Federal grand jury to hear evidence that 9/11 was a controlled demolition

Is the Jury being served popcorn? Most comedies have the option of buying popcorn before you sit back and watch them.
Can you even taste popcorn with Dick Cheney's shit on your lips ?

And you guys wonder why nobody takes you seriously.
Dick Cheney and Rudy Giuliani: The First Government Officials to Dismiss the Idea of Controlled Demolition on 9/11
:290968001256257790-final:
Congrats to candycorn for being the first loser on my ignore list.:lame2:

Great, show even one video of someone using the term, "pull it," to bring down a building prior to Silverstein using that term.
Here's the one where BBC somehow heard that he pulled it 30 minutes before it happened....ooops.

Great, show even one video of someone using the term, "pull it," to bring down a building prior to Silverstein using that term.
Here's the one where BBC somehow heard that he pulled it 30 minutes before it happened....ooops.

That's not what I asked. Does the truther need the question asked again?

I've dealt with more than my share of trolls
before coming here. It's a waste of time and brings
negative energy I refuse to breathe in anymore.
The truth is coming.
This subject is very close to my heart
for many reasons.

Last edited:
Bye bye faun, Claudette, aaronleland & candycorn.
Who's next ?
LOLOLOL

Asking you to find another soul on the planet to ever use that term in regards to a controlled demolition is all it takes to get you to run away with your tail tucked firmly betwixt your hind legs??

Guess that reveals just how weak your delusions are.

monkeys.jpg

Is the Jury being served popcorn? Most comedies have the option of buying popcorn before you sit back and watch them.
Can you even taste popcorn with Dick Cheney's shit on your lips ?

And you guys wonder why nobody takes you seriously.
Dick Cheney and Rudy Giuliani: The First Government Officials to Dismiss the Idea of Controlled Demolition on 9/11
:290968001256257790-final:
Congrats to candycorn for being the first loser on my ignore list.:lame2:

I’m very proud to be on your ignore list.

Somehow I’m guessing you’ll still read every word I write on the topic. You see, losers like you are here for one reason; you are here to get the attention on line that you cannot garner in real life. LA RAM FAN had to change his user name because he was automatically ignored because of his user name…..

About 9/11. Four planes hit 3 buildings and crashed into a field in Pennsylvania.

Even the chair of the 9/11 Commission now admits that the official evidence they were given was 'far from the truth'.

The 9/11 Commission was hamstrung by official obstruction. It never managed to ascertain the whole truth of what happened on September 11 2001.

The chair and vice chair of the 9/11 Commission, respectively Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, assert in their book, Without Precedent, that they were "set up to fail" and were starved of funds to do a proper investigation. They also confirm that they were denied access to the truth and misled by senior officials in the Pentagon and the federal aviation authority; and that this obstruction and deception led them to contemplate slapping officials with criminal charges.

9/11 - the big cover-up?

Even the chair of the 9/11 Commission now admits that the official evidence they were given was 'far from the truth'.

The 9/11 Commission was hamstrung by official obstruction. It never managed to ascertain the whole truth of what happened on September 11 2001.

The chair and vice chair of the 9/11 Commission, respectively Thomas Kean and Lee Hamilton, assert in their book, Without Precedent, that they were "set up to fail" and were starved of funds to do a proper investigation. They also confirm that they were denied access to the truth and misled by senior officials in the Pentagon and the federal aviation authority; and that this obstruction and deception led them to contemplate slapping officials with criminal charges.

9/11 - the big cover-up?

All commissioners signed off on the final report of the 9/11 Commission. There was no “dissenting” report issued.

You’re lying again.

Too bad you can’t respond…huh?

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Something I always wondered about was this. If the goal was to terrorize people with acts of terrorism; having a missile hit the Pentagon would be much more horrific than a hijacked plane. If you know someone is running around with missiles that can blow holes in buildings…that is much more scary than someone hijacking a plane. So why would the plotters try to cover up the missile with a plane when it weakens their hand.

@7:15
live coverage of reporter saying there was a HUGE explosion just before the South Tower collapsed. CNBC, FOX and others reported the same thing. Later, in various MSM footage of the collapse-- the explosion was edited out .

Listen to the reporter quickly change his story after accidentally letting the cat out of the bag about seeing and hearing controlled demolition ...( some people were no doubt in his face waving their arms, saying "Shut the fuck up ! It was the plane...")
@ 2:46:40

Connecting all the dots one at a time.

Last edited:
@7:15
live coverage of reporter saying there was a HUGE explosion just before the South Tower collapsed. CNBC, FOX and others reported the same thing. Later, in various MSM footage of the collapse-- the explosion was edited out .

LOLOL

Demented truther, the explosion reported was the sound of the south tower collapsing.

This is exactly the reason normal people laugh at truthers.

Forum List

Back