Federal Workers plan walkout

some people seem to think that the President runs every agency....he probably has no idea what goes on in many of them.....i know in the PO they have no clue....like what trump tried to do...he had no idea what he was talking about...

not to mention most Fed employees have been there a lot longer than Biden has been POTUS

I stand with workers even if I disagree with their stance. I'm always against the employer.

Fed Employees have sick days that can be used for any reason as long as there is not more than 3 in a row. They cannot be fired for this .
Even if they said, that was the reason they were doing it?

That sucks. Federal employees that would protest in this manor are the deep state assholes, people have railed about, and do not deserver their position or employment. Just sayin...

Fire each and every one of them. They are protesting the government that employs them. They can protest all they want, but not when they are supposed to be on the clock. They certainly cannot be paid while on walk-out protesting.

Yeah I don't agree with the reasoning. But when it comes to just wages and bennies any pro american always sides with the workers. Public or private union.

That sucks. Federal employees that would protest in this manor are the deep state assholes, people have railed about, and do not deserver their position or employment. Just sayin...
If they are so unhappy about our government's stance on the Gaza war they should just quit their jobs.

How dare Fed Employees have personal views, that should be outlawed

Fire each and every one of them. They are protesting the government that employs them. They can protest all they want, but not when they are supposed to be on the clock. They certainly cannot be paid while on walk-out protesting.

they will just take sick leave.

Forum List

Back