Viktor

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2013
Southern California

Sen Schumer should be arrested and prosecuted

Here are the threats

Here is what the Chief Justice said:

Last edited:
What threats did Schumer make? credible link?
“I want to tell you, Gorsuch; I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price,” Schumer said while the justices were hearing arguments in a critical Louisiana abortion case. “You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

Schumer’s ‘You will pay the price’ warning to justices sparks finger-pointing over hypocrisy, ‘selective outrage’

Schumer is a domestic terrorist.

“I want to tell you, Gorsuch; I want to tell you, Kavanaugh: You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price,” Schumer said while the justices were hearing arguments in a critical Louisiana abortion case. “You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

Schumer’s ‘You will pay the price’ warning to justices sparks finger-pointing over hypocrisy, ‘selective outrage’

Schumer is a domestic terrorist.
And what part of that was a threat instead of a statement of fact?

Sen Schumer should be arrested and prosecuted

Here are the threats

Is this the "threat" you're talking about?

“I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

I was kind of looking for a proper threat, like "Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, I'm going to shoot your wives" or something like that, but all I could find was this non-threat he said.

What threats did Schumer make? credible link?
what was that you were saying earlier about links???

"There are lots of links, but knowing you would not believe any link I might give you, I suggest you google and youtube and see for yourself."

Is this the "threat" you're talking about?

“I want to tell you Gorsuch. I want to tell you Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions.”

I was kind of looking for a proper threat, like "Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, I'm going to shoot your wives" or something like that, but all I could find was this non-threat he said.
But you leftists claim Jan 6 was an insurrection. If you want to be taken seriously you need to hold democrats accountable.

what was that you were saying earlier about links???

"There are lots of links, but knowing you would not believe any link I might give you, I suggest you google and youtube and see for yourself."
I accept any credible link. I have checked for myself. No identifyable threat found.

And what did the Democrat say?

Lie if you have to. Go full Geobbels on us. You know your cult commands it, and those jews/liberals deserve whatever violence you incite against them.
*yawn* How much are you getting paid for this ludicrous gas-lighting, Comrade?

Of are you so drunk on the leftist kool-aid you do it for free?

Forum List

Back