FDNY says "take this vaccine and shove it."

no they won't. Judge just ruled in Chicago to pause the mandate pushed here. I see that as their option in NY. They are a union.

BTW, if one is vaccinated, why do you think they are in trouble from an unvaccinated person?
Good point. They’re not fired. They’re just placed on unpaid leave.

Courts already refused to pause the mandate in New York.

They only think of themselves.
who should they be thinking of, you? hahahahhahahahaha you can't be that naive, really? they have a responsibility to themselves and family first, then whatever they choose next. What is it your think, they are part of a militia and obligated to the militia first? again, you are very fking naive.

You’re delusional. There’s no point in replying to your nonsense.
because you can't, we know. You have no options that focus to your favor. You're just a lost demofk on a message board, not a king of a country, where I believe you think you are.

Good point. They’re not fired. They’re just placed on unpaid leave.

Courts already refused to pause the mandate in New York.

heard of appeals? damn son.

well he has to dance around all the facts and I expect right off of the topic so he falls far from the circle.
They make a comment then leave. They go to work, do laundry, something. They come back and someone has responded to them but they forgot all about their previous comment. It happens.

They make a comment then leave. They go to work, do laundry, something. They come back and someone has responded to them but they forgot all about their previous comment. It happens.
Indeed. No point in rereading your own post before responding right? You know, frame of reference.

What is the embarrassing mayor is doing about it? Not a damn thing! Bill dedope doesn’t care. Just wait until the waste management to stop!

Not sure about the FDNY numbers but the number of cops resisting is

Yea...34

because you can't, we know. You have no options that focus to your favor. You're just a lost demofk on a message board, not a king of a country, where I believe you think you are.
Okay dude. Sure.

what is it then? I know you won't answer and you will disappear from the thread.
The vaccine is another (along with masks and social distancing) level of protection. Just because you have been vaccinated doesn’t mean you can’t get covid. Think of it like seat belts. Just because you wear seat belts doesn’t mean you can’t die in a car accident.
Any of this sinking in?

The vaccine is another (along with masks and social distancing) level of protection. Just because you have been vaccinated doesn’t mean you can’t get covid. Think of it like seat belts. Just because you wear seat belts doesn’t mean you can’t die in a car accident.
Any of this sinking in?
And you think that explanation makes sense don't you? I read that and here's what I read, jfasdjfda;oijfdsaoijf;odsahfoidsa;jfodsa;if;oisafndsafndsofnodifsdon.

Seriously, that doesn't make any fking sense. you may as well have said the sky is blue and that would have made more sense.

You can't explain how it can protect and you still get it. Dude, your brain was fried. Here's hoping you don't get laughed at in public.

BTW, masks don't protect against viruses, it's even printed on the box. But your handlers told you different and that the manufacturer is wrong. hahahahahahaahahahahha, ooops sorry, didn't mean to laugh.

Forum List

Back