Federal Judge won’t hire clerks from Yale Law

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Censorship is the tool of tyrants.
censorship.jpg
censorshipishate2.jpg

Fascism at work in America already. The tactic is Nazi Germany's, no matter that America takes precautions to bring it in the back door, piecemeal.

The Ivy League and "Ivy Light" schools should be shunned.

In a exit survey the graduating class of Harvard (2021) IDed as 97% progressive......I'd not even take a chance on the 3%.

To be honest if I was in a position to hire anyone I certainly wouldn't want anyone from a ivy league school.

I'd do my damnedest to not hire anyone under the age of 30 as most 20 to 30 years old today aren't worth a shit and way too many of them have had their head clouded with too much progressive and woke garbage nonsense.

In a exit survey the graduating class of Harvard (2021) IDed as 97% progressive......I'd not even take a chance on the 3%.

It's not worth the effort to try and de educate the 90%.

Our education system is diseased. Save your children. Private school, home school, trade school, etc. Save the planet from the disease.

A Trump appointed judge whines deafeningly about a school practicing "cancel culture" and his solution is to....cancel people seeking employment. :)
Whelp, at least he's "conservative consistent"....

Forum List

Back