Federal Government Caves to Right Wing Terrorists At Bundy Ranch

The Feds found the answers they were looking for.

-Geaux

citizensoldiers.jpg

Nevada.jpg

I love watching grown men playing "war"! That was one of the things we used to enjoy when we were kids. We pretty much outgrew it, though, before the 5th grade. Still, it brings back memories....

You can see why the Feds are afraid of this guy. The lady taking pictures looks terrified

I love tough talk from a pussy liberal. Maybe she wasnt a target or gasp......a supporter of these guys.

Seriously do you people ever thave these things called thoughs roam around in your head?

But youre right the feds finally came to their senses saying, we could risk agents lives over cattle grazing or we could ALL go home and treat it like the non issue it is

it does seems like harry reids boy is the one talking the most shit in this situation

Last edited:
You can bet that this won’t be the end of the matter. While we have avoided this particular massacre of idiots via politics, they’re going to see it as “victory by gun.” That we as a nation have permitted them to win, by whatever means, will certainly embolden future insurgencies. That’s how terrorists think. We may yet see a massacre in Clark county…after it’s become the central hub for thousands of armed militant terrorists.

Congratulations, Kornze and Reid…you just made Mountain Meadows victorious, and gave the United States its very own Gaza Strip.

And imagine how our terrorist friends from the Middle East are going to respond when they discover that the United States won’t even handle the insurgency in its own back yard.
Federal Government Caves to Right Wing Terrorists At Bundy Ranch | Americans Against the Tea Party

Careful what you wish for..

:eusa_shifty:

America should never have been allowed to exist, the British should have hung those terrorists, Jefferson, Washington, Adams, Hamilton, etc.

So is he a 'Crazy Cult Leader', 'Militia' Boogeyman, or 'Terrorist?' I can't keep up. The Communist Wingnuts really have lost it on this one. They didn't get their massacre. Boo Hoo for them. :(

I love watching grown men playing "war"! That was one of the things we used to enjoy when we were kids. We pretty much outgrew it, though, before the 5th grade. Still, it brings back memories....

You can see why the Feds are afraid of this guy. The lady taking pictures looks terrified

I love tough talk from a pussy liberal. Maybe she wasnt a target or gasp......a supporter of these guys.

Seriously do you people ever thave these things called thoughs roam around in your head?

But youre right the feds finally came to their senses saying, we could risk agents lives over cattle grazing or we could ALL go home and treat it like the non issue it is

it does seems like harry reids boy is the one talking the most shit in this situation

The idiot with the gun is in a combat pose ready for action

The people around him are so concerned about the imminent danger the guy is in that they are snapping pictures

You can bet that this won’t be the end of the matter. While we have avoided this particular massacre of idiots via politics, they’re going to see it as “victory by gun.” That we as a nation have permitted them to win, by whatever means, will certainly embolden future insurgencies. That’s how terrorists think. We may yet see a massacre in Clark county…after it’s become the central hub for thousands of armed militant terrorists.

Congratulations, Kornze and Reid…you just made Mountain Meadows victorious, and gave the United States its very own Gaza Strip.

And imagine how our terrorist friends from the Middle East are going to respond when they discover that the United States won’t even handle the insurgency in its own back yard.
Federal Government Caves to Right Wing Terrorists At Bundy Ranch | Americans Against the Tea Party

jesus Christ sallow. what kind of liberal tripe do you read? you have forever given up your right to criticize fox news :lol:

America should never have been allowed to exist, the British should have hung those terrorists, Jefferson, Washington, Adams, Hamilton, etc.

Yeah... Reminds of that movie Braveheart when the kings kid is saying he would have him detained like a common criminal, meanwhile he is burning York. There comes a time under a tyranny when men will no longer be ruled. Looks like that time may be nearer than some of you think.

There were plenty of American redcoats back in Jeffersons days, just like there are many today. I suspect no matter who wins they will be on that team.

Those sneaky Chinese are infiltrating the desert and taking over. Having yellow skin, they are not easily spotted in the desert. Their plan is to squat on this rancher's land for 7 years, and then to claim that they own it. Then, they are going to dig it all up and ship it to China, where they plan to add land fill to the harbor in Hong Kong and sell it to real estate developers for more high rise hotels, as well as large laundry companies.

[MENTION=42404]Vandalshandle[/MENTION] is now an admitted sympathizer and supporter of Red China.

No...he's just supporting the voices in his head.

There were less than 100 federal agents there including the mercenaries they hired. There were thousands of armed citizens there. The order to cease operations had to be made or all of those federal agents would have been slaughtered. All it would have needed was one gunshot, by anyone and it would have been a bloodbath, with the feds getting the short end.

Yep, just like what happened at Waco....wait...I think we need to rethink this....

Waco was blue on blue. Yes, the bumbling F-troop thugs shot each other! Videos of the assault are crystal clear: there was no return fire!

:lol:

Truth! You bet Dems were just having a collective meltdown nationwide thinking of the future commercials.

Just think of those swell advertisements that can be made with Bundy's son being tazed and video with him bleeding.

Oh and the Freedom of Speech corral. :D
Conservatives didn't have any problem with "free speech zones" for Occupy.

Notice how the Conservatives now hate the PATRIOT Act because of big government overreach? Will repealing the USAPATRIOT Act be part of the Republican party platform in 2016?

The Occupy morons were interfering with people having access to their own property.

They were also committing vandalism, assaulting people, and turning parks into open sewers.

Hemp will become one of America's largest energy crops within ten years of legalization, greatly replacing corn for ethanol production, as well as increasing food supplies, while negating imports from China.
Our cars are going to run on pot? Is it going to take a couple of bong hits to turn the engine over?

Hemp can be processed into alcohol and diesel fuel.

"Seriously do you people ever thave these things called thoughs roam around in your head?"

Can't say that I do. Do you?

Last edited:

I think I recognize this guy. He usually stands outside the parking lot up at Walmart carrying a sign reading, "Hands off us peace loving NRA members, or we'll kill you!"

Just shows the left has no balls. Whether it Be Vlad Putin or Cliven Bundy, if you stand up to Fedgov, they will fold. This just proves the soft tyranny of the Feds can be broken

Damn........gun nuts try to provoke Obama into a shoot out

Better luck next time boys

I think I recognize this guy. He usually stands outside the parking lot up at Walmart carrying a sign reading, "Hands off us peace loving NRA members, or we'll kill you!"

Put your glasses on, you idiot, that was your brother, the smart one!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Damn........gun nuts try to provoke Obama into a shoot out

Better luck next time boys

How does it feel to be perpetual losers?

You lost in Syria, lost in Crimea, are losing more of Ukraine by the day, and had to retreat from Bundy's grazing lands and return his cattle.

Does it suck to suck at life so much?

I know exactly why that guy was lying in the street pointing his gun....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npxRpGguGGI]Dr Hook - The Cover of The Rolling Stones (and the Medicine Show: Live) - YouTube[/ame]

Of course, it would have been kind of ironic if he had been run over by a little old lady from Duluth on her way to Vegas....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back