

He had a sniper rifle and owned a Gilly Suit. The F.B.I. served legally issued warrant to search his home and he refused. He fired on them and they fired back....he did the dumb and died. One less MAGA MAGGOT to care about. He wanted to a marytr, now he just a lump of cowardly flesh.
How do you know? Did you see the body cam?

I sure would like to know if the guy was actually threatening them at the time.

...Robertson, 75, was armed when FBI agents confronted him at his home in Provo on Wednesday morning, and had pointed his weapon at agents and did not respond to their commands before agents fatally shot him, a senior official told NBC...

Point a gun, don't respond to commands, get shot. At the end of the day, cops want to go home too...

Until the bullets start flying, and your pants fill up with poop.

Who am I kidding? You won't be in any danger, probably still flapping your cockholster while

everything goes exactly the other way.
The treasonous right continues to advocate for lawless insurrection and domestic terrorism – to again seek to overturn a fair, accurate, Constitution election via acts of armed criminal violence for no other reason than they don’t like the outcome.

1/6 wasn’t an isolated incident, it was the just the beginning of the right’s campaign of domestic terrorism.

So the guy likes to put on tactical shit.

That may be a crime in Leftest countries but that is not a crime in the US.

The FBI assholes didn't have to murder him. He was no harm to anyone.

We White people should do like the goddamn Negroes and riot, loot, murder and destroy 200 American cities for six months over the injustice of this man being unjustly killed by the filthy ass government thugs.

Thugs sent to his home by the Banana Republic rulers in our country.
That's a bit much.
Good, he was ratted out before he could kill someone. He threatening to kill President Biden, Vice Preident Harris, Fulton County D.A. Fani Willis and others.

He had a sniper rifle and owned a Gilly Suit. The F.B.I. served legally issued warrant to search his home and he refused. He fired on them and they fired back....he did the dumb and died. One less MAGA MAGGOT to care about. He wanted to a marytr, now he just a lump of cowardly flesh.
How do you know he fired on them?

...Robertson, 75, was armed when FBI agents confronted him at his home in Provo on Wednesday morning, and had pointed his weapon at agents and did not respond to their commands before agents fatally shot him, a senior official told NBC...

Point a gun, don't respond to commands, get shot. At the end of the day, cops want to go home too...
I seriously think this thing could have been de-escalated with a little finesse.

Forum List

Back