Federal Judge Halts Release of 3D-Printed Gun Blueprints

They do not look safe to me
After firing them a while, they look like they would blow up

Plastic guns should be illegal
Metal detectors don’t pick them up

its being fought out in the courts . Some dude has directions on how you me and every psycho can use a 3D printer to make your own u traceable firearm!

What are people’s thoughts ? Is this even a 2nd amendment issue ??

Judge blocks release of blueprints for 3D-printed guns

The question should be asked:

How are you going to get the blueprints back in the bag? That ship sailed.

its being fought out in the courts . Some dude has directions on how you me and every psycho can use a 3D printer to make your own u traceable firearm!

This is so stupid ... you can buy this book 20 year old book on Amazon

images

Or download it free on the web. It contains plans, templates, and instructions for creating an SMG with off the shelf parts and hand tools.

Has the GOP received their instructions from the NRA yet?
Until then we won't know whether they're consitutional or not.

Yep should be allowed in fact thousands of people already have the directions AND even though its been shut down at this time SOMEONE will put it on the web for free :D I might just download it just to have it. Have no interest in making one ever but its just cool to have. It REALLY bugs the authoritarian left when they can't control something ESPECIALLY something that insures peoples freedom like a gun.

Plastic guns should be illegal
Metal detectors don’t pick them up

That's a myth.

Any 'plastic gun' will still need brass or nickel shells and lead or steel projectiles. If you don't want it to blow up in your hand, it will need a steel barrel and receiver.

There is no such thing as an 'undetectable gun' with or without 3D printing.

images

Or download it free on the web. It contains plans, templates, and instructions for creating an SMG with off the shelf parts and hand tools.

Yeah but it’s such a pain in the ass to build your own gun.

images

Yeah but it’s such a pain in the ass to build your own gun.

I've been using 3D printers of years. I've built two printers from scratch. To make a usable firearm with a 3D printer would just as much time and effort as building from scratch. 3D printed machines with interacting parts require a lot of post-processing to work properly.

Plastic guns are bad for the ocean.
Couldn't the EPA ban them?

Yep should be allowed in fact thousands of people already have the directions AND even though its been shut down at this time SOMEONE will put it on the web for free :D I might just download it just to have it. Have no interest in making one ever but its just cool to have. It REALLY bugs the authoritarian left when they can't control something ESPECIALLY something that insures peoples freedom like a gun.

Like you can’t just buy one ? It’s not that hard . Unless you are a criminal .

Funny how you righties are so authoritarian with everything that’s NOT guns .

Forum List

Back