Federal Judge rules that illegals have right to own guns.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Millions of american citizens are NOT allowed to have guns because of a criminal record. But illegals, who are criminals by definition, are allowed guns.

7th Circuit Court: Illegal Immigrants Have Second Amendment Rights Too - Breitbart

aug 25 2015 In a case regarding a specific gun control law which bans “unauthorized aliens” (illegal immigrants) from possessing firearms in the United States, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit did the work of a contortionist by upholding the law while also pointing out that they “see no principled way to carve out the Second Amendment and say that the unauthorized (or maybe all noncitizens) are excluded.”

LOL in point of fact, I believe that they DO have a right to have guns, but are they being given background checks before buying them? Why not?

LOL in point of fact, I believe that they DO have a right to have guns, but are they being given background checks before buying them? Why not?

Because they are not citizens, they have no such right. Shall we say it again?

And you are wrong.

When illegals are arrested for a crime, are they entitled to a trial, or do we merely throw them in prison?

Oops, there goes your theory that only US citizens have rights.

"...the right of the people to keep and bear arms..."
Settled law: Not everyone is of "the people."
U.S. v. Verdugo-Urquidez (1990)
Lewis v. U.S. (1980)

[
And you are wrong.
When illegals are arrested for a crime, are they entitled to a trial, or do we merely throw them in prison?

We give them a trial and supply them with a lawyer, all at taxpayer expense and we shouldn't do that. Illegal invaders have no constitutional rights at all.

How does an illegal alien pass a background check?

While the SCOTUS could rule that by letter of the law illegals have due process, that can only be implemented by circumventing the law or breaking it.

If libtards insistence on gun control laws is rational and has any merit, then why would they exempt illegals from back ground checks?

And you are wrong.

If you read very, very carefully, you will find that I did not say that only US citizens have rights.

Try again.

And you are wrong.

If you read very, very carefully, you will find that I did not say that only US citizens have rights.

Try again.

You seriously expect a libtard to read anything carefully?

Another case of federal judges writing laws - something the constitution says only congress can do.

Forum List

Back