FBI Should be Dismantled and Replaced

Criminals of course want to get rid of the FBI.
The FBI is criminal.
Trump has convinced you the FBI is corrupt and Russia is the good guys.
You’re an idiot.
No, the evidence convinced us that the FBI is corrupt. No one believes the Russians are the good guys.
A couple of texts by a few People in the FBI doesn’t make the agency corrupt. But continue to do Trump’s unamerican dirty work for him Mr. Nunes.

The FBI is criminal.
You’re an idiot.
No, the evidence convinced us that the FBI is corrupt. No one believes the Russians are the good guys.
A couple of texts by a few People in the FBI doesn’t make the agency corrupt. But continue to do Trump’s unamerican dirty work for him Mr. Nunes.
You have to be a collosal dumbass to believe that a couple of texts are the only evidence of corruption in the FBI.

The FBI is criminal.
You’re an idiot.
Putin’s puppet favors Putin over our closest allies and you still support the orange traitor.

The FBI is criminal.
You’re an idiot.
Putin’s puppet favors Putin over our closest allies and you still support the orange traitor.
Only dumbasses believe in the "Trump is Putin's puppet" meme.

The FBI is criminal.
You’re an idiot.
You're talking about Merkel, right?

The FBI is criminal.
You’re an idiot.
You have to be a collosal dumbass to believe that a couple of texts are the only evidence of corruption in the FBI.
I’m not stupid enough to believe Hannity’s and the GOP’s congress’ conspiracy theories. But you are. The FBI is made up of our best and brightest non partisan Americans.
You continue to work feverishly with your plan to try to discredit the FBI when Trump is indicted.
It’s not gonna work. Truth and good will triump over lies and evil.

The FBI is criminal.
You’re an idiot.
I’m not stupid enough to believe Hannity’s and the GOP’s congress’ conspiracy theories. But you are. The FBI is made up of our best and brightest non partisan Americans.
You continue to work feverishly with your plan to try to discredit the FBI when Trump is indicted.
Don't let the evidence impact your opinion. :rolleyes-41:

The FBI is criminal.
You’re an idiot.
Why did 9 members of Trump’s campaign illegally meet with Russians and then lie about it after getting caught?
I’ve ask this question to you Trump whores dozens of times and you all run away and piss your pants or play amnesia and say it isn’t true.
Cowards.
Your criminal president is as guilty as sin.

The FBI is criminal.
You’re an idiot.
Why did 9 members of Trump’s campaign illegally meet with Russians and then lie about it after getting caught?
I’ve ask this question to you Trump whores dozens of times and you all run away and piss your pants or play amnesia and say it isn’t true.
Cowards.
Care to source your post?

You’re an idiot.
The evidence is crystal clear. You’re trying to discredit our FBI so when fat boy is indicted you can scream foul play.
You’ve chosen treason over aw and order.

The FBI is criminal.
You’re an idiot.
You just spewed deep state propaganda. I recall the days when leftists thought our intelligence agencies were evil. Now that the left has infiltrated them and turned them to persecute their enemies, these agencies are sacrosanct.

Strozk and Page give the lie to the claim that the FBI is "non-partisan." Its leadership is obviously partisan.

The FBI is criminal.
You’re an idiot.
Cowards.

When did that happen? I haven't seen any news about an "illegal" meeting. I've only seen snowflake hysteria and delusions.

The evidence is crystal clear. You’re trying to discredit our FBI so when fat boy is indicted you can scream foul play.
Overall, the FBI is a fine outstanding arm of this government. But, the facts that have been brought out with
some of the top tier agents show a cancer in the agency.
You've shown the same bias as they have shown and your words are laughable.

You’re an idiot.
Cowards.
Ha ha ha.
A nonreader I see.
The fact you’re still asking to source 2 year old facts shows you watch too much propaganda that doesn’t tell you the truth.
Trump loves you’re as stupid as shit.

At least nine people in Trump’s orbit had contact with Russians during campaign and transition

You’re an idiot.
Cowards.
Short answer: no

Overall, the FBI is a fine outstanding arm of this government. But, the facts that have been brought out with
some of the top tier agents show a cancer in the agency.
You've shown the same bias as they have shown and your words are laughable.
The only cancer is the GOP afraid to hold this incompetent criminal president accountable for his daily actions.
Incredible you still support this vile president who is putting our democracy into a wood chipper.

Cowards.
Ha ha ha.
A nonreader I see.
The fact you’re still asking to source 2 year old facts shows you watch too much propaganda that doesn’t tell you the truth.
Trump loves you’re as stupid as shit.

At least nine people in Trump’s orbit had contact with Russians during campaign and transition

When did it become illegal to "have contact with Russians?" If I meet a Russian citizen and have lunch with him, am I breaking the law? Is calling someone in Russia against the law? Did Hillary break the law when she met with the Russian ambassador?

You idiot snowflakes keep imagining that talking to Russians is a crime. The abject stupidity of your beliefs is astounding.

Cowards.
I just did. Your record of ALWAYS being wrong remains intact.
The fact you trumpidiots continue to play ostrich with the reasons there is a criminal investigation into this corrupt president is laughable.

Cowards.
I just did. Your record of ALWAYS being wrong remains intact.
The fact you trumpidiots continue to play ostrich with the reasons there is a criminal investigation into this corrupt president is laughable.

Where did you show that they broke the law?

Your belief that you have ever proved me wrong is hysterical.

Forum List

Back