Federal Government Caves to Right Wing Terrorists At Bundy Ranch

Remember peeps, Big Brother wants it all. And he'll destroy and kill anyone who gets in his way. One day even his most loyal Goose Steppers will come to realize that. But by then it will probably be too late.

Remember peeps, Big Brother wants it all. And he'll destroy and kill anyone who gets in his way. One day even his most loyal Goose Steppers will come to realize that. But by then it will probably be too late.

They'll be the first ones Big Brother rounds up. They're traitors, so they can't be trusted. They betrayed their country with only slight adjustment in their programming so they could easily be reprogrammed against Big Brother. They actually think they are "Intellectuals" and "leaders" any study of history will show them they are the first level of the Progressive Mass Graves.

You defend new Black Panther party hoodlums who threatened to
slaughter white babies over decent American citizens? Typical.

They slaughtered babies, when, exactly?

Waco, Ruby Ridge.

By the way..I find it hilarious you mention the Black Panthers since it was Ronald Reagan that took away their second amendment "rights".

Mulford Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That was hunky dory..right?

The Black Panthers kill people.
White supremacists kill people.

It's not over. Rumor is, Big Brother will be stepping up the harassment of this man and his family. 'Dirty Harry' Reid and his Chinese buddies are livid. They want blood. This man and his family need our prayers. This is far from over.

Ooo a rumor...

Waco, Ruby Ridge.

By the way..I find it hilarious you mention the Black Panthers since it was Ronald Reagan that took away their second amendment "rights".

Most of them historically were Dummycraps.

It's not over. Rumor is, Big Brother will be stepping up the harassment of this man and his family. 'Dirty Harry' Reid and his Chinese buddies are livid. They want blood. This man and his family need our prayers. This is far from over.

Ooo a rumor...

Nope.

Harry Reid says so.....lesson he's lying again.

Yes, the enshrinement of the RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE in the SECOND Amendment to their Constitution clearly "means" that such "right" is CONDITIONED upon it being in "service" of the country AND that such "right" be "under control of the government."

Because, evidently, no right is a right unless the government can control it.

:cuckoo:

Damn, chickenshit, you are pathetically clueless. Sallow might be able to form some kind of argument along such lines. Doubtful, but at least he has the capacity for logic. YOU, by contrast, mindlessly intone shit he says when you couldn't piece together two coherent sentences if your life depended on it.

Tell me, chickenshit, you have a right to free speech, too. Or ,so says the First Amendment (the one JUST before the Second Amendment if you get lost). Should that "right" also be limited by government control?

If not, then what is the basis for CONDITIONING some rights but not others?

WTF??? Wanna decode that nonsense? Work on comprehension,I know I didn't post a book,just a few words,but damn,they weren't in code.

To clarify for you,the gun control crowd have corrupted,for their means,the text of the 2nd,is that clear enough for you??

The words I used were not in code. You are just ignorant and quite fully stupid, chickenshit.

Being the abject moron that you are, chickenshit, all you posted was a repeat of words uttered by Sallow. But unlike Sallow, you are lacking in any ability to even understand what those words mean or what they imply.

It would be difficult to dumb down things sufficiently for a pathetic pinhead such as you to grasp them.

Suffice it to say: a RIGHT, like the Second Amendment's guarantee of the right to bear arms, is not subject to "government control" and it certainly isn't limited to just being "granted" to you when you are "in the service of the government."

You are flatly, historically and laughably wrong. And you remain too stupid to even see how fucking moronic you have been.

You're welcome.

You have arguments with yourself often??

Waco, Ruby Ridge.

When was the last time that happened?

gmc11795020140414040500.jpg

WTF??? Wanna decode that nonsense? Work on comprehension,I know I didn't post a book,just a few words,but damn,they weren't in code.

To clarify for you,the gun control crowd have corrupted,for their means,the text of the 2nd,is that clear enough for you??

The words I used were not in code. You are just ignorant and quite fully stupid, chickenshit.

Being the abject moron that you are, chickenshit, all you posted was a repeat of words uttered by Sallow. But unlike Sallow, you are lacking in any ability to even understand what those words mean or what they imply.

It would be difficult to dumb down things sufficiently for a pathetic pinhead such as you to grasp them.

Suffice it to say: a RIGHT, like the Second Amendment's guarantee of the right to bear arms, is not subject to "government control" and it certainly isn't limited to just being "granted" to you when you are "in the service of the government."

You are flatly, historically and laughably wrong. And you remain too stupid to even see how fucking moronic you have been.

You're welcome.

No. I'm not a fucking moron like you are. I didn't "argue with myself" in the post you just quoted either, you hapless fuckwit.

Damn, you're pathetic, chickenshit.

You have the "right" to bear arms in the service of the country and under control of the government.

Gun nuts have corrupted original intent.

More critical thinking on display. One could corrupt the 2nd anymore than this.

FFS can you gun grabbers hold your shit for one minute?

You're welcome.

No. I'm not a fucking moron like you are. I didn't "argue with myself" in the post you just quoted either, you hapless fuckwit.

Damn, you're pathetic, chickenshit.

Sure you are,you don't even know who your trying to disparage.

Simply your very confused about my position on gun control,your arguing with yourself here sparky.

on a positive front, this has all spurred on another rush to buy guns and ammunition. people who were on the fence after the government crackdown following sandy hook are saying here we go again. ammo is selling out again, gun sales are spiking again, new registrations are spiking again. Gun owners in CT defied the mandate to register their guns. Now gun owners in NY have defied the mandate to register their guns. People are starting to refuse to comply with government regulation they feel are in violation of their rights.

Forum List

Back