FBI’s Wray tells FISA court Bureau ‘deeply regrets’ failures in Carter Page case

Wray went from declaring, 'The FBI still has some 'cleaning up' to do' to saying he 'deeply apologizes' for bringing the FBI's number of FISA Court Abuses over the last 12 years to more than 2 dozen...and still shows no signs of holding anyone accountable for their crimes.

This is a shining example of why Wray, who was raised up / groomed inside the FBI like Mueller and Comey - where loyalties lie 1st and foremost with the FBI rather than the country, needs to be fired and someone from outside the FBI needs to be appointed Director.

Wray doesn’t prosecute crimes, the DoJ does. Maybe you’re looking at the wrong person to hold people accountable.
They're called indictments. you should actually let go of alexa and get on with your life in another sport. You're not good at this one.
Wray doesn’t file indictments. Can’t. Not within his authority. You’re striking out again.
You continue to demonstrate your inability to read / comprehend what you read....

Wray went from declaring, 'The FBI still has some 'cleaning up' to do' to saying he 'deeply apologizes' for bringing the FBI's number of FISA Court Abuses over the last 12 years to more than 2 dozen...and still shows no signs of holding anyone accountable for their crimes.

This is a shining example of why Wray, who was raised up / groomed inside the FBI like Mueller and Comey - where loyalties lie 1st and foremost with the FBI rather than the country, needs to be fired and someone from outside the FBI needs to be appointed Director.

Wray doesn’t prosecute crimes, the DoJ does. Maybe you’re looking at the wrong person to hold people accountable.
They're called indictments. you should actually let go of alexa and get on with your life in another sport. You're not good at this one.
Wray doesn’t file indictments. Can’t. Not within his authority. You’re striking out again.
sure he does.

Perhaps you should learn to READ and work on your Reading COMPREHENSION. THIS is what I said:

"and still shows no signs of holding anyone accountable for their crimes"

Are you aware that there are more ways to hold people accountable for their actions than just prosecuting them?

Here’s the first quote:
holding anyone accountable for their crimes

Here’s your second rephrasing:
hold people accountable for their actions

You changed the operative word from crimes to actions. You see, holding someone accountable for a crime means prosecuting. Anyone would tell you that. You had to rephrase it for you accusation to make any sense. Did you even realize that you did that?

Perhaps you should learn to READ and work on your Reading COMPREHENSION. THIS is what I said:

Are you aware that there are more ways to hold people accountable for their actions than just prosecuting them?

Here’s the first quote:

You changed the operative word from crimes to actions. You see, holding someone accountable for a crime means prosecuting. Anyone would tell you that. You had to rephrase it for you accusation to make any sense. Did you even realize that you did that?
alexa has you all confused son.

You continue to demonstrate your inability to read / comprehend what you read....
Y’all should try writing clearer. I can’t read your minds you know. “They’re called indictments” would be a vague statement at best.

Y’all should try writing clearer. I can’t read your minds you know. “They’re called indictments” would be a vague statement at best.
you can't read period. How's alexa, she answer your question yet?

Here’s the first quote:

alexa has you all confused son.
I’m going to go ahead and say that group think is quite powerful over here. It was clear as day the dishonest attempts to shift language. You have no response.

you can't read period. How's alexa, she answer your question yet?

You’re babbling.

Here’s the first quote:

Bwuhahahahaha.....you do know Wray could suspend, fire, or take other actions against any agents proven to have broken laws while leaving indictment and prosecution to the DOJ. Agent Clinesmith, for example, has already been identified as an agent who altered official documents illegally. I would at least suspend his ass without pay while he is / was being investigated.

Your attempt to cover your ass through semantics is humorous, like the Democrats basing their entire Impeachment on the word 'US' trump used when talking to the Ukraine PM. :p

Thanks for reminding me you are the same snowflake who ducks, dodges, ignores reality, spins, and basically is a complete waste of time talking to. Not getting sucked in today....once again, have fun talking to yourself, snowflake.

Who should Wray hold accountable and how should he do it?

Here’s the first quote:

Bwuhahahahaha.....you do know Wray could suspend, fire, or take other actions against any agents proven to have broken laws while leaving indictment and prosecution to the DOJ. Agent Clinesmith, for example, has already been identified as an agent who altered official documents illegally. I would at least suspend his ass without pay while he is / was being investigated.

Your attempt to cover your ass through semantics is humorous, like the Democrats basing their entire Impeachment on the word 'US' trump used when talking to the Ukraine PM. :p

Thanks for reminding me you are the same snowflake who ducks, dodges, ignores reality, spins, and basically is a complete waste of time talking to. Not getting sucked in today....once again, have fun talking to yourself, snowflake.
Clinesmith resigned from the FBI months before the Horowitz report was filed.

Tell me, since you’re so much smarter than me, how does Wray go about suspending a former FBI employee?

I can’t wait to hear this one. Hopefully you don’t run away and never come back like a real snowflake.

Wray wants to cover up for Comey, McCabe and Strzok, but he can't escape the biggest scandal in US history, when the Obama admin "broke into" the Trump campaign using falsified evidence, and oppo research as justification for a FISA warrant and spying on Trump.

Mr. Wray may not like what Barr and Durham do to the prior FBI partisan leadership.

There is no amount "training" or "idiot proofing" methodology or protocols that could stop unscrupulous partisan FBI hacks from lying to the FISA court or falsifying evidence. Good, long, prison sentences is the strong medicine needed.
What makes this the biggest scandal in US history?

Using the Federal intel agencies, and their foreign assets, to spy on and setup the opposition party's presidential candidate, and then their "insurance policy" to setup the Mueller Investigation to ruin the opposition party's first term is nothing short of despicable. That makes Nixon's inept "plumbers" look innocent by comparison.

Interesting. How did they “set up” Trump?

Mueller was appointed by Rosenstein (because Sessions had recused himself due to his own false statements about his connections with Russians) after Trump fires Comey and lied about why. Rosenstein was appointed by Trump to the second most powerful position in the DoJ.

If this was their plan, it seems to be heavily reliant on actions taken by Trump himself. It just doesn’t seem like a plausible allegation to me.

Instead of reading a few books like "Witch Hunt" by Gregg Jarrett ( a very big book) watch this 28-minute video. Its claims are either proven true by Barr/Durham or not, we'll see.

This is another (15 minute) video that is either proven true or not.

You picked three clowns as your sources. It’s good to see Jarrett sober up though. It’s embarrassing getting arrested for being belligerent. I’ll try to watch nearly an hour worth of videos but it would be a lot easier if you could express it in your own words.

After you watch the videos you will see that the claims of Dan Bongino, Gregg Jarrett, and Tom Fitton are either all wrong, or they are proven right by Barr and Durham.
There is no putting into our own words until the claims are either proven right, in which case the Obama admin has the biggest scandal in US history, or are proven wrong and it ends up like UraniumOne, a "scandal" that went nowhere.

It's at least as juicy a scandal as the Muller Investigation was to democrats.

Progressives would be cool with Trump spying on Biden and Obama
Isn’t Trump pushing for an investigation into Biden? Republicans seem to be pretty cool with that.

You see no difference between opening a legitimate criminal investigation into a money laundering scheme and Trump turning the full force of US Intel agencies against Quid Pro Joe?

It’s not a legitimate investigation. That’s why Trump has to resort to pushing naive foreign leaders of weak depend nations to do it for him since our DoJ won’t touch it with a 10 foot pole.
how isn't legitimate?
Insufficient evidence to predicate an investigation.
Creepy Sleepy admitting he got a prosecutor in another country fired by bribing the PM is hardly insufficient. he said it on camera. too fking funny. I have enough evidence with one video.

Isn’t Trump pushing for an investigation into Biden? Republicans seem to be pretty cool with that.

You see no difference between opening a legitimate criminal investigation into a money laundering scheme and Trump turning the full force of US Intel agencies against Quid Pro Joe?

It’s not a legitimate investigation. That’s why Trump has to resort to pushing naive foreign leaders of weak depend nations to do it for him since our DoJ won’t touch it with a 10 foot pole.
how isn't legitimate?
Creepy Sleepy admitting he got a prosecutor in another country fired by bribing the PM is hardly insufficient. he said it on camera. too fking funny. I have enough evidence with one video.
He said it on camera because he was proud of it. He should be since getting rid of corruption in other countries is something a person should be proud of.

You guys are taking the side of corruption. Why is that?

how isn't legitimate?
He said it on camera because he was proud of it. He should be since getting rid of corruption in other countries is something a person should be proud of.

it's called ....Quid Pro Quo!! Can you say it with me? It's bribery as a VP. too fking funny. alexa answer you yet?

how isn't legitimate?

it's called ....Quid Pro Quo!! Can you say it with me? It's bribery as a VP. too fking funny. alexa answer you yet?

Are you under the impression that saying quid pro quo somehow makes it bad?

Wray is covering up as if HE were the director during the treasonous acts.

He wasn't director then. But the FBI is a paramilitary organization by its nature. If the guy above you says you go up to the 10th floor, go to room 101 and knock. When the door opens, you arrest all and only the men in room 101, you do not bring back women, you bring back the men in one piece if you can. In other words, you follow the orders of your superior officer sans debate, sans fear, and sans resistance. It's your job. My hunch is Wray is now the director, and is trying the best he can to convey his personal disenchantment with the treasonous acts without conferring undue criticisms on agents trying to obey orders. Just my 2 cents.

Wasn't an excuse for the Nazis in the Nuremberg trials. And before anyone jumps down my throat, let me be clear, I'm not calling the FBI Nazis, I'm simply pointing out a historical fact about the "just following orders" excuse when crimes are clearly implicated in following the orders.

how isn't legitimate?

you all said it was. right? I mean, fk dude, we just spent three weeks talking about it on the MSM. you're now saying it isn't? wow.

you all said it was. right? I mean, fk dude, we just spent three weeks talking about it on the MSM. you're now saying it isn't? wow.

You should have paid more attention. There’s a lot of details you missed which results in you being quite confused and easily manipulated.

You should have paid more attention. There’s a lot of details you missed which results in you being quite confused and easily manipulated.
ohhhhhhkay francis. btw, did alexa answer your question yet?

Quid pro joe is wondering.

Forum List

Back