Federal Government Caves to Right Wing Terrorists At Bundy Ranch

Sallow

The Big Bad Wolf.
Oct 4, 2010
New York City
You can bet that this won’t be the end of the matter. While we have avoided this particular massacre of idiots via politics, they’re going to see it as “victory by gun.” That we as a nation have permitted them to win, by whatever means, will certainly embolden future insurgencies. That’s how terrorists think. We may yet see a massacre in Clark county…after it’s become the central hub for thousands of armed militant terrorists.

Congratulations, Kornze and Reid…you just made Mountain Meadows victorious, and gave the United States its very own Gaza Strip.

And imagine how our terrorist friends from the Middle East are going to respond when they discover that the United States won’t even handle the insurgency in its own back yard.
Federal Government Caves to Right Wing Terrorists At Bundy Ranch | Americans Against the Tea Party

Careful what you wish for..

:eusa_shifty:

I doubt very seriously that this is over. The feds left to avoid an armed confrontation.

Bundy didn't win grazing rights to public lands, and half of his cattle were removed. The feds can always come back and remove the rest.

You can bet that this won’t be the end of the matter. While we have avoided this particular massacre of idiots via politics, they’re going to see it as “victory by gun.” That we as a nation have permitted them to win, by whatever means, will certainly embolden future insurgencies. That’s how terrorists think. We may yet see a massacre in Clark county…after it’s become the central hub for thousands of armed militant terrorists.

Congratulations, Kornze and Reid…you just made Mountain Meadows victorious, and gave the United States its very own Gaza Strip.

And imagine how our terrorist friends from the Middle East are going to respond when they discover that the United States won’t even handle the insurgency in its own back yard.
Federal Government Caves to Right Wing Terrorists At Bundy Ranch | Americans Against the Tea Party

BLM land is state owned land. It's a state issue. So did you liberals ever wonder wtf the Feds were doing there, or do you think we should just eliminate states rights and hand all power over to the Federal government?

Now before you morons say YES, you might want to consider what Colorado and Washington just voted to legalize, against the laws and wishes of the Federal government.

Leave up to a pea brain liberal to completely miss the point of what is going on. The Feds get away with this, then it's on to Washington and Colorado, and this time it won't be over BLM state owned property.

Some of you liberals can be dumber than dirt.

Last edited:

Perhaps I missed it. The only guns I saw were in the FEDS hands.

I doubt very seriously that this is over. The feds left to avoid an armed confrontation.

Bundy didn't win grazing rights to public lands, and half of his cattle were removed. The feds can always come back and remove the rest.

The Sheriff says no. They can't come back. He's has enough.

That's neat, he has zero authority over federal police agencies.
I'd simply summon Bundy to court and when he shows up arrest him.. no fuss, no bloodshed.

That or I would round up enough troops surround his house and any dumbass that came to help and starve him out.

Or nuke him

CaféAuLait;8925506 said:

Perhaps I missed it. The only guns I saw were in the FEDS hands.

Uh it was reported numerous times milita where showing up armed. Try google, don't be lazy

BLM land is state owned land. It's a state issue. So did you liberals ever wonder wtf the Feds were doing there, or do you think we should just eliminate states rights and hand all power over to the Federal government?

Now before you morons say YES, you might want to consider what Colorado and Washington just voted to legalize, against the laws and wishes of the Federal government.

Leave up to a pea brain liberal to completely miss the point of what is going on. The Feds get away with this, then it's on to Washington and Colorado, and this time it won't be over BLM state owned property.

Some of you liberals can be dumber than dirt.

Ya know many call Bundy a kook, perhaps he has reason to worry given the history of BLM and the government taking part in seizures of land. This is nothing new, in fact Ronald Reagan declared himself a sagebrush rebel ...because of issues concerning the man below Wayne Hage.

Sagebrush Rebellion

Sagebrush Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wayne Hage's War

Nevada Journal: Wayne Hage's War

in June 2012, Judge Jones had issued a scorching preliminary bench ruling that charged federal officials of the U.S. Forest Service (USFS) and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) with an ongoing series of illegal actions against Nevada rancher E. Wayne Hage (shown on left) that the judge described as “abhorrent” and a literal, criminal conspiracy.

Judge Jones said he found that “the government and the agents of the government in that locale, sometime in the ’70s and ’80s, entered into a conspiracy, a literal, intentional conspiracy, to deprive the Hages of not only their permit grazing rights, for whatever reason, but also to deprive them of their vested property rights under the takings clause, and I find that that’s a sufficient basis to hold that there is irreparable harm if I don’t … restrain the government from continuing in that conduct.”

The Government may not abuse its discretion in refusing to renew, or in revoking, a [grazing] privilege." Significantly, the family will be under permanent injunctive relief and the government shall not reduce the Hages' permits by more than 25 percent for any period of time without the courts' consent, and never permanently.

Federal Judge Rules for Property Rights, Smacks Down Abusive Feds

What the BLM and the Forestry service did to him was awful.

“Government's actions … shock the conscience of the Court"
The court found, "In the present case, the Government's actions over the past two decades shock the conscience of the Court." This finding, coupled with the court’s finding that agents of the BLM and the USFS engaged in a conspiracy to deprive the Hage family of their vested property rights, opens the door to potential lawsuits against the individual agents personally for their unconstitutional actions.

Federal Judge Rules for Property Rights, Smacks Down Abusive Feds

Judge Blasts Federal Conspiracy; Ranch Family Vindicated ? Again!

Judge Jones issued a blistering bench statement accusing USFS officials of lying to the court, attempting to mislead the court, abusing agency regulatory powers, and engaging in a pattern of threats and intimidation to coerce witnesses. The judge charged that Seley and Williams had used illegal means in an attempt “to kill the business of Mr. Hage.” Judge Jones, in effect, “fired” Seley and Williams. “Mr. Seley can no longer be an administrator in this BLM district. I don’t trust him to be unbiased. Nor can he supervise anybody in this district,” the judge stated in his order from the bench.

http://www.justice.gov/osg/briefs/2012/0responses/2012-0918.resp.pdf

http://docs.justia.com/cases/federal/appellate-courts/cafc/11-5001/11-5001-2012-07-26.pdf

You know they gave all his cattle back right?

Federal land managers confirmed they released all 400 head of cattle rounded up on public land in southern Nevada from a rancher who has refused to recognize their authority.

Feds Release All Cows Gathered During NV Roundup - ABC News

It's too soon for the feds to start lining up people and shooting them. The shit won't hit the fan until sometime after the 2014 election. Probably closer to 2016. Hillary's gonna be mad when Obama doesn't leave office.

I am quite sure that names have been taken, and that appropriate actions will be following. The Federal Government has every right to resent people threatoning them with guns. And those people that have played out this little part in the insane rightwing dream of revolution will find all the ways that they are vulnerable.

I'd simply summon Bundy to court and when he shows up arrest him.. no fuss, no bloodshed.

That or I would round up enough troops surround his house and any dumbass that came to help and starve him out.

Or nuke him

Uh Comrade, you need to be more careful with your "facts." That sheriff is the highest law enforcement official in that county. If he had ordered the BLM/FBI to leave the first day they arrived, they would have had to leave. But he had no backbone. If he says they can't come back, they can't come back. Do some research and lay off the Kool Aid.

Or nuke him

Uh Comrade, you need to be more careful with your "facts." That sheriff is the highest law enforcement official in that county. If he had ordered the BLM/FBI to leave the first day they arrived, they would have had to leave. But he had no backbone. If he says they can't come back, they can't come back. Do some research and lay off the Kool Aid.

Really? Hmmmmmmmmmm............

Forum List

Back