FBI’s Wray tells FISA court Bureau ‘deeply regrets’ failures in Carter Page case

You see no difference between opening a legitimate criminal investigation into a money laundering scheme and Trump turning the full force of US Intel agencies against Quid Pro Joe?

It’s not a legitimate investigation. That’s why Trump has to resort to pushing naive foreign leaders of weak depend nations to do it for him since our DoJ won’t touch it with a 10 foot pole.

The VP's son was collecting $1MM a year....for doing what exactly?

Being a board member. That was easy.

Being VP son.

Still wouldn’t be illegal.

Extortion, bribery and money laundering are illegal

It’s not a legitimate investigation. That’s why Trump has to resort to pushing naive foreign leaders of weak depend nations to do it for him since our DoJ won’t touch it with a 10 foot pole.

The VP's son was collecting $1MM a year....for doing what exactly?

Being a board member. That was easy.

Being VP son.

Still wouldn’t be illegal.

Extortion, bribery and money laundering are illegal
Who bribed who exactly?

Using the Federal intel agencies, and their foreign assets, to spy on and setup the opposition party's presidential candidate, and then their "insurance policy" to setup the Mueller Investigation to ruin the opposition party's first term is nothing short of despicable. That makes Nixon's inept "plumbers" look innocent by comparison.

Interesting. How did they “set up” Trump?

Mueller was appointed by Rosenstein (because Sessions had recused himself due to his own false statements about his connections with Russians) after Trump fires Comey and lied about why. Rosenstein was appointed by Trump to the second most powerful position in the DoJ.

If this was their plan, it seems to be heavily reliant on actions taken by Trump himself. It just doesn’t seem like a plausible allegation to me.

Instead of reading a few books like "Witch Hunt" by Gregg Jarrett ( a very big book) watch this 28-minute video. Its claims are either proven true by Barr/Durham or not, we'll see.

This is another (15 minute) video that is either proven true or not.

You picked three clowns as your sources. It’s good to see Jarrett sober up though. It’s embarrassing getting arrested for being belligerent. I’ll try to watch nearly an hour worth of videos but it would be a lot easier if you could express it in your own words.

I rest my case.

When have you ever made a case?

post #35.

Isn’t Trump pushing for an investigation into Biden? Republicans seem to be pretty cool with that.

You see no difference between opening a legitimate criminal investigation into a money laundering scheme and Trump turning the full force of US Intel agencies against Quid Pro Joe?

how isn't legitimate?
Insufficient evidence to predicate an investigation.

Sounds like the Trump "impeachment" We have to impeach him to get the evidence of he crimes we think he committed
Well, when you’re not allowed to investigate someone, it sorta ties your hands.

FBI Director Christopher Wray told the federal surveillance court in a letter Friday that he “deeply regrets” the bureau’s many errors in the process to obtain surveillance warrants on former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

“The FBI has the utmost respect for this Court, and deeply regrets the errors and omissions identified by the OIG,” Wray wrote in a letter to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC).

A judge on the FISC ordered the FBI on Dec. 17 to respond by Friday with a roadmap on how the bureau plans to address the problems identified in a Justice Department inspector general’s (IG) report regarding applications for warrants to wiretap Page.

The IG report, released on Dec. 9, identified 17 errors and omissions that the FBI made in its Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) applications against Page. The report said FBI agents withheld information that undercut the bureau’s suspicion that Page worked as an agent of Russia while he served on the Trump team. Agents also failed to disclose information that raised questions about the credibility and motives of Christopher Steele, a former British spy Democrats hired to investigate President Donald Trump.

The FBI relied heavily on Steele’s infamous dossier in the Page FISA applications.

Wray, who took over the FBI more than a month after the fourth and final Page FISA had been approved, said that one remedy he plans to implement will be to use the Page FISA as a case study in training sessions that FBI personnel will be required to undergo.

“FBI personnel will be instructed on the errors and omissions that were made in the Carter Page FISA applications and associated processes,” Wray said.

(Excerpt) Read more at libertyunyielding.com ..

------------

The training will include a test “to confirm that personnel understand the expectations and the materials,” as well as certification for FBI employees who have completed the training, he added.

Wray set April 30 as a deadline to complete the training.

What have some of us been saying since 2017?

gettyimages-997111962.jpg

The "new training" garbage will be their "solution", instead of actual arrests and prosecutions of the coup plotters.

"Trust Wray!"

Yeah.

DqdLq_LW4AEZAIU.jpg

THE WHITE COURTESY PHONE KEEPS RINGING FOR AG BARR WITH NO REPLY!!!...I am beginning to feel a little suspicious...at least 1 indictment for say McCabe would satisfy me!!!

Some of the assholes responsible can regret it in a cell in Leavenworth while Bubba is pounding their ass.

how isn't legitimate?

Sounds like the Trump "impeachment" We have to impeach him to get the evidence of he crimes we think he committed
Well, when you’re not allowed to investigate someone, it sorta ties your hands.
investigate who for what? we know that Biden launders money, his son makes a six digit salary with absolutely no skill sets in the businesses that hired him. Can't even speak the language. As well snubs his kids. ouch. evil fker.

Wray went from declaring, 'The FBI still has some 'cleaning up' to do' to saying he 'deeply apologizes' for bringing the FBI's number of FISA Court Abuses over the last 12 years to more than 2 dozen...and still shows no signs of holding anyone accountable for their crimes.

This is a shining example of why Wray, who was raised up / groomed inside the FBI like Mueller and Comey - where loyalties lie 1st and foremost with the FBI rather than the country, needs to be fired and someone from outside the FBI needs to be appointed Director.

Isn’t Trump pushing for an investigation into Biden? Republicans seem to be pretty cool with that.

how isn't legitimate?

why do they need witnesses I wonder? That's the House members job. the Senate owes no witnesses. Prosecutors present their case for the trial and that's it. Doesn't matter anyway, they ain't a comin over anyway. Ain't no way, ain't no how.

Mueller was called before the FISA Court to answer for HIS FBI's FISA Court abuses. His protégé; Comey, and HIS FBI have now been exposed as having committed FISA Court abuses. I wonder how long it will take Wray's FBI to do so, if they have not already.

I would bet / I would not be surprised to find out the Deep State NSA, CIA, FBI, Intel Community, and / or Democrats are currently illegally spying on Barr and Durham's criminal investigation.

Mueller was called before the FISA Court to answer for HIS FBI's FISA Court abuses. His protégé; Comey, and HIS FBI have now been exposed as having committed FISA Court abuses. I wonder how long it will take Wray's FBI to do so, if they have not already.

I would bet there the Deep State NSA, CIA, FBI, Intel Community, and / or Democrats are currently illegally spying on Barr and Durham's criminal investigation.
well we already know that Schitt's illegally looked into phone records. lock his ass up immediately!!! One can't make this stuff up!! the same exact thing Schitt's accuses the president of he's doing Abuse of Power and illegally spying on the AG. wow. he must have some big ass balls I'll say that.

Wray went from declaring, 'The FBI still has some 'cleaning up' to do' to saying he 'deeply apologizes' for bringing the FBI's number of FISA Court Abuses over the last 12 years to more than 2 dozen...and still shows no signs of holding anyone accountable for their crimes.

This is a shining example of why Wray, who was raised up / groomed inside the FBI like Mueller and Comey - where loyalties lie 1st and foremost with the FBI rather than the country, needs to be fired and someone from outside the FBI needs to be appointed Director.

Wray doesn’t prosecute crimes, the DoJ does. Maybe you’re looking at the wrong person to hold people accountable.

Wray doesn’t prosecute crimes, the DoJ does. Maybe you’re looking at the wrong person to hold people accountable.
They're called indictments. you should actually let go of alexa and get on with your life in another sport. You're not good at this one.

I would bet there the Deep State NSA, CIA, FBI, Intel Community, and / or Democrats are currently illegally spying on Barr and Durham's criminal investigation.
well we already know that Schitt's illegally looked into phone records. lock his ass up immediately!!! One can't make this stuff up!! the same exact thing Schitt's accuses the president of he's doing Abuse of Power and illegally spying on the AG. wow. he must have some big ass balls I'll say that.

Turns out you can make this stuff up because that’s exactly what you did.

Perhaps you should learn to READ and work on your Reading COMPREHENSION. THIS is what I said:

"and still shows no signs of holding anyone accountable for their crimes"

Are you aware that there are more ways to hold people accountable for their actions than just prosecuting them?

They're called indictments. you should actually let go of alexa and get on with your life in another sport. You're not good at this one.
Wray doesn’t file indictments. Can’t. Not within his authority. You’re striking out again.

Turns out you can make this stuff up because that’s exactly what you did.
So now you're saying Schitt's didn't illegally access individuals phone records without a warrant? Come on son, don't stand on the tracks, trains run on them.

Sorry ain't cutting it. People committed treason. People need to go to jail. The longer they delay the more it looks like they're trying to run out the clock on the greatest treason in American history

Forum List

Back