🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federal judge voids mask mandate on planes, public transit

What took him so damn long? Where was he 3 weeks ago when I was flying?

But thank goodness someone finally did it.

I have to fly to Denver in two weeks for work. Hopefully, this decision doesn't get stayed via an appeal.

It is amazing how many little 'Hitlers' live in this country. The pandemic brought out the worst in so many people.
hopefully some married couples got closer?

I mean, there has to be a silver lining somewhere....

but then again... the married couples weren't supposed to get TOO close...

those libs... they don't want anyone to be happy save them

It is amazing how many little 'Hitlers' live in this country. The pandemic brought out the worst in so many people.
Do not forget them. In many ways of living on airplanes, cruise ships, public transportation, stores and other places. Arrogant and self-serving. And well deserved of retribution.

masks are dangerous... they trap all your exhaled breath and force you to breathe it in again...

damn, how have all those doctors and nurses survived for that last few hundred years wearing mask while working?

You should let the surgeons know right away that their mask are dangerous

gee... dunno

maybe they took them off when not working on a patient?

hmmmmmm

head scatcher

and people not doctors were never, ever allowed to take theirs off?

Plus, people in Asian countries have been wearing them for decades when out in public and not feeling well, saw it for the first time in 1990 and I am sure it was not new then. They never suffered any harm that I heard about, why it is not dangerous for them?

and people not doctors were never, ever allowed to take theirs off?

Plus, people in Asian countries have been wearing them for decades when out in public and not feeling well, saw it for the first time in 1990 and I am sure it was not new then. They never suffered any harm that I heard about, why it is not dangerous for them?
people like u are very bad for this country

people like u are very bad for this country

You mean people that think other people should have the freedom to wear a mask if they wish without people like you mocking them and lying about them being dangerous?

Whatever makes you happy

You mean people that think other people should have the freedom to wear a mask if they wish without people like you mocking them and lying about them being dangerous?

Whatever makes you happy
no, people who say dumb things like most of your posts

whatever makes me happy, eh?

how about

whatever makes you go away already.... thought of moving to Canada?

no, people who say dumb things like most of your posts

whatever makes me happy, eh?

how about

whatever makes you go away already.... thought of moving to Canada?

No, never thought of moving to Canada.

Have you thought of moving to Russia?

The number one new disappointment for me is how statistically ignorant 2/3rds of Americans are. Government lying helped the hoax along but gotta be math dumb to buy in from day 1.

damn, how have all those doctors and nurses survived for that last few hundred years wearing mask while working?

They wear them for who they are patching up dolt.

My time beat your posting time I’ll have you know LOL

664645E4-1744-4130-9E8A-9F05B97F68A5.jpeg

Good. First, I question where the CDC ever got the authority to do this in the first place. Furthermore, they can't just keep extending this over and over indefinitely without some check or balance in place. People have moved on from COVID. It's time for this administration to move on as well.

1650326154620.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Shitforbrains, I already posted the CDC guidelines on mask wearing. Masks are to keep bodily fluids from splashing into the face.
There’s good reason no one wore masks in hospitals with hundreds of infectious patients around pre ChiCom Bio WMD attack.

They don’t work.

The ruling from U.S. District Court Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle, came in a case brought in Florida federal court by Health Freedom Defense Fund, Inc. and frequent air travelers Ana Daza and Sarah Pope against the administration. Judge Mizelle determined that the mandate violated the Administrative Procedure Act by being outside the scope of the CDC's authority, was "arbitrary" and "capricious" and not going through the required notice and comment period for federal rulemaking.
MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell speaks to MSNBC political analysts Claire McCaskill and Eugene Robinson about the federal judge who ended the CDC mask rule for public transit, underscoring why elections matter so much when it comes to judicial appointments.

Comment:
This is a step forward for freedom.
Judge Mizelle correctly ruled that the CDC exceeded their authority and neglected to follow proper procedures.
But, this has outraged the Left Wingers.
They are attacking Judge Mizelle for being a Trump appointee.
The Left Wingers are anal retentive control freaks who fear freedom.
In fact the crazy Left Wingers say that the word "freedom" is a form of white supremacy.
There is something seriously wrong with the little minds of the Pedocrats.

The ruling from U.S. District Court Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle, came in a case brought in Florida federal court by Health Freedom Defense Fund, Inc. and frequent air travelers Ana Daza and Sarah Pope against the administration. Judge Mizelle determined that the mandate violated the Administrative Procedure Act by being outside the scope of the CDC's authority, was "arbitrary" and "capricious" and not going through the required notice and comment period for federal rulemaking.
MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell speaks to MSNBC political analysts Claire McCaskill and Eugene Robinson about the federal judge who ended the CDC mask rule for public transit, underscoring why elections matter so much when it comes to judicial appointments.

Comment:
This is a step forward for freedom.
Judge Mizelle correctly ruled that the CDC exceeded their authority and neglected to follow proper procedures.
But, this has outraged the Left Wingers.
They are attacking Judge Mizelle for being a Trump appointee.
The Left Wingers are anal retentive control freaks who fear freedom.
In fact the crazy Left Wingers say that the word "freedom" is a form of white supremacy.
There is something seriously wrong with the little minds of the Pedocrats.

WP is nothing but commie assholes who suck Stalin cock.

The ruling from U.S. District Court Judge Kathryn Kimball Mizelle, came in a case brought in Florida federal court by Health Freedom Defense Fund, Inc. and frequent air travelers Ana Daza and Sarah Pope against the administration. This is a step forward for freedom.

LOOK at these faggots, both arguing FOR wearing masks as well as saying that even if not required, they will still wear them anyway! The Left have created a new generation of mental defectives, this time: germophobes, who will now go through the rest of their lives in fear of . . . .

. . . . something.

And the rationale? Well, it was a Trump-appointed judge so obviously, he doesn't count, he doesn't follow the science. All them other judges who keep saying to wear them, THEY are following the science!! :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back