Feds Arrest Fox News Commentator, Allege He Lied About CIA Past

It is ridiculous to believe this guy was not the FOX attack dog on the Obama administration. It is the obvious purpose of all his appearances. Need someone who appears to be an intelligence, former CIA expert to bash Obama, call in this guy, Wayne Simmons. Does anyone have a sample of him making anything other than a Obama bashing appearance? I haven't fount one yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=5NoKDZJNoXs

Not one word of marvel he was hired by the government as an intelligence advisor by the left here.

I just laugh as you make fools of yourselves, just as he did of the government.

The fact that he was hired by the Bush Admin is icing on the cake.

Yep, he was hired by the US Government as an intelligence advisor. Some don't waant to talk about that.
It is ridiculous to believe this guy was not the FOX attack dog on the Obama administration. It is the obvious purpose of all his appearances. Need someone who appears to be an intelligence, former CIA expert to bash Obama, call in this guy, Wayne Simmons. Does anyone have a sample of him making anything other than a Obama bashing appearance? I haven't fount one yet.

It was in 2010 when he worked as a senior intelligence advisor, which would be under Obama, dear.
Not one word of marvel he was hired by the government as an intelligence advisor by the left here.

It was in 2010, which would be under Obama, dear.

You lie as well as Simmons.

"Simmons claimed on the site he was one the first “outside Intelligence officers” to visit the U.S. prison in Guantanamo Bay, and he served as a consultant to the Bush White House on the Military Commissions Act of 2006."

He was hired under Obama in 2010 as a senior intelligence advisor on Afghanistan.
It was in 2010, which would be under Obama, dear.

You lie as well as Simmons.

"Simmons claimed on the site he was one the first “outside Intelligence officers” to visit the U.S. prison in Guantanamo Bay, and he served as a consultant to the Bush White House on the Military Commissions Act of 2006."

Here are the facts-
Simmons falsely claimed he was an "outside paramilitary special operations officer" for the CIA from 1973 to 2000, according to the indictment. He used that title in an attempt to obtain government security clearances and to work as a defense contractor, "successfully getting deployed overseas as an intelligence adviser to senior military personnel," officials said.

which was in 2010.

Never heard of this guy never saw him on FOX so I will just sit back and be amused watching the left get all hot and excited over the headline.

According to the Washington post he was a frequent commenter and he claimed to have worked for the CIA for 27 years. He even wrote a spy thriller about his exploits. He made a lot of money on a lie and Fox viewers are apparently okay with it.
Go back and read the article linked by the OP all of it FOX stated he was a guest never a paid commentator.

I say it makes for an interesting dilemma for Fox News if true. What about all their other "guests"

No different than any other news orgs guests.

I know that's what the faux news crowd has been brainwashed into thinking. that's why you're so misinformed.

There are few using this forum more misinformed than you. All Democrats or supporters.

Just for a moment I thought The Democrat Party might have, in Mr. Simmons, their PERFECT candidate to ride the white horse down the convention aisle and same them from Mrs. Rodham-Clinton/Lewinsky and Nutty Old Uncle Bernie!

But then I found this picture....

Simm.jpg

And it was painfully obvious he's not "a person of colour" - so is ineligible.

Pity.

Yep, he was hired by the US Government as an intelligence advisor. Some don't waant to talk about that.

I saw where he was hired by a contractor with a contract with the US Gov. That is not the same as being an adviser hired by the US Gov. Maybe you have a link showing he was in fact working for the US Gov.

Go back and read the article linked by the OP all of it FOX stated he was a guest never a paid commentator.

I say it makes for an interesting dilemma for Fox News if true. What about all their other "guests"
Only from the partisan mindset if true the man fooled a great many people over the years not just FOX.

I agree:

"This is really funny, this quote Simmons has from Rumsfeld on his book he wrote: "Wayne Simmons doesn't just write it. He's lived it, and that's why he and Mark Graham can tell this spy thriller in such an engrossing way."

—Donald Rumsfeld, former Secretary of Defense
wayne simmons - The Natanz Directive
Not unlike how so many people believed the tall tales from Brian Williams.

Or Bill O'Reilly.
If you are referring to the lefts claims that O' Reilly said he was in the Falklands during that war that has been debunked he said he covered the Falklands war never that he was in the Falklands during it. He did cover the aftermath in Argentina and described the riots there as feeling like being in a war zone which is how that whole story got started people combined the two and created their own reality.

Only from the partisan mindset if true the man fooled a great many people over the years not just FOX.

I agree:

"This is really funny, this quote Simmons has from Rumsfeld on his book he wrote: "Wayne Simmons doesn't just write it. He's lived it, and that's why he and Mark Graham can tell this spy thriller in such an engrossing way."

Or Bill O'Reilly.
If you are referring to the lefts claims that O' Reilly said he was in the Falklands during that war that has been debunked he said he covered the Falklands war never that he was in the Falklands during it. He did cover the aftermath in Argentina and described the riots there as feeling like being in a war zone which is how that whole story got started people combined the two and created their own reality.

Nope. it was completely debunked and he looked like the fool he always has been. His own camera man came out and said it never happened.

Wow! He even fooled the government!

"used that false claim in an attempt to obtain government security clearances and work as a defense contractor, including at one point successfully getting deployed overseas as an intelligence advisor to senior military personnel," according to a press release from the U.S. Attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia.

That's not news, Fox News reporters have been fooling people for decades.
Became bombastic last 7 years since Obama got elected.

I agree:

Or Bill O'Reilly.

Nope. it was completely debunked and he looked like the fool he always has been. His own camera man came out and said it never happened.
Said what never happened?

"used that false claim in an attempt to obtain government security clearances and work as a defense contractor, including at one point successfully getting deployed overseas as an intelligence advisor to senior military personnel," according to a press release from the U.S. Attorney in the Eastern District of Virginia.

As have retarded dimwits.

I agree:

Or Bill O'Reilly.

Said what never happened?

The whole fucking thing
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/s/bill-o-reilly-rescue-story-refuted-cameraman-o-172549768.html?nf=1
Bill O'Reilly Lied About Rescuing Me in Buenos Aires, Says CBS Cameraman
Bill O'Reilly's Cameraman Smacks Down Fox News Host's Falklands Tale
Former CBS Cameraman Disputes O’Reilly’s Falklands Story; O’Reilly Denies Ever Working with Him

Never heard of this guy never saw him on FOX so I will just sit back and be amused watching the left get all hot and excited over the headline.

According to the Washington post he was a frequent commenter and he claimed to have worked for the CIA for 27 years. He even wrote a spy thriller about his exploits. He made a lot of money on a lie and Fox viewers are apparently okay with it.

No dilemma at all, just typical libtard lying in op title.

That puts you in good company

I

That puts you in good company
am not a retarded dimwit, dimwit.

Forum List

Back