FDNY says "take this vaccine and shove it."

Too bad I say.
For NY, the nation, and the world?

I agree.

For society cannot function when global oligarchs and elites try to force one fifth of the population to involuntarily use their product as a condition of employment.

And a one fifth decrease in police, fire and emergency medical services hurts everyone. Surely, this is a short-sighted policy being influenced by the lobbyists of these tyrannical big pharma interests.

hey, BTW, why are you afraid of unvaccinated people if you're vaccinated. Answer that and you have the why!!!!
5slbqd.gif

For NY, the nation, and the world?

I agree.

For society cannot function when global oligarchs and elites try to force one fifth of the population to involuntarily use their product as a condition of employment.

And a one fifth decrease in police, fire and emergency medical services hurts everyone. Surely, this is a short-sighted policy being influenced by the lobbyists of these tyrannical big pharma interests.
They only think of themselves.

In America there are now FOUR different vaccines available. (Novovax's is coming soon)

And yet "all vaccines are bad"?
All vaccines will kill you?

It's nothing but an excuse now.

But the excuses have a reason...
I don't want to be ordered around about getting medical treatment.

My Body, MY Choice!

I'm not getting neutered just because my boss wants me to nor am I getting a vaccination because he said to either... Even if it's the President of the USA who orders it.

And there is the Crux of the excuses.

For whatever reason they seem to think they can order us about like trained seals or something.

"won't see on any mainstream media outlet."

Because it isn't true or is taken out of context.

If it was a real story, Fox News would cover it. Fox News has real reporters, real editors, and some integrity to protect.
Mr Dimmer hates the truth....

But the excuses have a reason...
I don't want to be ordered around about getting medical treatment.

My Body, MY Choice!

I'm not getting neutered just because my boss wants me to nor am I getting a vaccination because he said to either... Even if it's the President of the USA who orders it.

And there is the Crux of the excuses.

For whatever reason they seem to think they can order us about like trained seals or something.
Precedent is why they think they can and will order them around.

I wish the unvaccinated firefighters the best on their employment search. They should start looking now, no unemployment benefits for them since they’ll be fired for cause.

Nobody cares if you kiss it or not, its your choice.
Then why the demand?

That is why they are refusing...
NY has vaccine mandates that require them to get one...
Take away the mandates and see what happens.

Then why the demand?

That is why they are refusing...
NY has vaccine mandates that require them to get one...
Take away the mandates and see what happens.
I agree, you cannot mandate this legally anyway. Taking away freedoms is fascist, which the Democrats are.

No freedoms have been lost. Employers have always been able to set conditions or employment.
as long as it was written into the contract sure. but if not, then it is employee choice . Name a country that controls health liabilities. If I recall a few years back, conservatives asked for welfare recipients to have to work to get their money. why is this any different?

Forum List

Back