FDNY says "take this vaccine and shove it."

I wish the unvaccinated firefighters the best on their employment search. They should start looking now, no unemployment benefits for them since they’ll be fired for cause.
They will have no trouble whatsoever. New York is a huge city with rivers, gigantic buildings and narrow alleys. The training firefighters, EMTs, Police, get is phenomenal. They could go anywhere in the nation. Many cities are making direct appeals, with signing bonuses. New York is sliding into the wood chipper anyway.

They will have no trouble whatsoever. New York is a huge city with rivers, gigantic buildings and narrow alleys. The training firefighters, EMTs, Police, get is phenomenal. They could go anywhere in the nation. Many cities are making direct appeals, with signing bonuses. New York is sliding into the wood chipper anyway.
Cool. Then why all the bitching?

The vaccines are a bust. What we are seeing happen right in front of our eyes is that the vaccine mandates are also a bust.

If VA goes up in flames for the Dems tonight the panic will set in good and proper and they will frantically start attempting to walk all this back. All of it. Let's see them try. As the kids say, we have receipts.

They have been in solitary confinement for almost a year. They have not been charged much less tried. They are not allowed a lawyer. Not that they need one. There are no charges.

That's not for a criminal act. That's for political disagreement.

They have been in solitary confinement for almost a year. They have not been charged much less tried. They are not allowed a lawyer. Not that they need one. There are no charges.

That's not for a criminal act. That's for political disagreement.
Who are you talking about? This is a thread about firefighters in New York.

I swear, some of y'alls brains are completely broken.

The vaccines are a bust. What we are seeing happen right in front of our eyes is that the vaccine mandates are also a bust.

If VA goes up in flames for the Dems tonight the panic will set in good and proper and they will frantically start attempting to walk all this back. All of it. Let's see them try. As the kids say, we have receipts.
Fuck Yes!!!!

yep, I know Indiana is recruiting all they can from Chicago, must likely includes NY. They truly hate protection of citizens in NY.

I wish the unvaccinated firefighters the best on their employment search. They should start looking now, no unemployment benefits for them since they’ll be fired for cause.
no they won't. Judge just ruled in Chicago to pause the mandate pushed here. I see that as their option in NY. They are a union.

BTW, if one is vaccinated, why do you think they are in trouble from an unvaccinated person?

Forum List

Back