Federal Workers plan walkout

Federal workers upset with Joe Biden's support of the war in Gaza plan to walk off the job. It will be interesting to see if they get fired for dereliction of duty.

Great news, though of course it's not war, but rather genocidal crimes against humanity being perpetrated by the Nazi-like Zionist theocracy in Israel.

If they are so unhappy about our government's stance on the Gaza war they should just quit their jobs.
If they will just do their jobs, I would not care what they think, happy or not. If they want to demonstrate with a work stoppage, there should be a way to make them hit the road and seek employment in the private sector.

Issues like this should be dealt with on off time. Pay and bennies I will always support laborers rather than those who tell them we can't pay you.

so, in your world an employee is never allowed to disagree with anything their employer does?
If it contradicts the mission of the company and / or puts the spotlight on the company in a negative manner .. Absolutely .. getting on social media or national news is a stupid thing an employee, who represents the company, can do. Many companies peruse social media of prospective employees as part of their hiring process.

How dare Fed Employees have personal views, that should be outlawed
Who cares if they have views? Everybody has views. Everybody does not get to walk out in protest of the company they work for, and keep their job, most of the time.

Then they should just do their jobs. Most people don't see eye to eye with their employer but still do their jobs.
Agreed. Most employers don't like even their best most productive employees. But if one has signed on then one should do the work. Loyalty however has been taken away ALL by employers.

Agreed. Most employers don't like even their best most productive employees. But if one has signed on then one should do the work. Loyalty however has been taken away ALL by employers.
Not that free agency had anything to do with employers. Back in the day, you went to work for a company or ball team, you stayed with it till you retired. Then when people started looking for greener pastures (with all the time and money used to make those people better) then those just walked off the job seeking hire wages. I dont complain about the free agency but dont shit on the companies or teams either. This was a free market society where you always were trying to find a better position in life. Companies are looking for better employees to fill those positions(unless they are DEI companies).

I would fire ever last one of them. If they arent important to stay working, then are important enough to keep on the federal dole.
like i said above they should be asked for a doctors excuse......most of the people who have put some time in wont be part of this,they know better,.....many of the newer people will think they cant be disciplined,govt job,.......they will learn....

Forum List

Back