FBI Testimonies on Carter Page FISA Reveal Broken Oversight Process

faking FISA warrants and spying on the Trump campaign.

Thats some fako bullshit you are spreading. FISA warrants were 100% lawfully acquired and spying was not of anyone on the campaign at the time of the surveillance.

The FISA warrants were based on the Hillary paid for Steele Dossier. McCabe testified that w/o the dossier they would not have applied for the FISA warrants.

You are not contradicting ANYTHING I said.

FISA warrants were 100% lawfully aquired with application sourcing disclosed.

FISA court has judges who review the evidence, which included the Dossier matterial COLLABORATED BY OTHER EVIDENCE and found that the survailance reasoning was sufficient.

You want to argue that FISA court did not make the right descision? Maybe there is room for that, but there is absolutely nothing here that is not by the book and what yuo said about someone supposedly forging a FISA warrant is pure bullshit.

Last edited:

Thats some fako bullshit you are spreading.

FISA warrants were 100% lawfully aquired and spying was not of anyone on the campaign at the time of the surveilance.
please provide a link to anyone BUT YOU who says they were lawfully required. in fact, please give me an official statement saying they were lawfully obtained.

FISA has said they were not.

people have said the dossier was not verified when used. that is illegal.

your days as a bullshit salesmen are over. people ain't buyin that crap anymore.

The purpose of the mueller witch hunt wasn't to expose trump
It was to cover up and destroy the efforts/evidence of the deep state to keep trump from winning

Exactly

And this proves mueller commited a black mail
Crime on the president

And since it's a president selected by the voters this blackmail crime. Is TREASON !!!!

FISA warrants were 100% lawfully aquired and spying was not of anyone on the campaign at the time of the surveilance.
please provide a link to anyone BUT YOU who says they were lawfully required.

Learn how to read.
reading is fine. your comprehension is shit and your bias reeks like a san francisco homeless person taking a dump on main street.

The purpose of the mueller witch hunt wasn't to expose trump
It was to cover up and destroy the efforts/evidence of the deep state to keep trump from winning

Exactly

And this proves mueller commited a black mail
Crime on the president

And since it's a president selected by the voters this blackmail crime. Is TREASON !!!!

images

Learn how to read.
reading is fine. your comprehension is shit and your bias reeks like a san francisco homeless person taking a dump on main street.

FISA warrant was legally aquired from the FISA court.

Not only that, it was RELEASED by the FBI.

FBI releases FISA warrant for former Trump campaign aide Carter Page.

And now you morons want to claim it's somehow fake??? What the fuck is wrong with you retards?

Learn how to read.

And now you morons want to claim it's somehow fake??? What the fuck is wrong with you retards?
oh they're not fake. they lied to get them.

ergo - illegal.

Learn how to read.

ergo - illegal.

Moron, the person I replied to stated that the FISA warrant was fake.

Further, there was nothing illegal. Judges reviewed the evidence, which disclosed potentially political sourcing of the Dossier and granted the warrant.

Learn how to read.

ergo - illegal.

Further, there was nothing illegal. Judges reviewed the evidence, which disclosed potentially political sourcing of the Dossier and granted the warrant.
you'll forgive me if i choose not to believe someone who is terminally angry and around 8 years old mentally.

fyi - you.

look back - this entire thread is you and me as far as i can tell. also - the fbi also hid the OPPO research source and didn't disclose other judges in fact turning them down.

illegal.

Last edited:
Learn how to read.

ergo - illegal.

you'll forgive me if i choose not to believe someone who is terminally angry and around 8 years old mentally.

fyi - you.

look back - this entire thread is you and me as far as i can tell. also - the fbi also hid the OPPO research source and didn't disclose other judges in fact turning them down.

illegal.

More buillshit - FBI apropriately disclosed political sourcing of the Dossier material in the FISA warrant. Republicans have long ago admitted that much:

Devin Nunes said Monday the FBI had disclosed political backing for a Trump-Russia dossier in October 2016

Republicans concede key FBI 'footnote' in Carter Page warrant

094.jpg

ergo - illegal.

fyi - you.

illegal.

More buillshit - FBI apropriately disclosed political sourcing of the Dossier material in the FISA warrant. Republicans have long ago admitted that much:

Devin Nunes said Monday the FBI had disclosed political backing for a Trump-Russia dossier in October 2016

094.jpg
you'd be thinking for an awful long time.

if this is all legal, please explain why other judges said "no" and why the FBI never told the approving judges of previous rejections.

then again. nevermind. i've had my fill of dumbass for the week.

ergo - illegal.

fyi - you.

illegal.

094.jpg

if this is all legal, please explain why other judges said "no" and why the FBI never told the approving judges of previous rejections.

Dummy a warrant application stands on it's own merrit, not some other judges review of the evidence at a different time and circustance (like Carter possibly still being with the campaign at the time of prior applications).

If the warrant really wasn't legally obtained Carter would have the full standing to SUE THE GOVERNMENT for violating his constitutional rights. He won't, because it's nothing but rightwinger bullshit.

ergo - illegal.

fyi - you.

illegal.

094.jpg

Dummy a warrant application stands on it's own merrit, not some other judges review of the evidence at a different time and circustance (like Carter possibly still being with the campaign at the time of prior applications).

If the warrant really wasn't legally obtained Carter would have the full standing to SUE THE GOVERNMENT for violating his constitutional rights. He won't, because it's nothing but rightwinger bullshit.
you're funny.

if this were trump or the right, you'd be selling your nuts, again, to get them prosecuted.

fyi - you.

illegal.

094.jpg

you're funny.

if this were trump or the right, you'd be selling your nuts, again, to get them prosecuted.

You're predictably deflecting, because you have nothing.

If someone was inapropriately surveiled I would recommend to them the same thing I would recommend to Carter - go ahead and sue for violations of your constitutional rights.

fyi - you.

illegal.

094.jpg

you're funny.

If someone was inapropriately surveiled I would recommend to them the same thing I would recommend to Carter - go ahead and sue for violations of your constitutional rights.
you've provided nothing but an 8 month old article that attempts to refute 1 point. your IN YOUR FACE style is boring and void of intelligence.

go and be angry w/o me.

All the rabid, obnoxious, defiant, tantrum-throwing, butt-hurt, easily emotionally-manipulated, Trump-Hating, personal attack-launching reality denying snowflakes on this board who have denied all evidence of Democrat / Hillary crimes while repeating the chant 'any day now' ARE getting more and more quiet every day...and not just in this thread....as every single day more and more evidence is released exposing Hillary and the Obama Administration (DOJ, NSA, CIA, FBI) crimes, collusion, and conspiracy.

The few hard-core Trump-hating deniers still lie and personally attack anyone who brings up any of the growing tidal wave of evidence, but the numbers are dwindling. It's getting harder and harder to refute the evidence without looking like someone with the IQ of a rock.

Then there are the shameless 'lie/deny-until-you-die' hard core guys...like antontoo... :p

Why doesn't the president fire them and start over?
dunno. why don't you actually add some value to a conversation vs. just snark around all the fucking time?
Who died and made you anyone? It certainly wasn't the president since he is playing passive to a threat to executive power.
no one. but if you can come in to derail a convo with stupidity - that is certainly your right.

just as it is my right to say what a dick.
You are the only person that has zero topical interests...The president has yet to flex his administrative powers over the DOJ.
<insert stupid snark comment here born from bad drugs for breakfast>

there. maybe you understood that reply.

later.
Nope cause I was ut making a few hundred dollars today and didn't have time to listen to you whine while the so called law enforcement feds play.

094.jpg

you're funny.

you've provided nothing but an 8 month old article that attempts to refute 1 point. your IN YOUR FACE style is boring and void of intelligence.

go and be angry w/o me.

Yep, it's true, what you said has been debunked 8 months ago and you are still peddling that bullshit.

Forum List

Back