Federal Judge Dismisses Georgia ‘Kraken’ Suit Hours After Sidney Powell Failed in Michigan

I'm not the one that keeps making the claims about 'fraud'.

That would be Trump who can't go a day without tweeting about them. And the accusations don't hold up in court. So much so, that Trump's team isn't even arguing that Fraud ever occured in any of their legal arguments.

What Trump is telling you and what his people are arguing in court are profoundly different. If his claims had merit, they'd be the same.

You're being played.
Yeah, great argument, there Perry. You just keep watching. Now, next week, next MONTH,

Apparently neither is a republican judge appointed by trump.
No surprise to see a RINO who was appointed by Trump. He has plenty of company. Wray, Mattis, Kelly, Esper, ad nauseum.

You don't need to make your already stupidly complicated conspiracy more complicated by folding new people in. There's a much simpler explanation:

Trump's legal arguments are shit. It explains his almost universal failure of his cases in court and why both Republican and Democratic appointed judges are dismissing them.

I'm not the one that keeps making the claims about 'fraud'.

That would be Trump who can't go a day without tweeting about them. And the accusations don't hold up in court. So much so, that Trump's team isn't even arguing that Fraud ever occured in any of their legal arguments.

What Trump is telling you and what his people are arguing in court are profoundly different. If his claims had merit, they'd be the same.

You're being played.
Yeah, great argument, there Perry. You just keep watching. Now, next week, next MONTH,

Laughing......its always the next case, its always the next 'bombshell' with you. How many times does Lucy have to pull that football out from under you when you try to kick it before you realize you're being played?

Even William Barr hasn't been able to substantiate the 'stolen election' narrative, despite investigating claim after claim.

Even Republican governors and Republican Secretaries of State repudiate your conspiracy nonsense.

With Trump's record in court one of essentially perfect failure.

Nobody will know who the president of the next 4 years will be until January 20th, and we may not even know then. Lots of procedures are still to be tested.

One thing is for sure, IF Biden manages to slither into the job, he will get zero cooperation from most Americans, who will have had the election and our democracy stolen from them. And I said "IF".
PS. Becareful of what you wish for...

Laurence Tribe: Nancy Pelosi becomes president if election isn't decided by Jan. 20 (washingtonexaminer.com)

For a few weeks this board was filled with how Powell was going to "release the kraken" in court and blow the whole election out of the water.

Well she went to court.

She lost. Not once but twice.

LOL.

The woman brought the most ridiculous accusations with her to court with no real proof of her accusations.

When you include a person who has been dead for years in your conspiracy, you may as well hang it up. You're totally bat crap crazy.

Those of us who have working brains told you this would be the outcome of her ridiculous accusations.

Look at how many of them are just ASSUMING Trump will win and try to rub our noses in it.

Going forward, it'll be fun reminding them about that.

We all know what happens when people assume things.

Especially something so ridiculous.

trump didn't do anything in the last 4 years to get intelligent people to vote for him. In fact, almost everything he did drove people from him. Especially women.

The 2018 election showed the writing on the wall.

The man never had even 50% of the nation approval of him with maybe the exception of rasmussen a few times.

trump won by all the propaganda on line in 2016 that discouraged people from voting.

The last 4 years and the pandemic encouraged people to not make the mistake of not voting this year. People came out in droves to get rid of trump.

I don't give a rat's ass what the trump people think or want. They don't matter. Let them throw their hissy fits.

Reality is, Joe Biden will be president as of January 20, 2021 and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

Awesome, just that must faster to the big dogs we go.
There is still plenty of time for a Trump victory my fresh cupcakes.
Really? Do you know what Tomorrow, 12.8 is ? DO YOU?

End of presenting any evidence.
That's right. No longer able to challenge results in states that have certified, and Biden is over the top

That's why I call this 'Theater for Dipshits'.

Lin Wood's suit sought to prevent the certification of the vote. Despite the vote ALREADY being certified.

Unless the court had a delorian and could get it up to 88 miles an hour, that issue was already resolved.

For a few weeks this board was filled with how Powell was going to "release the kraken" in court and blow the whole election out of the water.

Well she went to court.

She lost. Not once but twice.

LOL.

The woman brought the most ridiculous accusations with her to court with no real proof of her accusations.

When you include a person who has been dead for years in your conspiracy, you may as well hang it up. You're totally bat crap crazy.

Those of us who have working brains told you this would be the outcome of her ridiculous accusations.

Look at how many of them are just ASSUMING Trump will win and try to rub our noses in it.

Going forward, it'll be fun reminding them about that.

We all know what happens when people assume things.

Especially something so ridiculous.

trump didn't do anything in the last 4 years to get intelligent people to vote for him. In fact, almost everything he did drove people from him. Especially women.

The 2018 election showed the writing on the wall.

The man never had even 50% of the nation approval of him with maybe the exception of rasmussen a few times.

trump won by all the propaganda on line in 2016 that discouraged people from voting.

The last 4 years and the pandemic encouraged people to not make the mistake of not voting this year. People came out in droves to get rid of trump.

I don't give a rat's ass what the trump people think or want. They don't matter. Let them throw their hissy fits.

Reality is, Joe Biden will be president as of January 20, 2021 and there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.
I try to get a handle on the psychology of this, and the main progress I've made involves looking at history.

Hopefully this will fade a bit with time. A lot of that will depend on how the next administration goes, too.

Nobody will know who the president of the next 4 years will be until January 20th, and we may not even know then. Lots of procedures are still to be tested.

One thing is for sure, IF Biden manages to slither into the job, he will get zero cooperation from most Americans, who will have had the election and our democracy stolen from them. And I said "IF".

January 6th.
that iz Russian christmes. coincidence, da?

Its worse than you think. As come Biden's inauguration on January 20th.....Prot will won't admit that NewsMax fed him a pseudo-legal horseshit and pipe dreams.

You're dealing with a complete reality disconnect.
That is exactly what YOU have, You are so deeply deranged from reality, that you are in a rut of mindlessness. I doubt if you have ever watched a minute of Newsmax, ever seen a single one of the witnesses, or know anything of the cheat machines, have ever seen a video of the poll watcher obstructions, know anything of the statistician evidence, or have any knowledge of the things Hawk mentioned in Post # 44.

All you do is come in here, all air-headed, and loaded with bubble gum talk from CNN, NBC, CBS, ad nauseum.

I try to get a handle on the psychology of this, and the main progress I've made involves looking at history.

Hopefully this will fade a bit with time. A lot of that will depend on how the next administration goes, too.
You mean a contested election isn't the way to go?

Its worse than you think. As come Biden's inauguration on January 20th.....Prot will won't admit that NewsMax fed him a pseudo-legal horseshit and pipe dreams.

That is exactly what YOU have, You are so deeply deranged from reality, that you are in a rut of mindlessness. I doubt if you have ever watched a minute of Newsmax, ever seen a single one of the witnesses, or know anything of the cheat machines, have ever seen a video of the poll watcher obstructions, know anything of the statistician evidence, or have any knowledge of the things Hawk mentioned in Post # 44.

All you do is come in here, all air-headed, and loaded with bubble gum talk from CNN, NBC, CBS, ad bnuseum.
can one be deeply deranged from reality? ad bnuseum?

Read Bush V. Gore......the Safe Harbor day is when disputes need to be resolved.

You're being fed nonsense by NewsMax and OANN to increase their ads revenue.

They're playing you like a fiddle.
CNN told you to say that did they ? Like a good little parrot.

Good fucking god, you are insufferable!! We already know who the president will be and who will not be the president. If you think that there is still a path- at the state level, through congress, or through the courts-spell it out. Even Trump is starting to come to grips with the fact that it's over although his stunted level of maturity and emotional intelligence won't allow him to say it out loud. But you can take comfort in knowing that he is going o look good in an orange jump suit that will match his completion.

All you do is come in here, all air-headed, and loaded with bubble gum talk from CNN, NBC, CBS, ad bnuseum.

Then lets put it to the test, Prot.

On January 20th....if Biden is sworn in, will you admit that you've been fed a diet of useless conspiracy pablum by people taking advantage of your need to be lied to in order to make a buck?

If Trump is sworn in, I'll gladly admit as much.

Yet every time I've made you this offer in the past, you've fled. You know what's up, Prot. You know you're swallowing pseudo-legal horseshit. And you'd rather cling to lies than face the truth.

As demonstrated elegantly by your naked rout from my simple challenge. If you genuinely believed what you were saying, you'd jump to accept.

Read Bush V. Gore......the Safe Harbor day is when disputes need to be resolved.

Which news organizations would a person consume to not be a "good little parrot"?

Or.....I've been debunking conspiracies since the 2000 election election.

Which news organizations would a person consume to not be a "good little parrot"?

NewsMax and OANN. Only by mindlessly repeating whatever conspiracy addled pablum far right news tell you to think can you demonstrate you're not a parrot.

They don't call them 'ditto-heads' for nothing.

Forum List

Back