FDR- the Icon Hero of the Left

When FDR came into office the Grear Depression had been going on for 4 years. Unemployment was 30%. His New Deal programs put Americans back to work, but because they were government jobs and American subsidized paychecks a system of declaring those workers as "unemployed" is used to make it appear that the unemployment rate was higher than it really was. In other words, the people who built the Lincoln Tunnel, Dams, roads, airports, Post Offices, schools, etc. were unemployed. Heck, even the folks who increased the size of Navy Ports and Yards in preparation for the war were unemployed.
Figures you’d lie to defend a racist.
Which part of the post do you claim is a lie?
FDR's policies prolonged Depression by 7 years, UCLA economists calculate

And Obama repeated his failures.
A single opinion piece was written as a thesis and you guys use this thesis as if it were a scholastically accepted journal. OK, but even it by it's self-does not disprove or even challenge anything in my post. Ir merely promotes a subjective belief that some programs were detrimental to private industrial growth in exchange for public infrastructure growth.

FDRs policies were centered on getting people back to work and easing suffering

Whether the capitalists were making as much money as they could was not a concern
Hitlers policies were centered on getting Germans back to work too.

We should remove the statues of President Roosevelt because he was a racist.
Yeah, that's exactly why Blacks and other minorities including Japanese-Americans vote Democratic.

d

You think they are informed that FDR snubbed Jesse Owens or that he perverted a real scientific Syphilis experiments by denying black treatment? FDR's Tuskegee Experiments probably influenced Mengele and the Nazis
FDR sanctioning medical experiments on blacks makes today’s Left worship him.

FDR, he did racism right
I don't know if Blacks were that concerned about Jesse Owens or the syphilis experiments, but they were interested in jobs. Jobs was where the battle was during the Great Depression and FDR's policies hired Blacks. Who do Blacks vote for today, Republicans or Democrats?
Defending performing medical experiments on blacks to murder them, how leftist of you.

When FDR came into office the Grear Depression had been going on for 4 years. Unemployment was 30%. His New Deal programs put Americans back to work, but because they were government jobs and American subsidized paychecks a system of declaring those workers as "unemployed" is used to make it appear that the unemployment rate was higher than it really was. In other words, the people who built the Lincoln Tunnel, Dams, roads, airports, Post Offices, schools, etc. were unemployed. Heck, even the folks who increased the size of Navy Ports and Yards in preparation for the war were unemployed.

A single opinion piece was written as a thesis and you guys use this thesis as if it were a scholastically accepted journal. OK, but even it by it's self-does not disprove or even challenge anything in my post. Ir merely promotes a subjective belief that some programs were detrimental to private industrial growth in exchange for public infrastructure growth.
Ok, link to one economic report in the last 20 years stating FDR used sound economic policies.

Interesting how you leftists tear down statues of our Founding Fathers yet use FDR as your icon.
What were the sound economic policies to fight a depression during the Great Depression?

Ok, link to one economic report in the last 20 years stating FDR used sound economic policies.

Interesting how you leftists tear down statues of our Founding Fathers yet use FDR as your icon.
What were the sound economic policies to fight a depression during the Great Depression?

Actually, yes. Look no further than Harding and Coolidge in 1921

Hey dude, I put up a post and you called me a liar. I challenged you to show the lie. You couldn't do it and so now are just being a big pussy whining liar by trying to change the subject. I hare getting into discussions with sleazy folks like you on these boards. Big talkers who can't walk the walk.

We should remove the statues of President Roosevelt because he was a racist.
Yeah, that's exactly why Blacks and other minorities including Japanese-Americans vote Democratic.

d

You think they are informed that FDR snubbed Jesse Owens or that he perverted a real scientific Syphilis experiments by denying black treatment? FDR's Tuskegee Experiments probably influenced Mengele and the Nazis
FDR sanctioning medical experiments on blacks makes today’s Left worship him.

FDR, he did racism right
Why do you change the subject whenever anyone disputes and debunks one of your misinformed or false comments?

What? You think people are informed that Democrats conducted the Tuskegee Experiments and FDR snubbed Jesse Owens?

Hey dude, I put up a post and you called me a liar. I challenged you to show the lie. You couldn't do it and so now are just being a big pussy whining liar by trying to change the subject. I hare getting into discussions with sleazy folks like you on these boards. Big talkers who can't walk the walk.
A. You lied that FDR policies were sound

B. You’re no different than someone praising Hitler for turning the economy around.

Didn't those guys bring on the Grear Depression? Wasn't one of them President for the first years of the Great Depression"?

B. You’re no different than someone praising Hitler for turning the economy around.
Well, at least you admit that anyone who disagrees with you about a subjective question or topic can in your warped uneducated mind justifies you calling them a liar.

Well, at least you admit that anyone who disagrees with you about a subjective question or topic can in your warped uneducated mind justifies you calling them a liar.
Liar.

But I expect that from someone who justifies racism, fascism and performing medical experiments on blacks.

Didn't those guys bring on the Grear Depression? Wasn't one of them President for the first years of the Great Depression"?
Do tell us what they did then.

Liar.

But I expect that from someone who justifies racism, fascism and performing medical experiments on blacks.
Quit while you are behind. You are becoming embarrassing to fools and losers.

Liar.

Quit while you are behind. You are becoming embarrassing to fools and losers.
Oh wow, a defender of a fascist says I’m embarrassing myself. Quick! Find me a cave to hide in! :lmao:

FDRs policies were centered on getting people back to work and easing suffering

Whether the capitalists were making as much money as they could was not a concern
Hitlers policies were centered on getting Germans back to work too.

You have a point there somewhere?

Harding and Coolidge with their hands off policies put us on the path to Depression
Hoover ended up taking the fall

Harding and Coolidge with their hands off policies put us on the path to Depression
Parrot. Tell us instead of parroting bs.

LOLOLO!L!OL!OLOlololO!LOLOLOloLolololol OMFG!!!

That's hilarious!!!

Are you really THAT brainwashed??

Hoover had the Wall Street gamers. diving and jumping out the windows and banks going broke.

FDR also sent thousands of Jews who had fled NAZI Germany back to Germany to be exterminated.
Show us FDR's EO that did just that.
Go look up the SS St Louis and get back to us with a report, ignoramus.
So you don't have the EOs, yet you will build an argument on one incident. Idiot.

You don't have the documents in which FDR sanction medical experiments on blacks and whites, either. Idiot.

FDR, the icon hero of all Americans, from rational left to rational right.

FDR: Fascist Wannabe, oh wait, he did throw Americans into camps. Strike the wannabe
What do you expect? FDR endorsed Mussolini.
So did the rest of the world.
Churchill hated him.
Oh yeah, you hate Churchill for that.
GB recognized Mussolini, too, sweet cheeks.

Forum List

Back