FBI Should be Dismantled and Replaced

This is a tough one. Historically the FBI does have a great reputation, although that may have been from many years ago. We know how the government typically works, bring in a new guy at the top and they figure everything's fixed. Hate to see it go but seems to be the only reliable solution.

Putin’s puppet favors Putin over our closest allies and you still support the orange traitor.
Only dumbasses believe in the "Trump is Putin's puppet" meme.
Why did 9 members of Trump’s campaign illegally meet with Russians and then lie about it after getting caught?
I’ve ask this question to you Trump whores dozens of times and you all run away and piss your pants or play amnesia and say it isn’t true.
Cowards.
Your criminal president is as guilty as sin.
Care to source your post?
Ha ha ha.
A nonreader I see.
The fact you’re still asking to source 2 year old facts shows you watch too much propaganda that doesn’t tell you the truth.
Trump loves you’re as stupid as shit.

At least nine people in Trump’s orbit had contact with Russians during campaign and transition

When did it become illegal to "have contact with Russians?" If I meet a Russian citizen and have lunch with him, am I breaking the law? Is calling someone in Russia against the law? Did Hillary break the law when she met with the Russian ambassador?

You idiot snowflakes keep imagining that talking to Russians is a crime. The abject stupidity of your beliefs is astounding.
youre not very bright are you. A campaign has to declare they are meeting with a foreign power/ adversary during an election. No one in Trump’s orbit did. Why did they LIE about meeting with the Russians if it was innocent?
You’re so naive.

No, the evidence convinced us that the FBI is corrupt. No one believes the Russians are the good guys.
Putin’s puppet favors Putin over our closest allies and you still support the orange traitor.
Why did 9 members of Trump’s campaign illegally meet with Russians and then lie about it after getting caught?
I’ve ask this question to you Trump whores dozens of times and you all run away and piss your pants or play amnesia and say it isn’t true.
Cowards.
Ha ha ha.
A nonreader I see.
The fact you’re still asking to source 2 year old facts shows you watch too much propaganda that doesn’t tell you the truth.

At least nine people in Trump’s orbit had contact with Russians during campaign and transition
One article where the usual suspects ran with it. LOL
Where did all these nefarious deeds end up?
Mueller would have been all over them by now.

Cowards.
Short answer: no
I just did. Your record of ALWAYS being wrong remains intact.
The fact you trumpidiots continue to play ostrich with the reasons there is a criminal investigation into this corrupt president is laughable.

Where did you show that they broke the law?

Your belief that you have ever proved me wrong is hysterical.
You keep running from the same question for 2 years, snowflake.
Why did 9 members of Trump’s campaign meet with Russians and then lied about it after they got caught?
I just provided the link which you so laughably need.

There’s never been a campaign in history that met with so many Russians before an election but then again Russia never helped an American candidate get elected before.

The highly politicized secret police force of the Obama administration should be torn down. U.S. Marshals Service can do job in the interim. FBI is no longer a trustworthy organization.
US Marshals served subpoena on FBI lawyer Lisa Page, Goodlatte says, threatening to hold her in contempt

Then let's scrap every institution that isn't trustworthy.

The presidency, Congress, the Supreme Court, everything, and replace it with a bear. Because bears are honest and don't lie.

Cowards.
Ha ha ha.
A nonreader I see.

When did it become illegal to "have contact with Russians?" If I meet a Russian citizen and have lunch with him, am I breaking the law? Is calling someone in Russia against the law? Did Hillary break the law when she met with the Russian ambassador?

You idiot snowflakes keep imagining that talking to Russians is a crime. The abject stupidity of your beliefs is astounding.
youre not very bright are you. A campaign has to declare they are meeting with a foreign power/ adversary during an election. No one in Trump’s orbit did. Why did they LIE about meeting with the Russians if it was innocent?
You’re so naive.
Meeting a Russian is not "meeting a foreign power" you fucking moron. Would it be criminal for members of the Trump campaign to meet with a British citizen? How about Christopher Steele?

Your delusion that the Trump campaign broke the law is based on total ignorance of the law. Americans are free to meet with whomever they like, and they don't have to report it to the government unless they have a security clearance. Hillary does have a security clearance and she paid British and Russian spies to assemble a dossier full of smears and lies.

Cowards.
The fact you trumpidiots continue to play ostrich with the reasons there is a criminal investigation into this corrupt president is laughable.

Why did 9 members of Trump’s campaign meet with Russians and then lied about it after they got caught?

There’s never been a campaign in history that met with so many Russians before an election but then again Russia never helped an American candidate get elected before.
Why hasn't this come out in actual committee hearings, why hasn't Mueller acted on them?

Why, Why?
Maybe there's a good reason why

Cowards.
Ha ha ha.
A nonreader I see.

Mueller has you idiot.
Why did you think there’s been indictments and guilty pleas from Trump’s finest already?
Go ahead and make me laugh and tell me he didn’t know about so many from his campaign negotiating with Russians.
Go ahead.

Cowards.

When did they break the law, dumbfuck? Shaking the Russian ambassador's hand in a greeting line in front of hundreds of people isn't a "meeting" with a Russian, dumbass. When did Trump Jr or Jared Kushner lie about meeting Russians?

Cowards.
Ha ha ha.
A nonreader I see.

Mueller has you idiot.
Why did you think there’s been indictments and guilty pleas from Trump’s finest already?
Go ahead and make me laugh and tell me he didn’t know about so many from his campaign negotiating with Russians.
Go ahead.
Flynn, you running with that one? haha
Manafort, really?
You are a partisan dolt, aren't you?

Why hasn't this come out in actual committee hearings, why hasn't Mueller acted on them?

Why, Why?
Obviously it's because there isn't the slightest thing illegal about anything he's bleating about.

Why, Why?
You live in a bubble.

Pivotal moments in Mueller’s Trump investigation: 5 guilty pleas, 17 indictments and more

Plus you have no idea what additional info Mueller has or doesn’t.
The fact you continue to think fat boy is innocent is hilarious. He’s been dishonest all his life.

Why, Why?
Obviously it's because there isn't the slightest thing illegal about anything he's bleating about.
Still can’t answer my simple question. Still smell of urine.
Why did all of your boys meet with Russians and LIED about it.
Chickenshit.

The FBI is criminal.
Trump has convinced you the FBI is corrupt and Russia is the good guys.
You’re an idiot.
No, the evidence convinced us that the FBI is corrupt. No one believes the Russians are the good guys.
A couple of texts by a few People in the FBI doesn’t make the agency corrupt. But continue to do Trump’s unamerican dirty work for him Mr. Nunes.
You have to be a collosal dumbass to believe that a couple of texts are the only evidence of corruption in the FBI.
I’m not stupid enough to believe Hannity’s and the GOP’s congress’ conspiracy theories. But you are. The FBI is made up of our best and brightest non partisan Americans.
You continue to work feverishly with your plan to try to discredit the FBI when Trump is indicted.
It’s not gonna work. Truth and good will triump over lies and evil.

What "conspiricy theories?" Hannity reports the known facts. If it sounds like a conspiricy, that's probably because it is a conspiricy. Certain members of the FBI and Justice Department conspired to get Hillary off the hook and to stage a coup against Trump.

Please spare us the "best and brightest non partisan Americans" bullshit. They are people like everyone else, and the top brass are obviously corrupt.

Cowards.
Ha ha ha.
A nonreader I see.

You’re so naive.
Meeting a Russian is not "meeting a foreign power" you fucking moron. Would it be criminal for members of the Trump campaign to meet with a British citizen? How about Christopher Steele?

Your delusion that the Trump campaign broke the law is based on total ignorance of the law. Americans are free to meet with whomever they like, and they don't have to report it to the government unless they have a security clearance. Hillary does have a security clearance and she paid British and Russian spies to assemble a dossier full of smears and lies.
Several dossiers as it turns out. All with different allegations.

Cowards.
Ha ha ha.
A nonreader I see.

Mueller has you idiot.
Go ahead.
Flynn, you running with that one? haha
Manafort, really?
You are a partisan dolt, aren't you?
Was Manafort Trump’s campaign manager?
Yes or no?
Your fuhrer of course lied about how long too. He said 49 days when it was 3 months.
Trump counts on your stupidity.

Why, Why?
You live in a bubble.

Pivotal moments in Mueller’s Trump investigation: 5 guilty pleas, 17 indictments and more

The fact you continue to think fat boy is innocent is hilarious. He’s been dishonest all his life.
Oh yes, all this massive evidence that Mueller is keeping a secret. That's the go-to response whenever you snowflakes have to admit you have got nothing.

The FBI is criminal.
You’re an idiot.
A couple of texts by a few People in the FBI doesn’t make the agency corrupt. But continue to do Trump’s unamerican dirty work for him Mr. Nunes.
You have to be a collosal dumbass to believe that a couple of texts are the only evidence of corruption in the FBI.
I’m not stupid enough to believe Hannity’s and the GOP’s congress’ conspiracy theories. But you are. The FBI is made up of our best and brightest non partisan Americans.
You continue to work feverishly with your plan to try to discredit the FBI when Trump is indicted.
You represent the lies and evil.....

Why, Why?
You live in a bubble.

You might want to reread your source, Sonny, you're starting to look like a buffoon.
This time go beyond the headlines and read the words.

You’re an idiot.

What "conspiricy theories?" Hannity reports the known facts. If it sounds like a conspiricy, that's probably because it is a conspiricy. Certain members of the FBI and Justice Department conspired to get Hillary off the hook and to stage a coup against Trump.

Please spare us the "best and brightest non partisan Americans" bullshit. They are people like everyone else, and the top brass are obviously corrupt.
“ Hannity reports the facts.”
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
Hannity is so far up Trump’s colon he knows what fast food he had for dinner.

Why, Why?
You live in a bubble.

Oh yes, all this massive evidence that Mueller is keeping a secret. That's the go-to response whenever you snowflakes have to admit you have got nothing.
It’s not much of a secret is it.

Forum List

Back