fed ex driver wont deliver to houses with blm flags

Libbies would be pinning a medal and starting Gofundme me if any black, Muslim, Hispanic , gay berg, etc quit their job over a sign that bothered them.

Quitting your job is one thing. This guy refused to do his job for who knows how long. He only quit because he knew he was about to be fired.

How do you know what size that man's dick is? You mean he can't be like you the big, bad internet guy who rolls through the Hood with his balls hanging out the window.
^^^^^^LOLOLOL...............Says I'm a bad ass and has suppabadsista as a handle................BAWWWWWHAHAHA You fucking retard.

I didn't ask him how big his dick is. Why, do you want to suck on it?

Look shithead. I laugh at Keeblers thinking they know what the slums are all about. I do

Unlike others, I offer financial services to anyone needing it

I even wrote the rules for a White Man surviving in a ghetto jungle . Wanna hear em?

^^^^^^LOLOLOL...............Says I'm a bad ass and has suppabadsista as a handle................BAWWWWWHAHAHA You fucking retard.
Ah fuck boy you claimed how he was afraid to go in the Hood, but you stomp through there like a big dog.
I didn't ask him how big his dick is. Why, do you want to suck on it?
No you told him, it is obvious you are the dick watcher.
Look shithead. I laugh at Keeblers thinking they know what the slums are all about. I do

Unlike others, I offer financial services to anyone needing it

I even wrote the rules for a White Man surviving in a ghetto jungle . Wanna hear em?
Yea tell us how to survive in the hood bad ass, internet guy. TI wrote about you in a song, "you've got an alligator mouth, with a hummingbird bird ass. Your mouth writing checks that your ass can't cash.

Ah fuck boy you claimed how he was afraid to go in the Hood, but you stomp through there like a big dog.

No you told him, it is obvious you are the dick watcher.

Yea tell us how to survive in the hood bad ass, internet guy. TI wrote about you in a song, "you've got an alligator mouth, with a hummingbird bird ass. Your mouth writing checks that your ass can't cash.
Certainly bad ass sista

1- Always wear a charcoal suit with a white shirt. Sunglasses as warranted

2-Always have a semi serious look and that you are looking for someone. Never make eye contact with anyone

3- Always do your work before noon. Noon is 6am in Black Time and the riff raff begins to rise

4- Always coast to red lights no matter what. NEVER EVER stop and wait

5-Always let the other car go first at stop signs. Never go first

6- Never tavel directly next to a car on 4 lanes. Always be behind the car traveling

7- Never get boxed in with other cars, always leave plenty of room

8- always shift your eyeballs and not your head as to look worried

9- Consider everyone a murderer, rapist, thieve, disease ridden pos like I view you

10--NEVER EVER have a weapon

These are the secrets of a White Mans survival in a Dempcrap libturd shit hole

Certainly bad ass sista

2-Always have a semi serious look and that you are looking for someone. Never make eye contact with anyone

3- Always do your work before noon. Noon is 6am in Black Time and the riff raff begins to rise

6- Never tavel directly next to a car on 4 lanes. Always be behind the car traveling

9- Consider everyone a murderer, rapist, thieve, disease ridden pos like I view you

That shit sounds as stupid as you look. Where did you get that bullshit at the local Klan rally.

I'm torn.

On one hand it's shitty not to deliver your packages.

On the other hand BLM folks are shitty people, and I'm glad someone was fucking with them and if they all died right now I wouldn't care.

So I'm not qualified to make a judgement here I guess.

That shit sounds as stupid as you look. Where did you get that bullshit at the local Klan rally.
Well I'm not as dumb as you look though.

Look. I'm giving you what I've learned son. Now go wallow in your Democrap libturd defecation. Your post count for me is finished for at least a month

Certainly bad ass sista

I worked in more than a few ghettos building cable and fiber optic systems. Most went unused.

I never wore a suit. I worked all day. I drove the way I drove any other time. And on a few occasions I did, in fact, have a weapon.

The only trouble I had was a stolen tool bag when I was up in the bucket. I mistakenly left a tool back on the rear platform of the bucket truck while I was working splicing the cable. A teenager ran up, grabbed the tool bag and ran off. I yelled at him and threw a hammer at him. The little shit stopped and went back to get the hammer. Then he flipped me the bird and ran off.

Certainly bad ass sista

The man who refused to deliver packages wasn't in the hard ghetto. No one in the real ghetto has signs in their yard for Biden or Harris. He is talking about regular subdivisions. He isn't scared. He is just an asshole.

Oh no poor Fed Ex how will they survive
The point, Dipshit,
If your job is to deliver packages, you deliver packages. If you decide to be selective about who gets their package, you get fired or you quit.

What if someone's insulin or other medicine was in that package? Getting pissy over a sign and endangering someone's life?
No, Dipshit. blm baboons looted and burned while the commie virus ate 650,000 Americans. Fuck You just the same, Kitten.

Lib loons wear their emotions on their sleeve and want to force that to be SOP for all and will breakout and breakdown into protest anytime, anywhere and demand to not hear a word about it.
Yet a non libbie dares to show his sentiment and the sky is falling

Black lives matter is a racist statement, no matter where the racist statement is reiterated. To boycott the racist statement is to boycott racism but as well, boycott the POS who genuflected for this violent and selfish (dipshit) racism by marking their doors as if this were the fucking Passover. All lives matter is not a racist statement, neither is “Fuck Y’all just the same.”

Black lives matter is a racist statement, no matter where the racist statement is reiterated. To boycott the racist statement is to boycott racism but as well, boycott the POS who genuflected for this violent and selfish (dipshit) racism by marking their doors as if this were the fucking Passover. All lives matter is not a racist statement, neither is “Fuck Y’all just the same.”
blm is the new nazis in amerca

The point, Dipshit,

No, Dipshit. blm baboons looted and burned while the commie virus ate 650,000 Americans. Fuck You just the same, Kitten.

And you think those looting assholes have signs in their front yards supporting Biden and Harris? lol Okey dokey.

No idea what the covid-19 virus has to do with all this, but whatever. Oh, and fuck you, Puppy.

Forum List

Back