Federal Judge: Trump’s election lies still pose bigly security risk

1622143147571.png

I think I've seen this one! This is where a year or two later the progressive Democrats do a one hundred and eighty degrees and decide Trump was telling the truth but will never admit that he was telling the truth.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:banana: :poke: :smoke: :poke: :banana:

Last edited:
Well duh :rolleyes-41:
Reuters) - A U.S. judge said there is a risk that Donald Trump's supporters could still carry out attacks similar to the deadly Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol, noting the former president's "near-daily fulminations" about his election loss have not subsided.​
U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson made the remark in a written decision on Wednesday explaining why she would continue to jail Cleveland Meredith Jr. while he awaits trial on charges that he texted about "putting a bullet" in U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's head.​

Well, we have a lot of trump fluffers who talk tough about a civil war, etc. But they are Kowardly Keyboard Kommandos.
Right? Pussies all who threaten a civil war and wind up with forensic examinations of watermarks and bamboo ballots. Sad :(

View attachment 494324
Sounds to me like you're trying to incite violence. Are you some kind of BLM terrorist or what?

Reuters) - A U.S. judge said there is a risk that Donald Trump's supporters could still carry out attacks similar to the deadly Jan. 6 assault on the U.S. Capitol, noting the former president's "near-daily fulminations" about his election loss have not subsided.​
U.S. District Judge Amy Berman Jackson made the remark in a written decision on Wednesday explaining why she would continue to jail Cleveland Meredith Jr. while he awaits trial on charges that he texted about "putting a bullet" in U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's head.​

Trump thinks his violent rhetoric is macho.

Federal Judge: Trump’s election lies still pose bigly security risk​

Did the judge use the word 'Bigly?'

And what proof does the judge put forward that Trump offered a single election lie?
The electoral college vote, and the joint session of congress accepting the Certified electoral college vote on Jan. 6, 2021.... It's obvious, he is lying about the election.... it doesn't take a psychic!

Last edited:

There sure wasn't any security on the night of the election. Wonder what that Fed judge has to say about that?? Oh and I wouldn't worry about another Jan 6th. Folks were pissed at a stolen election.

I'll just stand over here and LMAO at your post.

Sounds like this judge is power nuts to me. Either that or she should have been a psychologist, where there is no actual right and wrong.

Listen, if you violently storm the Capitol and threaten a bullet in Nancy’s head, you’ll be imprisoned too.
And if you make that threat online - expect a 2 AM door knock from the FBI! :)

So, this wasn't "just a joke"?
What do you think?

You tell me. I remember when it happened, the Trumpaphobes said it was just a joke.

Sounds like this judge is power nuts to me. Either that or she should have been a psychologist, where there is no actual right and wrong.

Listen, if you violently storm the Capitol and threaten a bullet in Nancy’s head, you’ll be imprisoned too.

What do you think?

You tell me. I remember when it happened, the Trumpaphobes said it was just a joke.
Being that she is a Comedian, and makes her living being a Comedian, then my most logical guess, is that it was a distasteful joke.

What do you think?

Being that she is a Comedian, and makes her living being a Comedian, then my most logical guess, is that it was a distasteful joke.

Nobody defended Kathy Griffin. And it cost her the CNN gig and countless others.
She paid for her sins. Will Trump?

Well, we have a lot of trump fluffers who talk tough about a civil war, etc. But they are Kowardly Keyboard Kommandos.
It's the goon squads on you side actually engaging the warlike activities Butch.

hmmmm:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Berman_Jackson#Mueller_investigation_memo
In May 2021, Jackson found that the Justice Department under Barr had inappropriately failed to release a memo by the Special Counsel about alleged obstruction of justice. Her opinion described Barr as having summarized "what he'd hardly had time to skim, much less study closely, [which] prompted an immediate reaction, as politicians and pundits took to their microphones and Twitter feeds to decry what they feared was an attempt to hide the ball."[41] Former U.S. Attorney Joyce Vance believed that Berman could refer Barr for investigation by the Office of Professional Responsibility or to the Justice department's Inspector General, with possibilities of censure, disbarment or prosecution. Either the IG or the OPR could further refer the case to the DOJ's Public Integrity Section, which could initiate an investigation and/or prosecution.[42]

Oh, no wonder:
Appointed byBarack Obama
A hack amongst hacks.

BidenFunny.jpg

View attachment 494621

No, and neither was the one that wasn’t photoshopped

What do you think?

Nobody defended Kathy Griffin. And it cost her the CNN gig and countless others.
Like fuck didn't...lol

What do you think?

Would you say that if that were a mock up of Harris' grape?

What do you think?

Like fuck didn't...lol
Link to a post defending Kathy Griffen please or STFU

What do you think?

Like fuck didn't...lol

Here ya go, sport...

Show us [u[your[/u] post condemning her. Even now, you've failed to outright say it.

What do you think?

Like fuck didn't...lol

Here ya go, sport...

Show us [u[your[/u] post condemning her. Even now, you've failed to outright say it.

Looking for USMB posters - Sport. Of course a few comics would have defended her.

Forum List

Back