FBI’s Wray tells FISA court Bureau ‘deeply regrets’ failures in Carter Page case

[
Did you ever manage to figure out how Wray was supposed to suspend a former FBI employee? I still want to find out.
Thank you for demonstrating to everyone how you are a flaming idiot or intentional liar / distorter, as I clearly did not say Wray could subpoena anyone but instead said he has other ways of holding his own people accountable.

When you start getting your ass kicked with facts and information you begin this 'spin' where you accuse others of saying things they never did. Again, you are a waste of time....and matter.

[
Did you ever manage to figure out how Wray was supposed to suspend a former FBI employee? I still want to find out.
Thank you for demonstrating to everyone how you are a flaming idiot or intentional liar / distorter, as I clearly did not say Wray could subpoena anyone but instead said he has other ways of holding his own people accountable.

When you start getting your ass kicked with facts and information you begin this 'spin' where you accuse others of saying things they never did. Again, you are a waste of time....and matter.

This is what you said:

Agent Clinesmith, for example, has already been identified as an agent who altered official documents illegally. I would at least suspend his ass without pay while he is / was being investigated.

Clinesmith left the FBI before the Horowitz report was issued. How should Wray suspend his ass without pay when he doesn’t even work for the FBI?

[

This is what you said:

Agent Clinesmith, for example, has already been identified as an agent who altered official documents illegally. I would at least suspend his ass without pay while he is / was being investigated.

Clinesmith left the FBI before the Horowitz report was issued. How should Wray suspend his ass without pay when he doesn’t even work for the FBI?
I think he can be recalled

and if he retired lose his pension if not go to jail

[

This is what you said:

He probably should go to jail. I trust the DoJ to file charges if they think there’s a case. He’s pretty young so there isn’t going to be a pension to lose. I don’t know what you mean by “recalled”.

[

This is what you said:

He probably should go to jail. I trust the DoJ to file charges if they think there’s a case. He’s pretty young so there isn’t going to be a pension to lose. I don’t know what you mean by “recalled”.
Washington swamp rats have a habit of retiring and collecting their pension before they get fired

[

This is what you said:

Washington swamp rats have a habit of retiring and collecting their pension before they get fired
I looked at photos of him. He’s like, maybe 40? I doubt he’s eligible for any kind of pension.

Clinesmith is low man on the totem pole. If anyone has to go to jail I suspect he will be sacrificed in an attempt to appease and save the main conspirators.

Clinesmith is low man on the totem pole. If anyone has to go to jail I suspect he will be sacrificed in an attempt to appease and save the main conspirators.
Clinesmith should be rehired so that Wray can suspend him without pay.

THEY WEREN’T “MISTAKES,” THEY WERE CRIMINAL MISCONDUCT AND PEOPLE NEED TO GO TO JAIL: The FBI Wants To Treat Carter Page Warrant Mistakes Like Training Problems. A Court Adviser Says That’s Not Enough.

In December, the Office of the Inspector General (OIG) for the Department of Justice released a report showing significant problems with the warrants that the FBI submitted to FISC in order to secretly wiretap Carter Page, a former foreign policy adviser to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign. The OIG's report concluded that the FBI withheld important details from the FISC that might have influenced its decision to grant these warrants. These omissions were not in Page's favor, and ultimately the OIG found 17 different errors or omissions in the warrant requests, some of which were not corrected in subsequent applications.

The Justice Department OIG is launching a new audit to investigate whether the errors with the Page warrant were unique. If so, that would suggest that the FBI did indeed play fast and loose with the rules when investigating the Trump campaign, perhaps because of a bias against him.

If it turns out that what happened to Page was not unique, it would mean that the FBI has been withholding information in order to engage in an undetermined amount of secret surveillance of American citizens

Forum List

Back