FBI's Deputy Director Andrew McCabe "F*ck Flynn then we F*ck Trump"

I hope you are wearing your tinfoil hat. The head of this massive conspiracy has a white cat and goes by the name of Blofeld. This doesn't even make a good movie.

REFUTE , REBUT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP.

WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!! ANOTHER KOOKY CONSPIRACY THEORY. EVERYBODY IS AGAINST TRUMP. IF THE FBI WANTED TO SCREW TRUMP THEN WHY DID COMEY DROP THE BOMBSHELL AT THE LAST MINUTE.

It also appears that a Heather McAuliffe-Flynn, now McAuliffe again, could possibly be connected with Flynn's son Michael, Jr, in some way. If indeed so, what a connection that would be
mccabe-fuck1.jpg

Mere days before Gen. Michael Flynn was sacked as national security advisor, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe gathered more than a dozen of his top FBI disciples to plot how to ruin Flynn’s aspiring political career and manufacture evidence to derail President Donald Trump, according to FBI sources.

McCabe, the second highest ranking FBI official, emphatically declared at the invite-only gathering with raised voice: “Fuck Flynn and then we Fuck Trump,” according to direct sources. Many of his top lieutenants applauded and cheered such rhetoric. A scattered few did not.

This was one of several such meetings held in seclusion among key FBI leaders since Trump was elected president, FBI sources confirm. At the congregation where McCabe went off the political rails and vowed to destroy Flynn and Trump, there were as many as 16 top FBI officials, inside intelligence sources said. No lower-level agents or support personnel were present.

If you are among the millions of Americans who have pondered in recent months whether the Obama-era “Deep State” intelligence apparatus and FBI are working for or against Trump, this is the first definitive proof that the country’s once-premiere law enforcement agency has gone rogue.

____________-----------------------------------

The Demo_rats are willing to effectuate a Coup D' Etat - reason they have disclosed his Tax Returns..

If this fails then they will dispatch him the same way they did JFK...

Sounds like a solid plan.

Ironically, McAuliffe is currently under investigation by the FBI for alleged campaign-related finance infractions.

McAuliffe’s contributions to Dr. McCabe’s campaign match the exact time frame of the FBI’s parallel Clinton investigation. No contributions were made prior to the FBI’s probe of Clinton. McCabe was overseeing personnel decisions, including assigning agents to the Clinton investigation team, at the FBI’s Washington D.C.’s field office when his wife began her 2015 campaign. His wife lost the election after spending an estimated $1.8 million on the senate run. Three months later, Comey promoted McCabe to FBI Deputy Director in February 2016. The promotion helped fill a very large void created by the retirement of John Giacalone, who was the supervisor of the bureau’s National Security Branch and also the FBI brains and genesis behind the Clinton email and private server investigation. Since the inception of the case, Giacalone had spearheaded the Clinton investigation, and helped hand select top agents who were highly skilled but also discreet. Many of those agents were concerned when Giacalone abruptly resigned in the middle of the investigation.

FBI insiders said Giacalone used the term “sideways” to describe the direction the Clinton probe had taken in the bureau. Giacalone lamented privately he no longer had confidence in the direction the investigation was headed. He felt it was simpler to quietly step aside, walk away instead of fight to keep the investigation on its proper track. Giacalone was a true heavyweight agent at FBI. In fact, he likely should have been running the entire show. His pedigree included running and creating FBI divisions in New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C. and even serving as deputy commander in the Iraqi theater of operations. But in the midst of the Clinton investigation, Giacalone handed the bureau his retirement papers in February 2016.

But But but but but but Leaks are BAD! This should be looked at immediately and the leak should be prosecuted for treason!

Whistleblowers have a right to expose government criminality.

What's criminal about saying you are going to do your job and bust liars in government?

As always... Leaks are good when it hurts the opponent party. You political party hacks make me sick. You have zero morals.

The meeting wasn't classified dumb ass.

But But but but but but Leaks are BAD! This should be looked at immediately and the leak should be prosecuted for treason!

What's criminal about saying you are going to do your job and bust liars in government?

As always... Leaks are good when it hurts the opponent party. You political party hacks make me sick. You have zero morals.

Private FBI meetings are not meant to be shared with the public. A leak is a leak. Either they are good or they are bad. Trumpbots have zero morals when it comes to leaks. They praise them when they provide information that hurts their opponents and then condemn them when they hurt Trump and his administration. You fucks can't be consistent and you lack any type of morals.

Private FBI meetings are not meant to be shared with the public. A leak is a leak. Either they are good or they are bad. Trumpbots have zero morals when it comes to leaks. They praise them when they provide information that hurts their opponents and then condemn them when they hurt Trump and his administration. You fucks can't be consistent and you lack any type of morals.

Neither The FBI nor the CIA can lawfully conceal their criminality.

DJT has a right to refuse to disclose his returns.

What is it with you regressives, you just don't seem to understand language. The FBI meeting wasn't a classified meeting, if it were it would be illegal to reveal what occurred. Releasing signal intel that is classified is a crime, so is releasing income tax information without consent. I bet you had no problem with the individual that released the Romney 47% comment, did ya?

Neither The FBI nor the CIA can lawfully conceal their criminality.

DJT has a right to refuse to disclose his returns.

I am all for your take on it, just want to know where the info came from. I see no link. (Did I miss it)

Personally, I don't trust anything the media says. But, our leftists need a link. Since you have posted a fact thread instead of a supposition/opinion piece, I agree a source link would be good.

Thnx in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

What is it with you regressives, you just don't seem to understand language. The FBI meeting wasn't a classified meeting, if it were it would be illegal to reveal what occurred. Releasing signal intel that is classified is a crime, so is releasing income tax information without consent. I bet you had no problem with the individual that released the Romney 47% comment, did ya?

Hey numbnuts, ANY meeting within the FBI is considered in house business and not allowed to be given to the media without permission. Releasing tax information is NOT classified. Do you even understand the meaning of classified? Classified is not the same as private information. I'm not a fucking Progressive. I don't like ANY political party because all it does is bring out immorality like you fucking Trumpbots and how you turn a blind eye to corruption only when it suits you.

I don't think the deep state understands how ruthless President Trump can be...he didn't get to the top by being a pussy. I hope heads start to roll.

Hey numbnuts, ANY meeting within the FBI is considered in house business and not allowed to be given to the media without permission. Releasing tax information is NOT classified. Do you even understand the meaning of classified? Classified is not the same as private information. I'm not a fucking Progressive. I don't like ANY political party because all it does is bring out immorality like you fucking Trumpbots and how you turn a blind eye to corruption only when it suits you.

Poooooor baby, unauthorized release of tax information is a felony. Releasing classified information is a felony. Telling someone what happened in a work meeting is not illegal, it could get you fired, but not put in jail. I'd bet the most sensitive information you've held in your hands is your own tax return. Also, why didn't you answer my question?

Poooooor baby, unauthorized release of tax information is a felony. Releasing classified information is a felony. Telling someone what happened in a work meeting is not illegal, it could get you fired, but not put in jail. I'd bet the most sensitive information you've held in your hands is your own tax return. Also, why didn't you answer my question?

It's not classified information. It's private confidential information... if you can't even understand what is classified information you have no say in this discussion whatsoever.

She broke no law...

giphy.gif

mccabe-fuck1.jpg

Mere days before Gen. Michael Flynn was sacked as national security advisor, FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe gathered more than a dozen of his top FBI disciples to plot how to ruin Flynn’s aspiring political career and manufacture evidence to derail President Donald Trump, according to FBI sources.

McCabe, the second highest ranking FBI official, emphatically declared at the invite-only gathering with raised voice: “Fuck Flynn and then we Fuck Trump,” according to direct sources. Many of his top lieutenants applauded and cheered such rhetoric. A scattered few did not.

This was one of several such meetings held in seclusion among key FBI leaders since Trump was elected president, FBI sources confirm. At the congregation where McCabe went off the political rails and vowed to destroy Flynn and Trump, there were as many as 16 top FBI officials, inside intelligence sources said. No lower-level agents or support personnel were present.

If you are among the millions of Americans who have pondered in recent months whether the Obama-era “Deep State” intelligence apparatus and FBI are working for or against Trump, this is the first definitive proof that the country’s once-premiere law enforcement agency has gone rogue.

The Demo_rats are willing to effectuate a Coup D' Etat - reason they have disclosed his Tax Returns..

Poor General Flynn being victimized by accurate reporting. It's a shame.

It's not classified information. It's private confidential information... if you can't even understand what is classified information you have no say in this discussion whatsoever.

She broke no law...

giphy.gif

Tell me child, what federal security clearances have you held? And who the hell is this "she"?

She broke no law...

giphy.gif

Tell me child, what federal security clearances have you held? And who the hell is this "she"?

I've gone through a background check for Security clearance... have you? And "She" is Maddow.

She broke no law...

giphy.gif

I've gone through a background check for Security clearance... have you? And "She" is Maddow.

Yep, both civilian and military. And what the hell does madcow have to do with this thread on the FBI?

She broke no law...

giphy.gif

Yep, both civilian and military. And what the hell does madcow have to do with this thread on the FBI?

You are the one that brought up releasing the tax information... You are the one mixing two different situations, and I simply responded to you. Maybe you should quit smoking the ganja.

She broke no law...

giphy.gif

You are the one that brought up releasing the tax information... You are the one mixing two different situations, and I simply responded to you. Maybe you should quit smoking the ganja.

And exactly where did I ever mention madcow? I simply gave a couple of examples of federal felonies versus what this/these individual/s released about the meeting.

mccabe-fuck1.jpg

Sounds like a solid plan.

But I thought you were gay ?

I'll bet Flynn and Trump will be happy.

She broke no law...

giphy.gif

And exactly where did I ever mention madcow? I simply gave a couple of examples of federal felonies versus what this/these individual/s released about the meeting.

Really you are going to play that lame game? Maddow is in the news and everyone is arguing about whether what she did was illegal and you just HAPPEN to mention releasing tax information? Ok troll... have fun talking to yourself.

Forum List

Back