Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federal judge voids mask mandate on planes, public transit

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Good. First, I question where the CDC ever got the authority to do this in the first place. Furthermore, they can't just keep extending this over and over indefinitely without some check or balance in place. People have moved on from COVID. It's time for this administration to move on as well.

I question where the CDC ever got the authority to do this in the first place.
Great point. I also question the Federal and state government's constitutional authority to suspend our freedoms/rights by calling a state of emergency like happened for Covid in 2020.
I believe that many of the lock down orders and closing to be unconstitutional, but we did it anyway.

Last edited:
We permitted way too much illegal overreach. It’s even sadder now to see zombies walking and driving alone with masks on.
When I see someone with a lot of tattoos I automatically think idiot.

When I see somebody smoking I automatically think moron.

When I see somebody walking around with a mask on I automatically think stupid sheeple.

Last edited:

JUST IN: U.S. Federal Judge Overturns Biden’s Mask Mandate on Public Transportation​

This is extremely good news

FC3D3159-6EAB-4588-8FC5-8AF27FEF5984.jpeg

When I see someone with a lot of tattoos I automatically think idiot.

When I see somebody smoking I automatically think moron.

When I see somebody walking around with a mask on I automatically think stupid sheeple.
i could say the same

people walking in a park... no one else within 1/2 a mile and they have a mask on...

Do these people really believe gummit is... what? Trustworthy?

ha ha....

that's comical

but it isn't just that... it's common sense. By now everyone knows that more people have died from the flu than that damn virus...

i could say the same

people walking in a park... no one else within 1/2 a mile and they have a mask on...

Do these people really believe gummit is... what? Trustworthy?

ha ha....

that's comical

but it isn't just that... it's common sense. By now everyone knows that more people have died from the flu than that damn virus...
All a hoax to defeat Trump and punish his supporters. It was so effective they can’t let go and keep inventing new non lawful mandates. Good to see this silly requirement being dropped. There is a really dumb one some restaurants are still trying to impose which is mask on when walking to or leaving your table. Voodoo magic worship on that one.

Just superglue your mouth and nostrils shut.

I give you my castiron guarantee you will absolutely not die of Covid.

All a hoax to defeat Trump and punish his supporters. It was so effective they can’t let go and keep inventing new non lawful mandates. Good to see this silly requirement being dropped. There is a really dumb one some restaurants are still trying to impose which is mask on when walking to or leaving your table. Voodoo magic worship on that one.
it's worse than people think

masks are dangerous... they trap all your exhaled breath and force you to breathe it in again...

there was a study that found that NEW masks worn only 5 hours showed bacteria that causes pneumonia... strep and staph and a bunch of other things I couldn't pronounce..

it's worse than people think

masks are dangerous... they trap all your exhaled breath and force you to breathe it in again...

there was a study that found that NEW masks worn only 5 hours showed bacteria that causes pneumonia... strep and staph and a bunch of other things I couldn't pronounce..
There was nonsense from lockdown lovers that the mask trapped everything Except your own unhealthy exhaust

This was a test run for something more draconian and restrictive. Unfortunately 2/3 of “Americans” flunked
It is amazing how many little 'Hitlers' live in this country. The pandemic brought out the worst in so many people.

Good. First, I question where the CDC ever got the authority to do this in the first place. Furthermore, they can't just keep extending this over and over indefinitely without some check or balance in place. People have moved on from COVID. It's time for this administration to move on as well.

What took him so damn long? Where was he 3 weeks ago when I was flying?

But thank goodness someone finally did it.

A lot of us do.

Every time they do, it just further shows that these people don't really have a clue what they are doing.
huh?

I don't agree...

that makes them sound... I dunno... kind of like.. excusable...

they're not.. People who are elected to gummit office ought to know a few things... ought to be edjuacated"... (sorry, couldn't help it)

Forum List

Back