Feds are doing it again. Marching against "pride" carrying swastika flags

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

F2PWoK_W8AAkRHw

LOL....Glowing as bright as the sun or what? Wait, let me get my sunglasses. :laughing0301:

The feds should have some contacts in Ukraine who could train them to act like convincing neo-Nazis. Make those training arrangements go both ways.

Also it would help if they didn't stop by "88ers-R-Us" to get all that new gear the day before the event. ;)

I do understand that reason is not your strong suit, but have you ever seen real Neo Nazis dress that way, use that particular flag or hide their faces like that?

I sure haven't.

Cummon, man -- Nazis all wearing white pants? Gimme a break!

F2PWoK_W8AAkRHw

LOL....Glowing as bright as the sun or what? Wait, let me get my sunglasses. :laughing0301:

The feds should have some contacts in Ukraine who could train them to act like convincing neo-Nazis. Make those training arrangements go both ways.

Also it would help if they didn't stop by "88ers-R-Us" to get all that new gear the day before the event. ;)

I refuse to believe you have no idea how nazi scum operate.

I refuse to believe you have no idea how nazi scum operate.
Well up until the feds got into the act they operated out in the open with no masks.

Remember the torch-light (so-called) neo-Nazi march in C-Ville you people went on no end about?

OK, so neo-Nazi or not?

OIP.e7pyAjS1tPs8g48YKEiyGgHaE7

What, I guess you think neo-Nazis are all of a sudden concerned about the covid or some shit? More like feds being afraid of being IDed.

You're free to prove it any time.....

Well up until the feds got into the act they operated out in the open with no masks.

Remember the torch-light (so-called) neo-Nazi march in C-Ville you people went on no end about?

OK, so neo-Nazi or not?

OIP.e7pyAjS1tPs8g48YKEiyGgHaE7

What, I guess you think neo-Nazis are all of a sudden concerned about the covid or some shit? More like feds being afraid of being IDed.
You're still being disingenuous. I know why the nazis do all these things. You are much closer to their ideology and tactics than I am. Quit playing dumb.

Of, course. Has to be "Feds." Everything is a set up and conspiracy in Trump World. Proof?? Who needs proof. Just have to declare it and it's true.

What is this "Trump World" of which you speak, and how is Trump related to showing skepticism of a group of people in coordinated outfits and masks looking entirely unlike any group of Neo-Nazis ever?

It doesn't walk like a duck and it doesn't quack like a duck, but you are insisting it is a duck because of orange man bad.

Forum List

Back