fed ex driver wont deliver to houses with blm flags

So you stole private property from 7 people? How Noble of you.
No I delittered the area as stated and you twisted into a lie.
Between the paved street and sidewalk is a grassy area known as a right of way. They don’t own that strip and were in fact commiting trespass. So I removed the encroachments . You may thank me for my public service instead of lying and altering what I said and did.

Last edited:
Black lives matter is a racist statement, no matter where the racist statement is reiterated. To boycott the racist statement is to boycott racism but as well, boycott the POS who genuflected for this violent and selfish (dipshit) racism by marking their doors as if this were the fucking Passover. All lives matter is not a racist statement, neither is “Fuck Y’all just the same.”
Why is it you ass clowns don't have a problem with slogans such as "Blue Lives Matter" "Short Lives Matter", etc., but when you see "Black Lives Matter" it just brings the hate right out of you. Is it because you really don't think Black Lives matter.

I'm torn.

On one hand it's shitty not to deliver your packages.

On the other hand BLM folks are shitty people, and I'm glad someone was fucking with them and if they all died right now I wouldn't care.

So I'm not qualified to make a judgement here I guess.
What has BLM done that is so shitty? What terrorist acts has BLM performed in this country?

white fed ex drive wont deliever to hue with bm, kamala harri or biden flags. things is he quit before the fed ex told the pres they fied him lol lol. xan not blaim him those people are all terroists and dangerous. but you know had he said that about a trump or amerian flag it would have been ok. double standard.
Seriously now, what grade level did they kick you out of school?

The most interesting thing about this thread is how many people think that there are only BLM signs in the poor neighborhoods.

The average selling price in my subdivision is in the mid 300s and there are a fair number of BLM related signs.
You should move, because your property value will tank with those kind of neighbors.

How do they get such high prices in a swamp?

Nope, not everyone in the world is racist, hate filled, fuck like you. I am happy to know that you and your kind would not come to my subdivision.
Me racist? That's hilarious? Let me ask your opinion. Should I go join the KKK considering I am part black? Is that the real reason I would not be allowed in your neighborhood?

I just pick at you because it is so easy to spin your ass up!

Me racist? That's hilarious? Let me ask your opinion. Should I go join the KKK considering I am part black? Is that the real reason I would not be allowed in your neighborhood?

I just pick at you because it is so easy to spin your ass up!

based on your post on this forum I assume you founded your own chapter of the KKK.

I never said you would not be allowed in, I just know you would never choose to come in since it is not 100% white people with Trump flags at every house.

Forum List

Back