FDA prohibits Florida from using monoclonal antibody treatments

There is something really evil about denying people medical care because of political greed.

It's called the Democrat way: Party first, country second. When it comes to being scared to death, the commies are still Fn with Trump over a year after he left office. DeSantis is next on their list if Trump doesn't run. The Democrat party stands no chance of winning against real Americans or fair elections.

I have a good friend whose wife contracted the COVID and was having some pretty bad symptoms. Almost to the point of going to the hospital.

She went to one of the free monoclonal treatment facilities that DeSantis set up and was feeling great two days later.

The FDA has lost all credibility.

I have a good friend whose wife contracted the COVID and was having some pretty bad symptoms. Almost to the point of going to the hospital.

She went to one of the free monoclonal treatment facilities that DeSantis set up and was feeling great two days later.

The FDA has lost all credibility.
These people need fired and then tried for Criminal Negligence.

DeSantis should flip them the bird and keep the centers open.

These people need fired and then tried for Criminal Negligence.

DeSantis should flip them the bird and keep the centers open.

My friends wife that was cured almost overnight because of a drug that the stupid idiots in the FDA don't want because a critic of the Potatohead President promoted it.

My friends wife that was cured almost overnight because of a drug that the stupid idiots in the FDA don't want because a critic of the Potatohead President promoted it.
HCQ or Ivermectin. When The Gov is beholden to Big Pharma and doesn’t care about The People that government should be abolished!

that's how you show your allegiance to big pharma. by kicking regeneron and eli lilly in the nuts because their drugs don't work for the omicron variant. lol

that's how you show your allegiance to big pharma. by kicking regeneron and eli lilly in the nuts because their drugs don't work for the omicron variant. lol

What doesn't work for Omicron is the vaccine. I got my booster a few weeks ago and my doctor told me that. Plus it's all over the internet from a wide array of sources.

What doesn't work for Omicron is the vaccine. I got my booster a few weeks ago and my doctor told me that. Plus it's all over the internet from a wide array of sources.
it doesn't work as well, which is not a surprise with the virus mutating. it is also not a surprise that mAbs do not work as well vs new mutations. probably too complicated for you.

This is a bold move by the Biden admin.

The FDA - and Biden administration - should be told to fuck off at this point.

They are literally and intentionally MURDERING Americans.

I am at home in bed with COVID PNEUMONIA in both lungs, unable to take full, pain-free breaths, going on my 3rd week now because, despite getting worse and having to go to the local ER 3 times, I was denied the antibodies, denied Ivermectin, and denied all therapeutics ... despite having a compromised immune system.

I was sent home all three times without being given anything...until a 4th trip after my markers shot up and the docs found my heart under stress.

After over 2 weeks I was finally given strong antibiotics directly into my vein, in an IV bag, and pills and other strong meds to take home.

The doctors told me that the CDC did not consider me 'high priority' and denied use of life-saving treatments.

In my view, the CDC 'declared war' on me and my health, turning its back on me to let me die, as they are doing to everyone they deny these medications now.

I fought for this country all over - I had their back, now they turn their back on me by withholding life-saving treatments? And my life is no more important than anyone else's out there - none of yours! Biden / the CDC needs to GTFO of the way and let DOCTORS use whatever meds work to save Americans' lives.

2024? I hope voters who have been denied kidney transplants, heart transplants, and life-saving treatments remember Biden and his administration tried to kill them, family members, and / or friends by playing politics instead of letting doctors use life-saving medications to save lives.

It's called the Democrat way: Party first, country second. When it comes to being scared to death, the commies are still Fn with Trump over a year after he left office. DeSantis is next on their list if Trump doesn't run. The Democrat party stands no chance of winning against real Americans or fair elections.
yep, the Democrats have a major problem with hate, racism, violence and corruption

Thanks God for DeSantis:clap:

The Evil Turnip Biden
1643150361609.png

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis Responds to Biden Administration Effort to Block COVID Treatments and Kill Floridians

January 25, 2022 |

Governor Ron DeSantis is demanding the Biden Administration reverse its sudden and reckless decision to revoke emergency use authorization (EUA) for Regeneron and Eli Lilly monoclonal antibody treatments. This abrupt and unilateral action by the Biden Administration will prevent access to lifesaving treatments for Floridians and Americans.

if it is not life-saving for omicron, then valuable treatment time is wasted. that's a shame for DeSantis big donor, but doctors are not lackeys of DeSantis bigpharma donors. they have to attempt the best treatment available.

and no, trumptards, that does not include ivermectin, high dosage of vitamin c, zinc, hqc, rectal ozone therapy, forsythia, and/or drinking bleach. sorry.

Forum List

Back