Federal Court Sides With House

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
"A federal appeals court ruled Tuesday that the Justice Department must give House lawmakers secret grand jury materials from former special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia investigation."

Trump is probably fuming as he thinks he has the courts in his pocket. The Judge states otherwise:

"In addition, Rogers said the district court controls access to grand jury records — not the executive branch or the Justice Department. In other words, the material in question isn't the government's to control or conceal."

Federal Court Sides With House In Fight Over Mueller Grand Jury Materials

Three-day old "nooz"....You been hiding under a rock?
You are about 2 weeks behind.
It must have just made it to the Progressives' websites. My far left coworker just told me about it yesterday, too.

Trump will appeal, right? He's bound to find a judge somewhere that believes he's too special to make do anything he doesn't want to. Heaven forfend he should actually cooperate with Congress.

It must have just made it to the Progressives' websites. My far left coworker just told me about it yesterday, too.

Trump will appeal, right? He's bound to find a judge somewhere that believes he's too special to make do anything he doesn't want to. Heaven forfend he should actually cooperate with Congress.
Sometimes other news shadows over. I heard it on the radio last night. Of course it will be appealed. Barr is fuming as well.

Looks like another case for the Supreme Court.
I wonder if it will affect the "secret" downstairs dealings with the Dems Ukrainian Hoax?

I wonder if it will affect the "secret" downstairs dealings with the Dems Ukrainian Hoax?
Question: Does any case involving the President HAVE to be seen by the Supreme Court or is it still their choice? They've already chosen their cases for the year. Do cases involving the President get squeezed in ASAP despite the set schedule?

Question: Does any case involving the President HAVE to be seen by the Supreme Court or is it still their choice? They've already chosen their cases for the year. Do cases involving the President get squeezed in ASAP despite the set schedule?
It probably depends, and I'm sure that they have to be somewhat fluid as to what arises during that given year.

Grand Jury testimony is supposed to be secret......this judge is breaking the law.

Forum List

Back