Federal Judge: Trump’s election lies still pose bigly security risk

Sounds like this judge is power nuts to me. Either that or she should have been a psychologist, where there is no actual right and wrong.

Listen, if you violently storm the Capitol and threaten a bullet in Nancy’s head, you’ll be imprisoned too.
And if you make that threat online - expect a 2 AM door knock from the FBI! :)

So, this wasn't "just a joke"?
What do you think?

You tell me. I remember when it happened, the Trumpaphobes said it was just a joke.
Being that she is a Comedian, and makes her living being a Comedian, then my most logical guess, is that it was a distasteful joke.

Would you say that if that were a mock up of Harris' grape?
I'd dislike it just as much.... It's just as disrespectful.... same with the hanging gallows set up for VP Pence on Jan 6th, or the effigy of Obama hanging from a tree.

Sounds like this judge is power nuts to me. Either that or she should have been a psychologist, where there is no actual right and wrong.

Listen, if you violently storm the Capitol and threaten a bullet in Nancy’s head, you’ll be imprisoned too.
And if you make that threat online - expect a 2 AM door knock from the FBI! :)

So, this wasn't "just a joke"?
What do you think?

You tell me. I remember when it happened, the Trumpaphobes said it was just a joke.
Being that she is a Comedian, and makes her living being a Comedian, then my most logical guess, is that it was a distasteful joke.

Would you say that if that were a mock up of Harris' grape?
I'd dislike it just as much.... It's just as disrespectful.... same with the hanging gallows set up for VP Pence on Jan 6th, or the effigy of Obama hanging from a tree.
Or, the guillotine that ANTIFA set up in D.C.?

Forum List

Back